DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

sink or swim black for less than £150

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

sink or swim black for less than £150 Empty
PostSubject: sink or swim black for less than £150   sink or swim black for less than £150 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 5:24 pm

a sink or swim 1st press sold tonight for £149 on ebay.de ......think that will make a few of us feel sick , maybe not as much as the seller lo !

p.s as long as everything lands safe I have joined the ranks of 100% complete TGA vinyl.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: sink or swim black for less than £150   sink or swim black for less than £150 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 5:28 pm

brucesboots wrote:
a sink or swim 1st press sold tonight for £149 on ebay.de ......think that will make a few of us feel sick , maybe not as much as the seller lo !

p.s as long as everything lands safe I have joined the ranks of 100% complete TGA vinyl.

just as you posted this, I missed out on the TD/SLY promo, which went on eBay for £26 ($42) Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: sink or swim black for less than £150   sink or swim black for less than £150 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 5:31 pm

brucesboots wrote:

My copy of black sos arrived this week which I paid over £400 as you probably know, even though it sounds like I could of gotten a cheaper copy I do not regret spending that amount at all Smile

Congratulations on completing your collection Smile I'm hoping to have completed my collection by the end of the year if not very close to completion!
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: sink or swim black for less than £150   sink or swim black for less than £150 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 5:32 pm

steady now steady now wrote:
brucesboots wrote:

just as you posted this, I missed out on the TD/SLY promo, which went on eBay for £26 ($42) Mad

thought had that one sorted a while back .
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: sink or swim black for less than £150   sink or swim black for less than £150 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 5:35 pm

Gaslight23 wrote:
brucesboots wrote:

My copy of black sos arrived this week which I paid over £400 as you probably know, even though it sounds like I could of gotten a cheaper copy I do not regret spending that amount at all Smile

Congratulations on completing your collection Smile I'm hoping to have completed my collection by the end of the year if not very close to completion!

yep I dont regret it either.....my wife might if ever she finds our ....DOA !
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

PostSubject: Re: sink or swim black for less than £150   sink or swim black for less than £150 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 5:51 pm

brucesboots wrote:
Gaslight23 wrote:
brucesboots wrote:

yep I dont regret it either.....my wife might if ever she finds our ....DOA !

Haha lets hope she never finds out then Smile
Back to top Go down
19thirty
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: sink or swim black for less than £150   sink or swim black for less than £150 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 9:04 pm

steady now steady now wrote:

Man didn't even see this on eBay! Need this one too.....but not for $42! That way too much in my opinion...

And WOW bruceboots....you have way too much money! You spent a crazy amount on TGA vinyl in the last month or so. Shocked
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: sink or swim black for less than £150   sink or swim black for less than £150 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 2:31 am

[
And WOW bruceboots....you have way too much money! You spent a crazy amount on TGA vinyl in the last month or so. Shocked [/quote]

credit card mate, got six or so months to pay it all off before the new album comes out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sink or swim black for less than £150   sink or swim black for less than £150 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sink or swim black for less than £150
Page 1 of 1