DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1st pressing SOS black vinyl on eBay

Go down 
+8
MxBx!
xorcist
Phil Rockabill
Shrewsbury_Stars
Jase
built2last25
Joe Jack
OutOfStep
12 posters
AuthorMessage
OutOfStep
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
OutOfStep

1st pressing SOS black vinyl on eBay Empty
PostSubject: 1st pressing SOS black vinyl on eBay   1st pressing SOS black vinyl on eBay Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 6:07 pm

Ok, this is the start of my great Gaslight vinyl eBay sale. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160625897613&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT . I'll be listing the rest of my nearly-complete Gaslight collection slowly over the next few days. If someone on here wants to make me an offer on this LP, feel free. I'd rather it go to someone on here who needs it for their collection than sell it to some random person on eBay.
Back to top Go down
http://deadformat.net/tradelist/chrisjhatfield1983
Joe Jack
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Joe Jack

PostSubject: Re: 1st pressing SOS black vinyl on eBay   1st pressing SOS black vinyl on eBay Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 7:15 pm

What did you post the reserve at? $700?
Back to top Go down
OutOfStep
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
OutOfStep

PostSubject: Re: 1st pressing SOS black vinyl on eBay   1st pressing SOS black vinyl on eBay Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:42 am

Joe Jack wrote:
What did you post the reserve at? $700?

Not quite that high. I think the couple of copies that sold for $700+ were somewhat of an anomaly, but who knows, I may be wrong. I don't think that this will go for that much unless a couple of big collectors get into a bidding war, which is what happened for that last auction!
Back to top Go down
built2last25
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
built2last25

PostSubject: Re: 1st pressing SOS black vinyl on eBay   1st pressing SOS black vinyl on eBay Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:36 pm

bumped it up to 250 for ya which was about as high as i would go for another copy of this
Back to top Go down
Jase
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: 1st pressing SOS black vinyl on eBay   1st pressing SOS black vinyl on eBay Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:36 am

i've recently sold my copy of this to a board member, to any that are looking at buying this. the black sounds fucking amazing

i only played my copy twice, once when i go it, and once before i packaged it to make sure it was still playing well, IMO only, this is the best soudning press
Back to top Go down
OutOfStep
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
OutOfStep

PostSubject: Re: 1st pressing SOS black vinyl on eBay   1st pressing SOS black vinyl on eBay Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:53 pm

SOLD
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: 1st pressing SOS black vinyl on eBay   1st pressing SOS black vinyl on eBay Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:25 am

Another copy is on Ebay now with a Buy it Now price of $699 or best offer.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Gaslight-Anthem-Sink-Swim-LP-Original-Pressing-100-/290609917812?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item43a9b36f74
Back to top Go down
Phil Rockabill
A Contender
A Contender
Phil Rockabill

PostSubject: Re: 1st pressing SOS black vinyl on eBay   1st pressing SOS black vinyl on eBay Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:36 am

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
Another copy is on Ebay now with a Buy it Now price of $699 or best offer.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Gaslight-Anthem-Sink-Swim-LP-Original-Pressing-100-/290609917812?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item43a9b36f74

Absolutely crazy! I like how gaslight records are such in demand. king
Back to top Go down
xorcist
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: 1st pressing SOS black vinyl on eBay   1st pressing SOS black vinyl on eBay Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:39 pm

Wow, $699 for that? That corner is pretty well bent up. I'm glad I got out of the variant game. I just can't afford it anymore haha.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: 1st pressing SOS black vinyl on eBay   1st pressing SOS black vinyl on eBay Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 2:59 pm

xorcist wrote:
Wow, $699 for that? That corner is pretty well bent up. I'm glad I got out of the variant game. I just can't afford it anymore haha.

When it didn't sell for $699, they guy relisted it with a reserve. The bidding on that auction ended at around $338 but the reserve wasn't met. Now he's relisted it again but with no reserve. The bidding is up to $202 now.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Gaslight-Anthem-Sink-Swim-LP-Original-Pressing-100-/290614480454?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item43a9f90e46
Back to top Go down
Joe Jack
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Joe Jack

PostSubject: Re: 1st pressing SOS black vinyl on eBay   1st pressing SOS black vinyl on eBay Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 3:39 pm

Reserves take away the frantic last minute overbids...I'm sure this one will end at a good price (for the seller).
Back to top Go down
MxBx!
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
MxBx!

PostSubject: Re: 1st pressing SOS black vinyl on eBay   1st pressing SOS black vinyl on eBay Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 12:36 pm

Holy crap, I know this is rare to find now but over £200 for the original pressing??!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Harker/120725651345443?sk=app_1780
40 Miler
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: 1st pressing SOS black vinyl on eBay   1st pressing SOS black vinyl on eBay Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:40 pm

Silly prices.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: 1st pressing SOS black vinyl on eBay   1st pressing SOS black vinyl on eBay Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 11:43 pm

$355 was the winning bid.
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: 1st pressing SOS black vinyl on eBay   1st pressing SOS black vinyl on eBay Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:46 pm

another one up at $450 Buy Now.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260885717261&ssPageName=ADME
Back to top Go down
Down by the Mersey
Wooderson
Wooderson
Down by the Mersey

PostSubject: Re: 1st pressing SOS black vinyl on eBay   1st pressing SOS black vinyl on eBay Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:41 pm

Wow - you could fly to the US from the UK to see the December gig for that amount of money. Shit just realise that I sound like my wife , sorry everyone!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/bosshugo
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: 1st pressing SOS black vinyl on eBay   1st pressing SOS black vinyl on eBay Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:46 pm

Down by the Mersey wrote:
Wow - you could fly to the US from the UK to see the December gig for that amount of money. Shit just realise that I sound like my wife , sorry everyone!

yepp and chuck in a burger and a pint.
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: 1st pressing SOS black vinyl on eBay   1st pressing SOS black vinyl on eBay Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 10:58 am

A copy of Sink or Swim black sold on ebay.com this morning for $250 (£159) buy now, with free worldwide postage aswell. As it was buy now I was really tempted to buy it as a spare copy for future tradeing but as Bruce tix will be up in a week or so I let it go, I think the seller must have been desperate for some quick cash and it has to be said this is a more realistic price , I wonder if it will stop other sellers cashing in now ? It could make them very scarce again as there has been quite a few turn up in recent weeks.
I still say senor white 7" is much harder to find.
Back to top Go down
moreblue
A Contender
A Contender
moreblue

PostSubject: Re: 1st pressing SOS black vinyl on eBay   1st pressing SOS black vinyl on eBay Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:34 pm

Ah I wish you'd mentioned it man. I still need a Sink or Swim black (original pressing) for my collection.

Let me know if you hear of any more please, especially for that reasonable price. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st pressing SOS black vinyl on eBay   1st pressing SOS black vinyl on eBay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st pressing SOS black vinyl on eBay
Page 1 of 1