DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Horrible Crowes T-shirts available

Go down 
+5
joshyboytyler
Harbortown
Sinngh
StopAndSlideToTheRight
LuceroDiehard
9 posters
AuthorMessage
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

Horrible Crowes T-shirts available  Empty
PostSubject: Horrible Crowes T-shirts available    Horrible Crowes T-shirts available  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 9:36 pm

Horrible Crowes T-shirts available  HorribleCrowes_charcoal

http://stores.homestead.com/gaslight/-strse-91/Tattoo-Hand/Detail.bok

Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
StopAndSlideToTheRight
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
StopAndSlideToTheRight

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Crowes T-shirts available    Horrible Crowes T-shirts available  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:53 am

Shame it isn't on a white Tee.
Back to top Go down
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Crowes T-shirts available    Horrible Crowes T-shirts available  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 10:14 am

Yeah--I never got why rock shirts were almost always never white and too often only black. Grey isn't too bad but white goes with more stuff.
Back to top Go down
StopAndSlideToTheRight
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
StopAndSlideToTheRight

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Crowes T-shirts available    Horrible Crowes T-shirts available  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 10:56 am

bobbyw24 wrote:
Yeah--I never got why rock shirts were almost always never white and too often only black. Grey isn't too bad but white goes with more stuff.

Gaslight even sing about white T-shirts Very Happy

Surely they should realise that nobody wants to walk around wearing dark shirts in the summer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Crowes T-shirts available    Horrible Crowes T-shirts available  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:16 pm

I'm happy it's on gray! I hate white shirts. But I think I'll wait to order one for now... maybe they'll throw up more designs and such once it gets closer to the release date, or they'll include a shirt in the pre-order.
Back to top Go down
Sinngh
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Sinngh

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Crowes T-shirts available    Horrible Crowes T-shirts available  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:25 pm

Well, there's a reason why there aren't more grey band shirts:
Horrible Crowes T-shirts available  Tt1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Crowes T-shirts available    Horrible Crowes T-shirts available  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:27 pm

hahah, jesus.
Back to top Go down
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Crowes T-shirts available    Horrible Crowes T-shirts available  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 5:18 pm

I see why now . . .
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Crowes T-shirts available    Horrible Crowes T-shirts available  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 6:50 pm

bobbyw24 wrote:
Because more often than not white band T-shirts look absolutely terrible.

White T-shirts should ALWAYS be plain, no exceptions.
Back to top Go down
joshyboytyler
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
joshyboytyler

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Crowes T-shirts available    Horrible Crowes T-shirts available  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 7:33 pm

Harbortown wrote:
bobbyw24 wrote:
Because more often than not white band T-shirts look absolutely terrible.

White T-shirts should ALWAYS be plain, no exceptions.

Dunno I've got the white Gaslight bottle cap t-shirt and its probably my favourite piece of clothing! But yeah there's something iconic about the plain white tee (just a shame that shit band took it as their name)
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Crowes T-shirts available    Horrible Crowes T-shirts available  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:54 pm

surely people who don't understand the pleasure of a white t shirt do not live in super hot places like I do hahaha
there's a reason why I don't wear grey on summer Razz
Back to top Go down
StopAndSlideToTheRight
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
StopAndSlideToTheRight

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Crowes T-shirts available    Horrible Crowes T-shirts available  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 5:50 pm

plugga wrote:
surely people who don't understand the pleasure of a white t shirt do not live in super hot places like I do hahaha

True that, I had to work all day in a grey T-Shirt (a Gaslight one actually Very Happy) whilst enduring 34 Degrees of heat. Not fun. It's probably even warmer down there in Italy.
Back to top Go down
J.B.R.
A Contender
A Contender
J.B.R.

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Crowes T-shirts available    Horrible Crowes T-shirts available  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 5:57 pm

for some reason it just seems blah to me
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Crowes T-shirts available    Horrible Crowes T-shirts available  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 5:58 pm

StopAndSlideToTheRight wrote:
plugga wrote:

True that, I had to work all day in a grey T-Shirt (a Gaslight one actually Very Happy) whilst enduring 34 Degrees of heat. Not fun. It's probably even warmer down there in Italy.

maybe, idk, I live in southern italy but i'm pale and blonde so this weather is twice as annoying for me.
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Crowes T-shirts available    Horrible Crowes T-shirts available  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 6:14 pm

plugga wrote:
plugga wrote:

maybe, idk, I live in southern italy but i'm pale and blonde so this weather is twice as annoying for me.
And here I sat thinking you had pink hair.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Crowes T-shirts available    Horrible Crowes T-shirts available  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:17 pm

loazis wrote:
plugga wrote:
plugga wrote:

Ahaha to be fair I had pink hair six months ago, but I only dip dye them!
Back to top Go down
EvilHead
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
EvilHead

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Crowes T-shirts available    Horrible Crowes T-shirts available  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 4:07 am

plugga wrote:

quote, in Italy is very hot in this period. White t-shirt are the solution
Back to top Go down
StopAndSlideToTheRight
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
StopAndSlideToTheRight

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Crowes T-shirts available    Horrible Crowes T-shirts available  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 5:01 pm

plugga wrote:
loazis wrote:
plugga wrote:
plugga wrote:

I'm disappointed now. I also thought you still have pink hair Very Happy
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Crowes T-shirts available    Horrible Crowes T-shirts available  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 5:03 pm

plugga wrote:
loazis wrote:
plugga wrote:
plugga wrote:

aw come on don't make me feel bad. I swear they'll be pink again when I'll be in London for the revival tour, in case you are around Razz
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Crowes T-shirts available    Horrible Crowes T-shirts available  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 5:46 pm

plugga wrote:
plugga wrote:
loazis wrote:
plugga wrote:
plugga wrote:

aw come on don't make me feel bad. I swear they'll be pink again when I'll be in London for the revival tour, in case you are around Razz
I am so tempted to get tickets now.

;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Crowes T-shirts available    Horrible Crowes T-shirts available  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Horrible Crowes T-shirts available
Page 1 of 1