DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'Elsie' pre-order news

Go down 
+43
Debonair
simo
Angry Johnny
fullcollapse
Down by the Mersey
Prisoner
eagles1139
Bea
carryon820
BuddyHolly
riversedge
oh_megan
Silver
markbarlow
madsmom
acousticbandit
Mipi
40 Miler
J.B.R.
stephendgaf
Mechamunky
bobbyjames
azlisa
NJsoul
CluckyB
IKeeptheDiner
thomas94
Shrewsbury_Stars
ral
Joe Jack
brucesboots
steady now steady now
TGAFAN25
Kosburn59
The Boxer
StopAndSlideToTheRight
enola
loazis
plugga
Gaslight23
El Jefe
JJW319
RobertODonnell
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
40 Miler
A Contender
A Contender

'Elsie' pre-order news - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Elsie' pre-order news   'Elsie' pre-order news - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 12:40 pm

I got nothing. And i got nothing left to say.
Back to top Go down
oh_megan
A Contender
A Contender
oh_megan

PostSubject: Re: 'Elsie' pre-order news   'Elsie' pre-order news - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 1:32 pm

I live in the UK and got the deluxe bundle, had no shipping conformation but have recieved the poster and the main package today! So happy with it, although I'm skint so cant afford to get the poster framed yet like I have with my other el jefe posters Sad
Just waiting on the 7" now! I'm also refusing to open the LP, I'll keep it as it is as I don't intend to play it if I have the cd to play Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ohmeganfallon.tumblr.com
40 Miler
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: 'Elsie' pre-order news   'Elsie' pre-order news - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 1:37 pm

What frames did you use to frame your other posters? I'll now have four that i can't find frames for.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: 'Elsie' pre-order news   'Elsie' pre-order news - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 3:24 pm

From an email I had with Alex from sideone about posters not being hand numbered

"Also as for the posters, we sincerely apologize for you feeling cheated on them not being handnumbered. We're really bummed out about that not happening and we're dealing with people individually as they hit us up. We were so pressed for time to get those in so they can ship on time for release date that they did not get handnumbered. 330 of those posters were made and thats it. No more. Only 330 exist in the world on those. If there is any way you feel we can make it up, just let me know. I'm reasonable and am down with making a customer happy. Please shoot over any ideas."

Well it is, what it is. but, hey all i really wanted was a reason why

Hey!!!! 100th post!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: 'Elsie' pre-order news   'Elsie' pre-order news - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 3:26 pm

Sometimes just a plain old "I'm sorry" goes a very long way.
Back to top Go down
oh_megan
A Contender
A Contender
oh_megan

PostSubject: Re: 'Elsie' pre-order news   'Elsie' pre-order news - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 12:22 pm

I didn't even know the posters were supposed to be hand numbered, I get too carried away with preordering the best thing I can I dont even look at what I'm doing half the time! Pretty awesome that I have one of only 330 in the world, cant wait for the 7" now

Also, I get my posters framed by a local man, the posters cost me about £42 each to frame, I'm sure you could by a frame though and get it cheaper. I saw a frame in HMV today that would fit the Horrible crowes poster, and so most of the Gaslight ones.
Back to top Go down
http://ohmeganfallon.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: 'Elsie' pre-order news   'Elsie' pre-order news - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 4:04 pm

so, i received my deluxe bundle on wednesday....but still no poster.

anyone else still waiting on their poster (in the US)?
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: 'Elsie' pre-order news   'Elsie' pre-order news - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 7:46 am

the poster finally got here yesterday, the rest today (bar the 7'' of course) Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
Prisoner
Wooderson
Wooderson
Prisoner

PostSubject: Re: 'Elsie' pre-order news   'Elsie' pre-order news - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:01 am

I got my blood red Elsie via bol.com last week.
I expected a black one. Awesome
Back to top Go down
riversedge
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
riversedge

PostSubject: Re: 'Elsie' pre-order news   'Elsie' pre-order news - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 2:56 pm

all the posters, elsie related are so sick
Back to top Go down
Kosburn59
Wooderson
Wooderson
Kosburn59

PostSubject: Re: 'Elsie' pre-order news   'Elsie' pre-order news - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 3:55 pm

WHERE THE HECK IS THE 7-INCH?! >:[
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: 'Elsie' pre-order news   'Elsie' pre-order news - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 3:58 pm

Quote :
WHERE THE HECK IS THE 7-INCH?! >:[

Side one said not for a few weeks, I think because they're still being pressed
Back to top Go down
40 Miler
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: 'Elsie' pre-order news   'Elsie' pre-order news - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 5:56 pm

Got all my stuff bar the 7 Inch the other day. Now just waiting on my Chuck pre-order
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Elsie' pre-order news   'Elsie' pre-order news - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 5:30 pm

so....anyone still waiting for their poster?

i tried contacting sideonedummy through the form they have on their store a few days ago, but nothing yet.

anyone have an email address for them that usually gets a response?
Back to top Go down
19thirty
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: 'Elsie' pre-order news   'Elsie' pre-order news - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:26 pm

I didn't get my poster yet and contact Alex from S1D. He said he'd ship another one out! That was yesterday!
Back to top Go down
goalie3000
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: 'Elsie' pre-order news   'Elsie' pre-order news - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 2:32 pm

I'm still waiting on all parts of my deluxe edition in Canada. I didn't realize that they were sending out shipping confirmation e-mails. Seeing as i never got one, i am starting to think that i won't end up getting the package at all...
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: 'Elsie' pre-order news   'Elsie' pre-order news - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 2:38 pm

Quote :
I'm still waiting on all parts of my deluxe edition in Canada. I didn't realize that they were sending out shipping confirmation e-mails. Seeing as i never got one, i am starting to think that i won't end up getting the package at all...

Log into your side one dummy account, if you created one, check shipments and see if it was sent/use their track my order, if it wasn't send Alex at orders@SideOneDummy.com a email and include your order number. He's a great guy just give him a couple of days to respond
Back to top Go down
goalie3000
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: 'Elsie' pre-order news   'Elsie' pre-order news - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 2:49 pm

Debonair wrote:
Quote :

Log into your side one dummy account, if you created one, check shipments and see if it was sent/use their track my order, if it wasn't send Alex at ordersSideOneDummy.com a email and include your order number. He's a great guy just give him a couple of days to respond

Thanks! Even though most of the time i make accounts when i order off sites this time it looks like i stupidly didn't. I did send an e-mail though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Elsie' pre-order news   'Elsie' pre-order news - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 2:46 pm

i'm beginning to lose hope that i'll receive the poster from my deluxe pre-order...

i contacted support@sideonedummy.com about this last Thursday, and have yet to hear back from them...

really sucks...
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: 'Elsie' pre-order news   'Elsie' pre-order news - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 2:54 pm

blugel wrote:
i'm beginning to lose hope that i'll receive the poster from my deluxe pre-order...

i contacted support@sideonedummy.com about this last Thursday, and have yet to hear back from them...

really sucks...

they must hold some back , hope you get sorted
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: 'Elsie' pre-order news   'Elsie' pre-order news - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 3:10 pm

Support@sideone?

I don't believe that's their email

Its orders@SideOneDummy.com at least that's how I got in touch with Alex who's incharge of their orders
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Elsie' pre-order news   'Elsie' pre-order news - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:12 pm

thanks!

i just sent an email off to that address....really hoping i still get a poster!
Back to top Go down
19thirty
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: 'Elsie' pre-order news   'Elsie' pre-order news - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:36 pm

blugel wrote:
thanks!

i just sent an email off to that address....really hoping i still get a poster!

You'll get one! And sorry for giving you the wrong email! My bad!!
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: 'Elsie' pre-order news   'Elsie' pre-order news - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:38 pm

Be sure to include your order number, I think they just ignore it if you dont
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Elsie' pre-order news   'Elsie' pre-order news - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Elsie' pre-order news
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13