DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new THC song on the radio - Mary Ann

Go down 
+13
Gaslight23
enola
IFeelBlue
loazis
LuceroDiehard
Holland
plugga
Prisoner
Down by the Mersey
steady now steady now
Tobi
Midnight Rambler
Bea
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
El Jefe
A Contender
A Contender

new THC song on the radio - Mary Ann - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new THC song on the radio - Mary Ann   new THC song on the radio - Mary Ann - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:05 pm

I wrote this on FB, I will write it here, the guy who played it really screwed himself. The way these were previewed meant each person got 5 opens and they tracked who did it. The song doesn't sound as FULL as it should. It sucks for the band as 1 - they did not want it released and 2 - it doesn't even give a good representation of the song.
Back to top Go down
http://www.eljefedesign.com
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: new THC song on the radio - Mary Ann   new THC song on the radio - Mary Ann - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:06 pm

I decided I wasn't going to listen to the song anymore because I didn't like it that much. At least for the time being, haha.
Back to top Go down
joshyboytyler
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
joshyboytyler

PostSubject: Re: new THC song on the radio - Mary Ann   new THC song on the radio - Mary Ann - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:11 pm

Glad I wasnt online before the post on Cassettes.... - made me even more desperate for the album now though knowing others have heard it - fucking DJ
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: new THC song on the radio - Mary Ann   new THC song on the radio - Mary Ann - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:12 pm

still, why anyone would do such a stupid thing? It's not like people can't contact him..
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: new THC song on the radio - Mary Ann   new THC song on the radio - Mary Ann - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:29 pm

ADMIN NOTE:

When Bea first posted this, we couldn't have known it was a leak; after all, the link was merely to a radio programme off a proper station.

I eventually discovered that this shouldn't have been played on the radio, and I was pleased to see how people reacted to this, not least by self-policing the forum.

SideOneDummy and Brian are on the DJ's/station's case, and this will hopefully frighten off anyone else who is toying with leaking songs off the album.

Our forum policy is as ever that links to leaks must not be posted here, but the forum hasn't previously stopped people from discussing what they may have heard.

Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: new THC song on the radio - Mary Ann   new THC song on the radio - Mary Ann - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 6:21 pm

Just to lighten the mood, why is it called a 'preview' when it's audio? There must be a better word. A 'pre-listen' sounds crap though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

PostSubject: Re: new THC song on the radio - Mary Ann   new THC song on the radio - Mary Ann - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 6:25 pm

steady now steady now wrote:
Just to lighten the mood, why is it called a 'preview' when it's audio? There must be a better word. A 'pre-listen' sounds crap though.
Good one. Prehear doesn't really sound any better unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
stephendgaf
Wooderson
Wooderson
stephendgaf

PostSubject: Re: new THC song on the radio - Mary Ann   new THC song on the radio - Mary Ann - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:55 am

would of been nice to hear this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new THC song on the radio - Mary Ann   new THC song on the radio - Mary Ann - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new THC song on the radio - Mary Ann
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2