DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crazy Arm (UK)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
brick
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
brick

Crazy Arm (UK) Empty
PostSubject: Crazy Arm (UK)   Crazy Arm (UK) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:56 pm

Hey guys, dont post on here to reguarly, but i was wondering whether there were any other fans of this band on here? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1yIv2WpyLQ

for my money their the best UK punk band by a long shot and the album 'born to ruin' is easily the best debut I've heard since sink or swim

There from the UK signed to xtra mile (same label as frank turner) and have toured with chuck ragan and austin lucas. they were down to play with against me! until they canceled their tour and their also playing the one off social distortion date in london. They also released records through gunnar in europe, whose released records by the gaslight anthem before too.

some of the songs drift on a country punk kinda vibe but not in a gimmicky way, they describe themselves as fugazi with banjos except without banjos, though id say the songs are more straight forward. cool footage of them live:

http://crazyarm.bandcamp.com/album/born-to-ruin

the albums been uploaded for free in the build up towards their next album

do check it out if you've never heard them, still to keep, broken by the wheel, blind summit, asphalt, international front and kith and kingdom are the highlights!

Last edited by brick on Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

Crazy Arm (UK) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Arm (UK)   Crazy Arm (UK) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:15 am

Yeah they are a great band, i've seen them twice, first time support Frank Turner on his UK tour last year and at Reading Festival 2010, great live band and definitely a band I think will be a big name in the future
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

Crazy Arm (UK) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Arm (UK)   Crazy Arm (UK) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:42 pm

Absolutely a great band. Probably the loudest band ever.

Going on tour with them, Cory Branan and Sam Russo in August too. If anyone lives in the UK I'd reccomend it!

Tour dates: https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=211075935589992
Back to top Go down
brick
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
brick

Crazy Arm (UK) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Arm (UK)   Crazy Arm (UK) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:58 pm

that tour's not one to be missed!

The new album's shaping up to be really cool as well, alot more diverse and it'll be good to here vicky on record too.

It's not everyday you hear a band taking cue's from bruce springsteen and baroness and blending it seemlessly together.
Back to top Go down
Hanswurst
Wooderson
Wooderson
Hanswurst

Crazy Arm (UK) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Arm (UK)   Crazy Arm (UK) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 1:42 pm

Frank guided me towards them today via his spotify playlist Smile
just heard a few of there songs and i already love them !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crazy Arm (UK) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Arm (UK)   Crazy Arm (UK) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crazy Arm (UK)
Page 1 of 1