DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PMPDblog.com - A punk rock blog

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pmpdblog
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PMPDblog.com - A punk rock blog Empty
PostSubject: PMPDblog.com - A punk rock blog   PMPDblog.com - A punk rock blog Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:48 pm

Hey guys,

I'm a huge Gaslight fan goer who wanted to share my new blog dedicated to punk music with you all. We have exclusive news, reviews, interviews, music streams, and a lot of other fun content like top 5 lists. We cover punk and hardcore bands for the most part, but venture out every once in a while and will do something with ska, folk, and indie bands. If you guys would check it out and tell me what you think, it would be greatly appreciated! Also, if you're in a band, own a label, put on shows, take photos/videos of punk shows please get in contact with me so we can put something together.

Thanks, Bill
www.pmpdblog.com
Email: pmpdblog [at] gmail [dot] com

PS
I'm trying my hardest to interview Brian Fallon about The Horrible Crows, so keep you eyes peeled on the blog!
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: PMPDblog.com - A punk rock blog   PMPDblog.com - A punk rock blog Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:06 pm

Don't know what I expected but I actually really like your site. I think I've been there before and read some of your Direct Hit posts but I never checked out the rest of it until now.
Back to top Go down
pmpdblog
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: PMPDblog.com - A punk rock blog   PMPDblog.com - A punk rock blog Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:17 pm

simo wrote:
Don't know what I expected but I actually really like your site. I think I've been there before and read some of your Direct Hit posts but I never checked out the rest of it until now.

Thanks a lot man! Hopefully you'll become an every day reader because we have some great material lined up for the near future!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PMPDblog.com - A punk rock blog   PMPDblog.com - A punk rock blog Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PMPDblog.com - A punk rock blog
Page 1 of 1