DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings From New Zealand

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Angry Johnny Revue
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
The Angry Johnny Revue

Greetings From New Zealand Empty
PostSubject: Greetings From New Zealand   Greetings From New Zealand Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 7:10 pm

Hi,

I'm 12 years old from New Zealand (although I live in England) and have been listening to TGA for a good couple of years now. Since seeing the 59' Sound music video on a rock music station a day hasn't gone by without me listening to TGA. They've doen a mighty fine job of over taking Nirvana as my favourite job (and that took some doing, believe me!)

My favourite song by far is Even Cowgirls Get The Blues closely followed by Miles Davis & The Cool as well as She Loves You. My favourite record of theirs is Senor and The Queen.

I'm eagerly anticipating The Horrible Crowes album later this year.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

Greetings From New Zealand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings From New Zealand   Greetings From New Zealand Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 5:28 am

Hey kid,

do well in school, don't spend too much time at your computer and/or TV, and welcome to the forum.

Sincerely, Harbortown
Back to top Go down

Greetings From New Zealand
Page 1 of 1