DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks

Go down 
+30
TGA30
acousticbandit
Koens
IrishNameAndAnInjury
40 Miler
Phil Rockabill
Sinngh
nivek87
19thirty
brucesboots
fullcollapse
ozfacter
StopAndSlideToTheRight
enola
nicohoneymilk
Shrewsbury_Stars
carryon820
TGAFAN25
Bea
riversedge
CluckyB
NJsoul
J.B.R.
Yozzy
Radda
joshyboytyler
Daire
steady now steady now
JJW319
simo
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 1:28 pm

They will be sold on the tour. Unclear if the variant on the tour will be different from the variant up on banquet (if you care about that kind of thing).
Back to top Go down
StopAndSlideToTheRight
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
StopAndSlideToTheRight

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 1:36 pm

Will if the one on the tour is black, I do care.

Otherwise I don't.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 1:40 pm

StopAndSlideToTheRight wrote:
Will if the one on the tour is black, I do care.

Otherwise I don't.

Time will tell but the one on the tour definitely won't be the "milky clear" available from Green Hell since, according to them, they got all 250 copies. I suspect that there will be additional color variants besides black but we'll have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
J.B.R.
A Contender
A Contender
J.B.R.

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 1:51 pm

the only bummer from greenhell is that shipped its like 30 euro
Back to top Go down
StopAndSlideToTheRight
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
StopAndSlideToTheRight

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 1:56 pm

J.B.R. wrote:

This may be the only time in my life when living in Switzerland is an advantage Very Happy
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 2:11 pm

J.B.R. wrote:

it is expensive , but in the long run cheaper than waiting for one to turn up on ebay.
Back to top Go down
Sinngh
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Sinngh

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 5:03 am

Flight13 also offer 250 copies on milky celar vinyl, so apparently this is limited to 500 copies or even more:
http://www.flight13.com/details/96386/v-a-revival-tour-2011
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 5:53 am

Sinngh wrote:
Flight13 also offer 250 copies on milky celar vinyl, so apparently this is limited to 500 copies or even more:
http://www.flight13.com/details/96386/v-a-revival-tour-2011

not necessarily; it says "the first 250 LPs are on milkly white vinyl"; that doesn't tell us how many copies Flight13 actually have
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 3:20 pm

Here's the press release from http://chuckraganmusic.com/2011/09/revival-tour-2011-compilation/

CompilationPosted on September 21, 2011 by Chuck Ragan

Hello friends!

The Revival Tour will be bringing the sounds of Brian Fallon, Dan Andriano, Dave Hause and Chuck Ragan accompanied by Joe Ginsberg and Jon Gaunt to you this fall of 2011! Shows have been selling out fast so if you haven’t found tickets yet, find them here: http://www.therevivaltour.com/

We’ll also be bringing a beautiful new compilation for you to pick up!
“The Revival Tour 2011 Collections” released on Ten Four Records and available on CD or 180 gram Black Vinyl LP w/Digital Download Card can be found every night of The Revival Tour Sept 27th- Oct 17th as well as through ITunes and other digital sites in Oct.!

As of Oct. 7th, There will be a limited number of 500 pressed on Milky Clear Vinyl available through selected sites. Keep posted and follow us on twitter or like us here to be the first to find out where they’ll land! There will be black vinyl lps and cds up for pre-order through Green Hell and other selected friends sites as well!

This compilation features two completely unreleased songs by Chuck Ragan, two unreleased songs by Brian Fallon, two songs by Dan Andriano from his premiere solo album, “Hurricane Season” as well as Dave Hause unveiling a never before heard version of “Prague” as well as “Pray For Tucson” from his wonderfully acclaimed solo album “Resolutions.” Some of the artists appear on each others tracks to make this collection a truly special and unique release. Not to mention a beautiful layout by Sergie Lookoff of slappedtogether.com and the lovely photography of Jill Ragan!!!!

Help Us Spread The Word To Support Independent Music And Keep It Alive And Well!

For friends in the UK, check this link: http://www.banquetrecords.com/CG50534
For friends in Europe, check this link: http://www.flight13.com/details/96386/v-a-revival-tour-2011

Everywhere else, hang tight! We’re doing our best!

Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 3:52 pm

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
Here's the press release from http://chuckraganmusic.com/2011/09/revival-tour-2011-compilation/

ok, so the milky white sounds like the limited one, though it would be nice to know what the pressing figure is for the black
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 3:55 pm

I wonder if the black one from banquet is 180 grm ?
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 4:32 pm

brucesboots wrote:
I wonder if the black one from banquet is 180 grm ?

I think that's a pretty safe assumption.
Back to top Go down
carryon820
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:58 pm

I'd love to have one of those milky clear vinyls. I know there's only 500 available, but hopefully some are reserved for US websites/stores. Since the UK/Europe has the great opportunity to see The Revival Tour live, in my opinion it only seems fair to have at least some of the milky clear vinyls available in the US. So far I've only seen them available (or advertised) on UK/European websites. If anyone know's any US websites/stores expected to carry the milky clear vinyl, I'd greatly appreciate a hint in the right direction. I'm going to do my best to follow them on twitter for updates, but my job makes it challenging to keep up a lot of the times.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:25 pm

carryon820 wrote:
I'd love to have one of those milky clear vinyls. I know there's only 500 available, but hopefully some are reserved for US websites/stores. Since the UK/Europe has the great opportunity to see The Revival Tour live, in my opinion it only seems fair to have at least some of the milky clear vinyls available in the US. So far I've only seen them available (or advertised) on UK/European websites. If anyone know's any US websites/stores expected to carry the milky clear vinyl, I'd greatly appreciate a hint in the right direction. I'm going to do my best to follow them on twitter for updates, but my job makes it challenging to keep up a lot of the times.

This is the site to watch:

http://kingsroadmerch.com/chuck-ragan/
Back to top Go down
carryon820
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 1:45 am

Thanks "Shrewsbury_Stars", I'll definitely keep an eye on his merch/store website too.

Btw, I just wanted to let you know that I recieved my blood red vinyl from Vintage Vinyl.......looks amazing! Again, much appreciated!
Back to top Go down
Phil Rockabill
A Contender
A Contender
Phil Rockabill

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:00 am

carryon820 wrote:
Thanks "Shrewsbury_Stars", I'll definitely keep an eye on his merch/store website too.

Btw, I just wanted to let you know that I recieved my blood red vinyl from Vintage Vinyl.......looks amazing! Again, much appreciated!

Vintage vinyl rock. There shipping is super fast. I received mine 2 days ago Smile
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 5:46 pm

On the Bow:
http://soundcloud.com/ten-four-records/on-the-bow

everybody except Fallon...
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 5:56 pm

carryon820 wrote:

Glad to help.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 2:25 pm

I e-mailed Cargo Records (Germany) last week to ask about pressing information for the black variant and this is what they told me:

We are the distributor in Europe for Chuck Ragan’s Label aka Ten Four Records and not involved in the manufacturing of the Revivall Tour 2011.

Please get in touch with the label and see if they want to tell you about what they are going to press or not.

As far as I know there won’t be a limitation for the black vinyl. As long as there is somebody who wants to buy it they could repress from time to time.

Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:49 pm

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
carryon820 wrote:

The milky-clear is up on Chuck's store. Go get it!

Back to top Go down
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:55 pm

Are there any mp3 versions of this? would love to hear the new fallon tracks!
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:59 pm

rkirkpatrick25 wrote:
Are there any mp3 versions of this? would love to hear the new fallon tracks!

on amazon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:42 pm

Pre Order is up

http://kingsroadmerch.com/chuck-ragan/view/?id=2639&cid=960
Back to top Go down
carryon820
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:21 pm

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
carryon820 wrote:

The milky-clear is up on Chuck's store. Go get it!

Just purchased the Milky Clear vinyl from his website/merch store! Very excited! Does anyone know how long it has been available? I just found out about it prior to ordering, but it had to be up for at least a day, right? As soon as I read the above message and realized that it had been up for at least a day, I immediately got worried thinking that there would be no more available, as I knew there would be a pretty limited supply available. As it turns out, his site/merch store has 250 copies and as I understood it, this is the only place in the US to order any version of the album on vinyl. I'm sure the remaining 250 will go very quickly.

Anyway, thanks Shrewsbury! First Elsie and now this.......pretty soon I'm going to have to send you a personal thank you card....lol.
Back to top Go down
carryon820
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:31 pm

Btw, this may be a stupid question, but the Revival Tour compilation album is live performances, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next