DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
carryon820
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 7:30 am

After thinking about it, a winter/spring tour seems kind of difficult to pull off, being that Chuck will be involved in the release of the new HWM album and I'm sure there will be a tour. Not to mention that could be right around the time that Brian is releasing new TGA material depending on how everything eventually fallls. Damn, it makes you think how lucky those UK fans are.......seeing Chuck, Brian, and Dave together!
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:26 am

Has anyone heard whether this is going to be a CD only release? If I'm not mistaken, the comp for the 2009 Revival Tour was only released on CD.
Back to top Go down
nicohoneymilk
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
nicohoneymilk

PostSubject: Revival Tour 2011 Collection featuring Brian   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:00 pm

I'm not sure if anybody already postet this....i just found it on german amazon, when i was looking for some chuck ragan stuff:

Revival Tour 2011 Collection

it features 2 songs by brian, "no weather" and "goodnight irene" and will be released on 4th octobre...
Back to top Go down
http://www.honeymilk.de
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:35 pm

Nice find - thanks for the info!
Guess I'm gonna get mine directly in Vienna at the show, since it's onla a few days after the release.

Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.
Soren Kierkegaard
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:09 pm

So here's a photo of the vinyl version of the compilation

[img]Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks - Page 2 Revival[/img]

These will be sold on the tour and for those (like me) who can't make it over to Europe, they will be available through Chuck's online store once the tour is over.
Back to top Go down
StopAndSlideToTheRight
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
StopAndSlideToTheRight

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:28 pm

ZOMG! Can't wait to pick that up at the revival tour! I just presumed it would be on CD only.
Back to top Go down
ozfacter
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:48 pm

would anyone be awesome and grab one of the records for me? i know the tour doesnt start for a couple weeks but itd be one less thing to worry about. and, youd be AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
J.B.R.
A Contender
A Contender
J.B.R.

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm

if anyone is that kind, I would love one as well.
Back to top Go down
fullcollapse
Wooderson
Wooderson
fullcollapse

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 3:17 am

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
So here's a photo of the vinyl version of the compilation

[img]Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks - Page 2 Revival[/img]

These will be sold on the tour and for those (like me) who can't make it over to Europe, they will be available through Chuck's online store once the tour is over.

hooooooly crap. If overseas shipping wasn't ridiculous, I'd have someone pick one up for me, but it's definitely good that they'll be up for grabs online.
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:09 pm

Any body heard how many will be pressed ?
Back to top Go down
19thirty
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:24 pm

Yeah 250 of the clear milky vinyl. It's up for pre-order on the Green Hell site now! But can't read the German plus someone said it's like 35 euros with shipping to the states. That's way to much! If a few people wanna go in on this to save on shipping I would definetly be interested! Let's do this!
Back to top Go down
fullcollapse
Wooderson
Wooderson
fullcollapse

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:29 pm

There's a group over on VC working together for one person to order a bunch, then distribute them stateside for everyone.
Back to top Go down
nivek87
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:52 pm

anyone on here willing to do a group buy?

I would be down and could paypal immediatly once its organized.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 4:40 am

19thirty wrote:
Yeah 250 of the clear milky vinyl. It's up for pre-order on the Green Hell site now! But can't read the German plus someone said it's like 35 euros with shipping to the states. That's way to much! If a few people wanna go in on this to save on shipping I would definetly be interested! Let's do this!

Just before you posted this I made some inquiries about pressing details and was told that the press release would go out in a few weeks ...

Did Green Hell jump the gun? In that case, this may not even be the only colour. Does anyone kow?

http://www.gaslightanthem.org
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:41 am

With a release date of Oct 4th, not really jumping the gun. I bet there will be other varients .
Just thumbled my way through the Green hell site and ordered the CD and LP, dont really like being bothered having that sort of thing with me at gigs, but I bet there is a different varient on the tour lo.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 8:36 am

There must be additional variants because Green Hell has all 250 of the "milky clear" copies. So those can't be the ones being sold on the tour.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 12:01 pm

So here's another Euro pressing on black that Banquet just listed. I've emailed them for pressing info:

http://www.banquetrecords.com/CG50534

EDIT:

Here's what Banquet told me:

We don't have a massive amount of information on the pressing for this to be honest. As far as I know the black pressing "isn't limited" however normally that just means they will re-press on black if they have sufficient demand but more than likely they won't keep it in press...I'm sorry I can't be more help. If I hear any more i'll let you know.
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 2:46 pm

As Banquet and Green Hell have them up to order , cant understand why S1D havnt as yet ?
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 3:07 pm

brucesboots wrote:
As Banquet and Green Hell have them up to order , cant understand why S1D havnt as yet ?

I'm not sure if S1D is involved. I know the Green Hell site says that but I think the record is being put out by Chuck's label (Ten Four) and is being licensed to others to sell such as Cargo and Green Hell.
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 3:14 pm

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
brucesboots wrote:

I'm not sure if S1D is involved. I know the Green Hell site says that but I think the record is being put out by Chuck's label (Ten Four) and is being licensed to others to sell such as Cargo and Green Hell.

other varients could pop up anywhere then .
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 3:20 pm

brucesboots wrote:
Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
brucesboots wrote:

other varients could pop up anywhere then .

Right. I wouldn't be surprised if Interpunk and/or No Idea end up stocking variants in the US. I know that Chuck's online store will be stocking at least one variant after the tour.

Since S1D is a label as opposed to a distro, I don't think they'll be carrying them. Hopefully the press release Steady heard about will clarify what all the different variants are.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 4:34 pm

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
Hopefully the press release Steady heard about will clarify what all the different variants are.

we're not doing too well with varient details at the moment, are we?

http://www.gaslightanthem.org
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 4:35 pm

steady now steady now wrote:
Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
Hopefully the press release Steady heard about will clarify what all the different variants are.

we're not doing too well with varient details at the moment, are we?

Certainly nothing to write home about.
Back to top Go down
J.B.R.
A Contender
A Contender
J.B.R.

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 11:57 am

pre-ordered from Banquet
Back to top Go down
StopAndSlideToTheRight
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
StopAndSlideToTheRight

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 1:25 pm

So will it be available on the tour or do I have to pre-order it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Side Projects & Earlier Bands :: Revival Tour 2011-
Jump to: