DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hello from Canada

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sally
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

hello from Canada Empty
PostSubject: hello from Canada   hello from Canada Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:55 pm

Hi! I'm Sally, 20 years old, and from Alberta. Joined a little while ago, but never got around to posting, but I figure my friends are probably getting sick of me talking about Gaslight non-stop. I like a lot of other music (last.fm!), but Gaslight tops the list. I've seen them three times now (and hoping to catch them a fourth during my impromptu trip to Berlin in June).

And I'm not great with introductions, so I'll leave it at that, hah.

Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

hello from Canada Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello from Canada   hello from Canada Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:19 am

Your musical compatibility with safetybuzz is SUPER
Music you have in common includes The Gaslight Anthem, Bon Iver, Mumford & Sons, Cold War Kids and Jenny Lewis

Just added you!

Welcome to the forum, Sally, feel free to talk endlessly and non-stop about Gaslight Anthem around here!
Back to top Go down

hello from Canada Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello from Canada   hello from Canada Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:10 am

Your music compatibility with safetybuzz is also SUPER
Music you have in common includes The Gaslight Anthem, Frank Turner, The National, The Twilight Singers and Fake Problems.

welcome to forum. how did you discover Gaslight Anthem?
Back to top Go down
Sally
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

hello from Canada Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello from Canada   hello from Canada Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:03 am

Added you both, awesome!

I kept hearing about them since they were on pretty much every quality best of 2008 list so I bought The '59 Sound and loved it. Saw them in 2009 for the first time and then they officially became my absolute favourites, haha.
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

hello from Canada Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello from Canada   hello from Canada Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 10:59 am

Meet me by the river's edge... Wink

Welcome to the boards and you should indeed feel free to endlessly look for obscure references, drool over rare youtube phone-camera uploads, make remarks about the guys' haircuts and explain how that one song totally absolutely is about you ^^

Bonus -> http://www.last.fm/user/Loazis
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hello from Canada Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello from Canada   hello from Canada Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello from Canada
Page 1 of 1