DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

crystal cat cds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

crystal cat cds Empty
PostSubject: crystal cat cds   crystal cat cds Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 3:15 pm

anybody looking to buy original crystal cat cds( Bruce, Bob etc) without getting ripped off on ebay. Wink

www.atonal.se
Back to top Go down
thecosmickid
Wooderson
Wooderson
thecosmickid

crystal cat cds Empty
PostSubject: Re: crystal cat cds   crystal cat cds Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:40 pm

Can't you download most of those on jungleland? at least the bruce ones
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

crystal cat cds Empty
PostSubject: Re: crystal cat cds   crystal cat cds Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 2:50 am

thecosmickid wrote:
Can't you download most of those on jungleland? at least the bruce ones

yes they can all be downloaded, but some people like to have the real thing, unless you have ever seen a genuine crystal cat you wouldnt have seen the quality of them, some people collect them all, i like to collect just the shows I was at.
I have seen them sell for silly money on ebay and people get ripped of because of it, so I shared the link , just incase it was of interest .
Back to top Go down
thecosmickid
Wooderson
Wooderson
thecosmickid

crystal cat cds Empty
PostSubject: Re: crystal cat cds   crystal cat cds Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 5:52 pm

wow okay, I've never really understood cd bootlegs..old vinyl ones are one thing but buying illegaly sold music feels weird when you can download it. It somehow feels better downloading bootlegs for free than buying them because then it's just fans for fans instead of someone getting money off of others music. On the other hand i totally understand wanting to have te real thing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

crystal cat cds Empty
PostSubject: Re: crystal cat cds   crystal cat cds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

crystal cat cds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: Other Bands-
Jump to: