DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a different Ben Horowitz?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
thecosmickid
Wooderson
Wooderson
thecosmickid

a different Ben Horowitz? Empty
PostSubject: a different Ben Horowitz?   a different Ben Horowitz? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:34 pm

http://andrewjacksonjihad.tumblr.com/

On Andrew Jackson Jihad's blog they say Ben Horowitz is doing some drums for their new record. I got really excited, but the link (over his name) sent me to some band I've never heard of. What do you guys think, do our beloved drummer have a namesake who is also a drummer!?!?
Back to top Go down
IKeeptheDiner
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
IKeeptheDiner

PostSubject: Re: a different Ben Horowitz?   a different Ben Horowitz? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 12:12 am

its a funny coincidence. on that myspace it says some guy named benjamin david horrowitz has always been in the band. is that TGA bennys middle name?
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: a different Ben Horowitz?   a different Ben Horowitz? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 2:02 am

Ben Horowitz is playing guitar...

"We then brought in Deacon Blue Batchelor and Ben Horowitz to play drums and lead guitar respectively for a couple songs!"
Back to top Go down
PFREEZY
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: a different Ben Horowitz?   a different Ben Horowitz? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 11:41 am

Not a big AJJ fan
Back to top Go down
http://freezy.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a different Ben Horowitz?   a different Ben Horowitz? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a different Ben Horowitz?
Page 1 of 1