DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

sink or swim LP on yellow vinyl

Go down 
+2
19thirty
brucesboots
6 posters
AuthorMessage
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

sink or swim LP on yellow vinyl Empty
PostSubject: sink or swim LP on yellow vinyl   sink or swim LP on yellow vinyl Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:18 am

bought on ebay last night from a German seller , a bright yellow sink or swim LP, not seen it listed anywhere, any one got any info ?
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: sink or swim LP on yellow vinyl   sink or swim LP on yellow vinyl Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:26 am

http://cgi.ebay.de/The-Gaslight-Anthem-Sink-or-swim-LP-yellow-Vinyl_W0QQitemZ360347651446QQcategoryZ2260QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp5197.m7QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D4%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D7357598568588402414
Back to top Go down
19thirty
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: sink or swim LP on yellow vinyl   sink or swim LP on yellow vinyl Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:22 pm

My guess is that it's new pressing from Gunner Records. Prob the one after the Red one. Prob outta 500 too. I'd just emailed Gunner to find out! Let you guys kno what he says.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: sink or swim LP on yellow vinyl   sink or swim LP on yellow vinyl Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 1:49 pm

19thirty wrote:
My guess is that it's new pressing from Gunner Records. Prob the one after the Red one. Prob outta 500 too. I'd just emailed Gunner to find out! Let you guys kno what he says.

Haha. I emailed him too. I wonder how many others followed suit.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: sink or swim LP on yellow vinyl   sink or swim LP on yellow vinyl Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 1:54 pm

I'll also say that this is one of the reasons why I chose not to be a "completist" when it comes to Gaslight variants. It doesn't look like Gunner is ever going to stop pressing new versions Sink or Swim.
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: sink or swim LP on yellow vinyl   sink or swim LP on yellow vinyl Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:14 pm

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:
I'll also say that this is one of the reasons why I chose not to be a "completist" when it comes to Gaslight variants. It doesn't look like Gunner is ever going to stop pressing new versions Sink or Swim.

starting to think you could be right.
Back to top Go down
19thirty
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: sink or swim LP on yellow vinyl   sink or swim LP on yellow vinyl Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 1:01 pm

The yellow SOS is up for sale in Gunner's webstore. Came a little over $25 including shipping to the US.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: sink or swim LP on yellow vinyl   sink or swim LP on yellow vinyl Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:28 pm

Also, from Gunner's website, the yellow pressing is out of 500:

"Timeless & authentic Soul/Punk-Rock from New Brunswick/USA limited clear red vinyl (500 copies) a few last copies! limited clear yellow vinyl (500 copies) please leave which vinylcolour you want in the comments!"
Back to top Go down
19thirty
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: sink or swim LP on yellow vinyl   sink or swim LP on yellow vinyl Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:24 pm

Got my yellow SOS from Gunner today! Fast shipping!
Back to top Go down
xorcist
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: sink or swim LP on yellow vinyl   sink or swim LP on yellow vinyl Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:41 am

Hey 19thirty, when you bought your copy from the webstore, did you use a money order? I don't feel like going through that and would rather use PayPal, but I do want a copy of this...
Back to top Go down
brucesboots
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody

PostSubject: Re: sink or swim LP on yellow vinyl   sink or swim LP on yellow vinyl Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:43 am

xorcist wrote:
Hey 19thirty, when you bought your copy from the webstore, did you use a money order? I don't feel like going through that and would rather use PayPal, but I do want a copy of this...

look on ebay.de there is one there, does work out a little more expensive but like you I wanted to use paypal, service from this guy was excellent.
Back to top Go down
19thirty
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: sink or swim LP on yellow vinyl   sink or swim LP on yellow vinyl Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 12:53 pm

Yeah I used PayPal for Gunners webstore.
Back to top Go down
fullcollapse
Wooderson
Wooderson
fullcollapse

PostSubject: Re: sink or swim LP on yellow vinyl   sink or swim LP on yellow vinyl Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:31 pm

xorcist wrote:

He'll take paypal from US buyers. I forget what was said, but my husband contacted him regarding this, and it's not a problem. We've since bought... uh, a lot from him. ha.
Back to top Go down
xorcist
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: sink or swim LP on yellow vinyl   sink or swim LP on yellow vinyl Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 3:45 pm

haha. Gunnar is very good at taking my money. I'll shoot him an email about it today. I tried contacting him on his Myspace, but he may not be using that as much anymore.
Back to top Go down
xorcist
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: sink or swim LP on yellow vinyl   sink or swim LP on yellow vinyl Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:00 am

Well, I ordered this and it showed up...in 2 pieces. Damn mail carriers. Looks like it's now a pressing of /499 haha.
Back to top Go down
The Boxer
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: sink or swim LP on yellow vinyl   sink or swim LP on yellow vinyl Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:33 pm

Ordered mine at the weekend on eBay. Not really into vinyl but love the artwork of SoS so I'm gunna frame it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sink or swim LP on yellow vinyl   sink or swim LP on yellow vinyl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sink or swim LP on yellow vinyl
Page 1 of 1