DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What.cd

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
efofex
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
efofex

What.cd Empty
PostSubject: What.cd   What.cd Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 6:43 pm

Okayokayokay, I hate to be that dude/dudette, but does anyone have an invite to what.cd they can send me (or other people who want it)? Recommendations for other private sites welcome too (and if you'd like to send invites there, that's cool too), I'd love a private movie site though. I'd like to mention that I always keep my ratio up, always.

*If this isn't allowed, I'll totally change the topic. I'm awesome at doing that.
Back to top Go down
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

What.cd Empty
PostSubject: Re: What.cd   What.cd Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:57 pm

I dont think this will be to frowned upon? I used to have a What account forgot about it and it got deleted. I wouldnt mind one if someone has one spare. I would like to say from the outset I use it to check stuff out then buy but I dont fancy splurging money on vinyl and shipping without knowing what im getting.
Back to top Go down
JJW319
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
JJW319

What.cd Empty
PostSubject: Re: What.cd   What.cd Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:16 pm

I don't use torrents anymore, but I still have a demonoid account. That site is amazing. They have it all.
Back to top Go down
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

What.cd Empty
PostSubject: Re: What.cd   What.cd Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:00 pm

JJW319 wrote:
I don't use torrents anymore, but I still have a demonoid account. That site is amazing. They have it all.

Yup PDF copy of the 12 volume Encyclopaedia of Human Geography was by far the best thing I have ever got hold of from there because it stops me having to walk g 5 minutes to the department building at university and using their copies.
Back to top Go down

What.cd Empty
PostSubject: Re: What.cd   What.cd Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:06 pm

cant you find basically every album on media fire these days?
Back to top Go down
fullcollapse
Wooderson
Wooderson
fullcollapse

What.cd Empty
PostSubject: Re: What.cd   What.cd Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:39 am

oldgospelchoir wrote:
cant you find basically every album on media fire these days?

Yep. Pretty much googling the album name followed by "mediafire" gets it for you. Honestly that's how I preview new bands/bands that are new to me. If I like what I hear, I order the album (and likely several copies, due to vinyl pressings having so many variants lately). If I don't like it, which actually hasn't happened in a long time, I just delete it. Downloading for those purposes, I can get behind. If I LIKE a band I'll be giving them money. I sill don't like the idea of buying downloads, though. Need the physical thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What.cd Empty
PostSubject: Re: What.cd   What.cd Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What.cd
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: General Chat & Discussions-
Jump to: