DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tumbling Dice/She Loves You 7'' direct from SideOneDummy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JJW319
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
JJW319

Tumbling Dice/She Loves You 7'' direct from SideOneDummy Empty
PostSubject: Tumbling Dice/She Loves You 7'' direct from SideOneDummy   Tumbling Dice/She Loves You 7'' direct from SideOneDummy Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:41 pm

you can now get them right from SideOne

http://store.sideonedummy.com/the-gaslight-anthem-tumbling-dice-she-loves-you-7.html

Back to top Go down
irrefutable
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Tumbling Dice/She Loves You 7'' direct from SideOneDummy   Tumbling Dice/She Loves You 7'' direct from SideOneDummy Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:48 am

Can I ask a quick question about this as a new collector/dumbass.

I've two copies of TD/SLY and both are to my amateur eye missing the centre piece of the 7" that keeps it in place on the turntable so you have to place it very exactly in the middle. Never seen a vinyl like it but it seemed too coincidental as they came from two totally difference sources.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Tumbling Dice/She Loves You 7'' direct from SideOneDummy   Tumbling Dice/She Loves You 7'' direct from SideOneDummy Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:45 am

I assume both your copies are of the black Euro version? That version has the wider "jukebox hole" in the center. Most turntables come with an adapter that makes it easier to play records with that type of hole. It's a small circular piece of plastic that allows the record to fit snugly around the center of the turntable.
Back to top Go down
irrefutable
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Tumbling Dice/She Loves You 7'' direct from SideOneDummy   Tumbling Dice/She Loves You 7'' direct from SideOneDummy Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 2:30 pm

Excellent thak you very much. That is the version I have and I have now found the adapter that will enable me to play it.

Learning every day!
Back to top Go down
Hanswurst
Wooderson
Wooderson
Hanswurst

PostSubject: Re: Tumbling Dice/She Loves You 7'' direct from SideOneDummy   Tumbling Dice/She Loves You 7'' direct from SideOneDummy Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:32 am

ever seen this ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bringiton_ty
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
bringiton_ty

PostSubject: Re: Tumbling Dice/She Loves You 7'' direct from SideOneDummy   Tumbling Dice/She Loves You 7'' direct from SideOneDummy Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:22 am

irrefutable wrote:
Can I ask a quick question about this as a new collector/dumbass.

I've two copies of TD/SLY and both are to my amateur eye missing the centre piece of the 7" that keeps it in place on the turntable so you have to place it very exactly in the middle. Never seen a vinyl like it but it seemed too coincidental as they came from two totally difference sources.

Cheers.

Im new to the vinyl world and had the exact same issue with my Rancid 7"'s. Couldnt work it out!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theknuckledowns
Hanswurst
Wooderson
Wooderson
Hanswurst

PostSubject: Re: Tumbling Dice/She Loves You 7'' direct from SideOneDummy   Tumbling Dice/She Loves You 7'' direct from SideOneDummy Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:26 am

http://bloggerhythms.blogspot.de/2009/08/why-do-45-rpm-records-have-big-holes.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tumbling Dice/She Loves You 7'' direct from SideOneDummy   Tumbling Dice/She Loves You 7'' direct from SideOneDummy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tumbling Dice/She Loves You 7'' direct from SideOneDummy
Page 1 of 1