DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

song about miss a chance (?)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hemingway
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Hemingway

song about miss a chance (?) Empty
PostSubject: song about miss a chance (?)   song about miss a chance (?) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:46 pm

good evening..

i hope you guys can help me a little, because im looking for a special song/lyrics quote from gaslight anthem..

i've been in a weird situation the last night, an.. im looking for some gaslight anthem stuff about the topic of "miss a chance you should use"

i think i know every tga song, and im pretty sure there was something about that, but for some reason i cant remember Sad
i already thought about "i've could be a contender" or "heres looking at you kid" but it doesnt seems to fit.

Back to top Go down
CASANOVA, BILLY!
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
CASANOVA, BILLY!

PostSubject: Re: song about miss a chance (?)   song about miss a chance (?) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:19 am

The only thing I can think of off the top of my head is from I'da Called You Woody Joe and its "And I never got to tell him so I just wrote it down,
I wrapped a couple chords around it and I let it come out" I dont know if it applies to your situation but i'll keep my ears open for anything else.
Back to top Go down
Prisoner
Wooderson
Wooderson
Prisoner

PostSubject: Re: song about miss a chance (?)   song about miss a chance (?) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 3:25 pm

You might mean Stay Lucky

And it feels like all you'd have to do is step outside
Stop pacing around and waiting for some moment
That might never arrive

and

But it feels like you just might explode inside
You've been pacing around and waiting
For some moment that might never arrive at all
What you don't have, you don't need it anymore

Back to top Go down
Hemingway
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Hemingway

PostSubject: Re: song about miss a chance (?)   song about miss a chance (?) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:15 am

thanks casanova billy and prisoner this comes very close to what i thought about.
thank you both
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: song about miss a chance (?)   song about miss a chance (?) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

song about miss a chance (?)
Page 1 of 1