DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

autographed stuff on ebay

Go down 
+5
steady now steady now
CluckyB
Down by the Mersey
brucesboots
Bea
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
J.B.R.
A Contender
A Contender
J.B.R.

autographed stuff on ebay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: autographed stuff on ebay   autographed stuff on ebay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 4:31 pm

I bought one item signed and to my knowledge it's the only signed test-pressing of the '59sound single. I would love more, but I wouldn't spend money on something I could get signed myself. Test pressings are one thing to pay for because they rarely if ever are sold.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: autographed stuff on ebay   autographed stuff on ebay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:52 pm

J.B.R. wrote:
I bought one item signed and to my knowledge it's the only signed test-pressing of the '59sound single. I would love more, but I wouldn't spend money on something I could get signed myself. Test pressings are one thing to pay for because they rarely if ever are sold.

I think that signed test pressing you bought is great. You probably would have bought it unsigned as well.

But look at the stuff on eBay US at the moment. The band are keeping some autograph guy in employment. Maybe I should start funding my TGA website that way (just kidding!).
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: autographed stuff on ebay   autographed stuff on ebay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:11 am

from Brian's blog: "If you want a keepsake, come to a show, we'll hang afterwards, we'll sign whatever you want for free and then you can have your own personal memorabilia that doesn't cost you anything".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: autographed stuff on ebay   autographed stuff on ebay - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

autographed stuff on ebay
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2