DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bruce Springsteen talks The Gaslight Anthem in Sirius interview

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LuceroDiehard
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
LuceroDiehard

Bruce Springsteen talks The Gaslight Anthem in Sirius interview Empty
PostSubject: Bruce Springsteen talks The Gaslight Anthem in Sirius interview   Bruce Springsteen talks The Gaslight Anthem in Sirius interview Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 11:48 am

In a recent interview with Sirius XM, Bruce Springsteen was asked by a listener who he thinks is "carrying the torch" for this generation. The Boss insisted that even though he doesn't know who is going to last, he does find a lot of music he likes. Amoung his list are NJ's The Gaslight Anthem (sort of (interviewer brought them up)) along with NJU favorites, Best Coast. He also goes on to talk about how Dropkick Murphys recently put on a great performance at Roseland Ballroom. Check out the clip from the interview below. Thanks to The Daily Swarm for the news tip!

Audio clip at;

http://thenjunderground.com/blog/2010/11/18/bruce-springsteen-talks-the-gaslight-anthem-best-coast-dropk.html
Back to top Go down
http://bobbyw24.tumblr.com/archive
MKULTRA
Wooderson
Wooderson
MKULTRA

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Springsteen talks The Gaslight Anthem in Sirius interview   Bruce Springsteen talks The Gaslight Anthem in Sirius interview Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:45 pm

yeah the interviewer pretty much put words in his mouth and he elaborated, but always nice to hear TGA getting publicity anyway.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Springsteen talks The Gaslight Anthem in Sirius interview   Bruce Springsteen talks The Gaslight Anthem in Sirius interview Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:15 am

I think he described Brian as being "serious but fun" , that he has "intensity" and that he writes songs "really well". I know this because I got so excited when I heard this that I tweeted it immediately after. Because I am a nerd.
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Springsteen talks The Gaslight Anthem in Sirius interview   Bruce Springsteen talks The Gaslight Anthem in Sirius interview Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:06 am

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
I think he described Brian as being "serious but fun" , that he has "intensity" and that he writes songs "really well". I know this because I got so excited when I heard this that I tweeted it immediately after. Because I am a nerd.
Let's play WoW.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Springsteen talks The Gaslight Anthem in Sirius interview   Bruce Springsteen talks The Gaslight Anthem in Sirius interview Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:34 pm

loazis wrote:
NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Let's play WoW.

Woah, woah. Let's not get crazy.
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Springsteen talks The Gaslight Anthem in Sirius interview   Bruce Springsteen talks The Gaslight Anthem in Sirius interview Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:43 pm

Sorry. I went too far, I apologize.

Didn't like the 'interview' btw, sorry Bruce :[
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Springsteen talks The Gaslight Anthem in Sirius interview   Bruce Springsteen talks The Gaslight Anthem in Sirius interview Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bruce Springsteen talks The Gaslight Anthem in Sirius interview
Page 1 of 1