DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rilo Kiley, Eels, The Cribs, and the Parlor Mob

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GraveRobbers
A Contender
A Contender

Rilo Kiley, Eels, The Cribs, and the Parlor Mob Empty
PostSubject: Rilo Kiley, Eels, The Cribs, and the Parlor Mob   Rilo Kiley, Eels, The Cribs, and the Parlor Mob Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:43 pm

Are all on my new playlist. They are pretty awesome and a little different then somethings out there. If you want tracks to look at by each the best ones are

Rilo Kiley: Portions of Foxes
Eels: Frsh Blood
The Cribs: We Share the same skies
The Parlor Mob: Everything Your Breathing For
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rilo Kiley, Eels, The Cribs, and the Parlor Mob   Rilo Kiley, Eels, The Cribs, and the Parlor Mob Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:29 pm

Rilo Kiley is one of my favorite bands. Jenny Lewis is the shit!!! The Good That Won't Come Out is my favorite song of theirs. Check out The Elected. The guy who plays guitar in Rilo Kiley, I think his name is Blake something, The Elected is his side project. I love it. Also, The Cribs are amazing. Good choice. I'll have to check out Eels and The Parlor Mob.
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

PostSubject: Re: Rilo Kiley, Eels, The Cribs, and the Parlor Mob   Rilo Kiley, Eels, The Cribs, and the Parlor Mob Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:09 pm

I'd definitly recommend reading E's (mark olivr everett/simger form eels) book. Even if you don't listen to his music, it's a fascisnating read. I'd give it 11 out of 10.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rilo Kiley, Eels, The Cribs, and the Parlor Mob   Rilo Kiley, Eels, The Cribs, and the Parlor Mob Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rilo Kiley, Eels, The Cribs, and the Parlor Mob
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: Other Bands-
Jump to: