DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gaslight with My Chemical Romance at Roseland

Go down 
+23
bt211
B701
jesterdude
LuceroDiehard
swampdevil
redinthemorning
Clementine
azlisa
Bea
steady now steady now
wonderson189
rxpr0x
Johnny99
xorcist
J.B.R.
amberfoyd
rem999
colmillionaire
loazis
Shrewsbury_Stars
Daire
NeverTrustAJunkie
IKeeptheDiner
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
IKeeptheDiner
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
IKeeptheDiner

Gaslight with My Chemical Romance at Roseland Empty
PostSubject: Gaslight with My Chemical Romance at Roseland   Gaslight with My Chemical Romance at Roseland Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:43 am

My Chemical Romance
the Gaslight Anthem
Fifteen Fleeting
December 3rd @ Roseland Ballroom (New York,NY)

the local radio station (1019 RXP) just announced it. whats funny is i told my brother gaslight was gonna be added to one of these holiday shows the radio is putting on and sure enough, i was right. maybe i should make him buy me the tickets cause my chemical romance is heading :-/

For more info go here
http://www.1019rxp.com/YuleRock2010/index.aspx

You'll be able to get the link for the presale all you have to do is sign up for the radio station fan club and you get the link that way.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight with My Chemical Romance at Roseland   Gaslight with My Chemical Romance at Roseland Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:46 am

I'm having trouble with this- I only get Broken Bells, and then it tells me that the MCR/TGA event isn't in the database anymore!?
Back to top Go down
IKeeptheDiner
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
IKeeptheDiner

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight with My Chemical Romance at Roseland   Gaslight with My Chemical Romance at Roseland Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:56 am

Yea same. In their defense they announced it just under an hour ago, but they said the presale is now. i saved the ticket master link just in case i cant get it back or something. i just want to know how much tickets are haha. i probably wont be able to go cause of work and i dont have that much money to see gaslight play maybe a 45-60 minute set.
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight with My Chemical Romance at Roseland   Gaslight with My Chemical Romance at Roseland Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:57 am

I'd hate to see Gaslight in among an MCR crowd.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight with My Chemical Romance at Roseland   Gaslight with My Chemical Romance at Roseland Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:19 am

Yeah we signed in too early. Tickets are on sale now. About $56. I'm sorry to say both bands are in my Top 5 favorites! ha This is a weird bill though. Never would think they'd pair these two together. But I'm psyched Smile
Back to top Go down
IKeeptheDiner
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
IKeeptheDiner

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight with My Chemical Romance at Roseland   Gaslight with My Chemical Romance at Roseland Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:37 am

56 is way too much for me to spend on a bill like that. oh well.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight with My Chemical Romance at Roseland   Gaslight with My Chemical Romance at Roseland Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 11:09 am

This is really too bad. Gaslight Anthem could easily sell out Roseland as headliners.

EDIT: Below is from the band's facebook page. I have no idea what "we're direct" means.

"My Chem is headlining, we're direct, and there's an opening band too...
53 minutes ago ·"

Hopefully, the guys will be playing other (headlining) shows in the area.
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight with My Chemical Romance at Roseland   Gaslight with My Chemical Romance at Roseland Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 11:46 am

No offense... but MCR?

Come on...
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight with My Chemical Romance at Roseland   Gaslight with My Chemical Romance at Roseland Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:31 pm

First Weezer, now MCR...I'm glad that when they tour as headliners they always bring out the best bands. Skipping this one too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
rem999
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
rem999

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight with My Chemical Romance at Roseland   Gaslight with My Chemical Romance at Roseland Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:51 pm

this is a complete joke.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight with My Chemical Romance at Roseland   Gaslight with My Chemical Romance at Roseland Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:40 pm

Actually I had to read their status three times this morning wondering if I was going nuts. I literally said out loud to no one "Is this a joke?" What can I say. I like MCR in all their guyliner-wearing glory. I'm sure I won't be the only one in the crowd that night that loves both. But I do agree this is one f'd up bill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight with My Chemical Romance at Roseland   Gaslight with My Chemical Romance at Roseland Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:58 pm

the second time I saw Gaslight Anthem at SJSU, they were on the same bill as All American Rejects...the entire show was like radio event.
Back to top Go down
amberfoyd
A Contender
A Contender
amberfoyd

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight with My Chemical Romance at Roseland   Gaslight with My Chemical Romance at Roseland Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:07 pm

where is the love? ouch. i love mcr and aar are ohk too. i've seen all 3 in concert.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twiter.com/amberfoyd

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight with My Chemical Romance at Roseland   Gaslight with My Chemical Romance at Roseland Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:47 pm

I actually love MCR, and think they're great musicians, but this is just a weird pairing in my mind. I don't think Gaslight and MCR mix too well together... isn't MCR from Jersey as well? Maybe that's why they got paired together. hah
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight with My Chemical Romance at Roseland   Gaslight with My Chemical Romance at Roseland Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:57 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
isn't MCR from Jersey as well? Maybe that's why they got paired together. hah

Actually that occurred to me this afternoon.

Well, it wouldn't be the first strange bill I've seen. Outkast headlining a show that included The Strokes, Jimmy Eat World and Sum 41 comes to mind!
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight with My Chemical Romance at Roseland   Gaslight with My Chemical Romance at Roseland Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:06 pm

It's a radio event. They organised it via booking agents.

I doubt TGA (or MCR for that matter) had any say in the rest of the bill or anything like that.
Back to top Go down
IKeeptheDiner
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
IKeeptheDiner

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight with My Chemical Romance at Roseland   Gaslight with My Chemical Romance at Roseland Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:30 pm

its a jersey themed show. the opening band is from jersey as well. the announcement said that all 3 bands were from there.
Back to top Go down
J.B.R.
A Contender
A Contender
J.B.R.

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight with My Chemical Romance at Roseland   Gaslight with My Chemical Romance at Roseland Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:32 am

Weezer was awesome in PA, and they are actually talented.

My Chemical Romance + $60 a ticket = No thanks.
Back to top Go down
xorcist
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight with My Chemical Romance at Roseland   Gaslight with My Chemical Romance at Roseland Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 2:17 pm

Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:

EDIT: Below is from the band's facebook page. I have no idea what "we're direct" means.

53 minutes ago ·"

They mean direct support. They'll be the band to play right before MCR.
Back to top Go down
Johnny99
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight with My Chemical Romance at Roseland   Gaslight with My Chemical Romance at Roseland Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 2:35 pm

Too much fucking money.
I hate it when ticket prices for any show exceed 20 dollars.
Think i will be skipping this one. 60 bucks a ticket and 8 or 9 dollars a drink? not cool.
Fucking Weezer is charging 80 dollars a ticket for their Roseland shows coming up.
So incredibly lame.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight with My Chemical Romance at Roseland   Gaslight with My Chemical Romance at Roseland Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:06 pm

xorcist wrote:
Shrewsbury_Stars wrote:

53 minutes ago ·"

They mean direct support. They'll be the band to play right before MCR.

Thanks for clearing that up!

Roseland is literally two blocks from my office but I'm sitting this one out. Out of principle, I won't pay $60 to see TGA as an supporting act. If I were also fan of MCR, it would be a different story.
Back to top Go down
rxpr0x
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: ROCK 101.9 RXP PRESENTS YULE ROCK WITH GASLIGHT ANTHEM, MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE, & FIFTEEN FLEETING!!   Gaslight with My Chemical Romance at Roseland Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:50 pm

Hello everyone!

ROCK 101.9 RXP Presents My Chemical Romance, The Gaslight Anthem, and Fifteen Fleeting for this years Yule Rock Holiday Series!

2nd Show Announced
My Chemical Romance
GASLIGHT ANTHEM
Fifteen Fleeting

Rock Republic members can get tickets now!

December 3rd @ Roseland Ballroom
Click here --> HERE <-- to sign up for The Rock Republic and grab those pre-sale tickets before anyone else.

santa rendeer bounce
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight with My Chemical Romance at Roseland   Gaslight with My Chemical Romance at Roseland Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:34 pm

To clarify, it was $56 after Ticketmaster fees. I've never bought right from the Box Office so I don't know how much it is there. Also, you can always try StubHub/EBay at the last minute.
Back to top Go down
wonderson189
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
wonderson189

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight with My Chemical Romance at Roseland   Gaslight with My Chemical Romance at Roseland Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:47 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
To clarify, it was $56 after Ticketmaster fees. I've never bought right from the Box Office so I don't know how much it is there. Also, you can always try StubHub/EBay at the last minute.

so in otherwords drop like 15$ from the price and you've got the box office price which means more like 40$ instead of 55$
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight with My Chemical Romance at Roseland   Gaslight with My Chemical Romance at Roseland Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:50 pm

this sure is a bit wacky; will we get them all on stage together at the end doing 'Santa Claus Is Coming To Town' ?

and I wonder which lot of fans bought most of the tickets; will there be anyone in there yet when TGA play or, alternatively, will everyone have left by the time MCR come on?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight with My Chemical Romance at Roseland   Gaslight with My Chemical Romance at Roseland Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaslight with My Chemical Romance at Roseland
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next