DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What have you been listening to?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Topher
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Topher

What have you been listening to? Empty
PostSubject: What have you been listening to?   What have you been listening to? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:55 am

Aside from Gaslight Anthem (and collectively, Springsteen, and the Clash... cause most of us are always listening to these bands),

What kind of music have you been most recently listening to?
I know a lot of people can answer this now, and a month or so from now, their answers will be completely different... but, I want to know what kind of music you guys are listening to at this point in time.

Let me start:
Recently, I've been listening to a lot of Blacklist Royals (a really good band from Nashville), The Bouncing Souls, Social Distortion, and Flogging Molly.

How about everyone else?
Back to top Go down
http://youkeepthediner.tumblr.com

What have you been listening to? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What have you been listening to?   What have you been listening to? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:29 am

Back to top Go down

What have you been listening to?
Page 1 of 1