DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LCD Soundsystem

Go down 
AuthorMessage
verbos
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
verbos

LCD Soundsystem Empty
PostSubject: LCD Soundsystem   LCD Soundsystem Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 1:45 am

Anyone here into them? You could call it dance music for people who don't like to dance, cause even if you hate dancing, when you hear it, all you'll want to do is dance. I just came back from seeing them tonight in Atlanta (after seeing Gaslight last night; great week!) and holy hell do they put on a good live show. Basically it's a 7 piece live band playing indie dance music that makes you want to shake your ass. Hard. I can honestly say it's one of the only times I've been to a show with about 2,000 people and looked around and EVERY PERSON THERE was gettin' down!

Here's a pro-shot video of fan favorite All My Friends, which drives a crazy-repetitive keyboard riff into an all-out frenzy of heartfelt awesomeness over the course of seven minutes.

Here's a video of Dance Yrself Clean from the Wellmont in good 'ol Jersey to give you a little taste of the energy. It's the opening song so it builds for a good 3 minutes, but if you'd rather skip that go ahead and get to the 3:00 mark to see the end of the intro into a huge synth hit and the crowd frenzy.

Hope you enjoy!
Back to top Go down

LCD Soundsystem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: Other Bands-
Jump to: