DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new material coming soon??

Go down 
+11
Luca Chinaski
MyFirstSin
Christophe
IKeeptheDiner
gaslightfan89
NDTGA
Jay
JJW319
steady now steady now
DaveSavedTheDay
Bea
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
amberfoyd
A Contender
A Contender
amberfoyd

new material coming soon?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new material coming soon??   new material coming soon?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:33 am

he doesn't want his tats anymore?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twiter.com/amberfoyd

PostSubject: Re: new material coming soon??   new material coming soon?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:30 am

amberfoyd wrote:

if your referring to the video interview that he did in Toronto. he said he doesn't like the tats he has on his knucles/past the wrist area cause he can't cover em when he wears a suit etc but he said that was just a phase he was going thru at the moment
Back to top Go down
thecosmickid
Wooderson
Wooderson
thecosmickid

PostSubject: Re: new material coming soon??   new material coming soon?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:10 pm

oldgospelchoir wrote:
amberfoyd wrote:

if your referring to the video interview that he did in Toronto. he said he doesn't like the tats he has on his knucles/past the wrist area cause he can't cover em when he wears a suit etc but he said that was just a phase he was going thru at the moment

Where can I find that interview? Couldn't find it on youtube
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new material coming soon??   new material coming soon?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:03 pm

thecosmickid wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:
amberfoyd wrote:

The interview was split into three parts and I am not sure which part had the tattoo question in it. I will post all three of the parts since I think think its of the best interviews Brian has done.

I would recommend watching the entire thing cause its just a well done interview. Sorry I can't remember what part contains the tattoo question.
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: new material coming soon??   new material coming soon?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:05 pm

oldgospelchoir wrote:
thecosmickid wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:
amberfoyd wrote:

The interview was split into three parts and I am not sure which part had the tattoo question in it.

it's on part 3 of the interview (the same posted on the previous page of this same thread Razz), at the very end.
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

PostSubject: Re: new material coming soon??   new material coming soon?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:54 pm

Such a great interview, such a great guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new material coming soon??   new material coming soon?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new material coming soon??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2