DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)

Go down 
+74
bringiton_ty
sinkorswimmydear
rgillies
njguy99
33RPMHero
matkins
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Hanswurst
Emusic
StitchesOnTheRadio
DiamondSinatra
The Angry Johnny Revue
StateOfLoveAndGaslight
Jack
_rebekka_
Camus
moosicmaniac
HorribleCrowe
TGA30
nebraska
Klown
eagles1139
NeverTrustAJunkie
Phil Rockabill
joe
Jerseyrain
Harbortown
Labhras
MxBx!
plugga
mjb
riversedge
loazis
LuceroDiehard
carryon820
Gaslight23
Tiffany
ThisMachineKillsFascists
jeffrey2
Grant Michael
fullcollapse
thecosmickid
40 Miler
steady now steady now
JJW319
gp
Jaywalk
ral
Bea
colmillionaire
Prisoner
CluckyB
simo
Vibes
Asleepontheforestfloor
WWD4D?
Shipyards
nuwbuddy
steph
lynchyeatspizza
Better Sense
Tiffiny
TonyRockyHorror
Refused
ShieldYourEyes
faster_than_the_world@hot
Forum Owner
isthisreal
Henrique
laurendelore
PatientFabiWheel
JoshRaymond
kieran
Jukebox Romeo
78 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:51 am

I was talking to my mate last night an off all the off shoots of HWM. Ship Theives is the best so far. Its a fantastic album with a nice mixture of tunes but they are all really well arranged and written.

That said I like most of the post HWM stuff but Ship Thieves could stand on its own merit. Whereas Chucks stuff as much as I like it would be nowhere near as well recived if it wasnt for the HWM connection.
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:32 pm

see i'm not even a HWM fan past a few songs. idk why. some of their songs are amazing, like Turnstile, Paper Thin, and Remedy, but for the most part, they don't do much for me. Fuel For the Hate Game is a good album, but i found No Division to be really boring

and yet Chuck's solo stuff are some of my favorite albums
Back to top Go down
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:08 pm

My only qualm with no divison was the production was shoddy in comparison to other releases.

I dont doubt there are people like you that prefer Chuck solo but in my opinion you are very much in the minority.
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:14 pm

Gold Country is so fucking good, wow
Back to top Go down
Better Sense
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Better Sense

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:26 pm

kieran wrote:
Got the ship thieves sent over a few weeks back and it is fucking awesome nice variety of different stuff on there all extremely well written.

Also after all my bitching about no UK shows from the HWM camp we are getting Chuck doing a festival and a few dates and it also seems HWM will be doing a tour over here in December. Fucking A im stoked just thinking about it been waiting for this since my early to mid teens Smile

where did you hear that?!?!? If this is true im gonna be sooooo excited
Back to top Go down
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:29 am

Gaslight Manthem wrote:
kieran wrote:
Got the ship thieves sent over a few weeks back and it is fucking awesome nice variety of different stuff on there all extremely well written.

Also after all my bitching about no UK shows from the HWM camp we are getting Chuck doing a festival and a few dates and it also seems HWM will be doing a tour over here in December. Fucking A im stoked just thinking about it been waiting for this since my early to mid teens Smile

It was posted on Punktastic a while back and a few of the promoters that post on there where saying that is was defiantly happening and stuff. It turns out there where no such plans gutted Sad
Back to top Go down
Better Sense
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Better Sense

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:57 pm

kieran wrote:
Gaslight Manthem wrote:
kieran wrote:

It was posted on Punktastic a while back and a few of the promoters that post on there where saying that is was defiantly happening and stuff. It turns out there where no such plans gutted Sad

damn...such a good band, at least Jason said hes hoping they do more shows soon. I have never got the chance to see them but a least there is a chance of some uk shows considering they have actually played together relatively recently
Back to top Go down
lynchyeatspizza
Wooderson
Wooderson
lynchyeatspizza

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 3:00 am

HWM. I really like the song trusty chords, and I also like turnstile, but there are a lot of songs by HWM that I dont really like. I dont like the more hardcore songs. What album or song(s) is/(are) the most like Trusty Chords? Is the rest of Caution similar to Trusty Chords? 
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lynchy911
Better Sense
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Better Sense

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:08 pm

lynchyeatspizza wrote:
HWM. I really like the song trusty chords, and I also like turnstile, but there are a lot of songs by HWM that I dont really like. I dont like the more hardcore songs. What album or song(s) is/(are) the most like Trusty Chords? Is the rest of Caution similar to Trusty Chords?

Caution is quite varied in its mix of heavier and poppier songs so there would be a few songs you would dislike on it. Your best bet is probably The New What Next as it is by far their most melodic album.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:49 pm

i think "caution" was the first HWM record i bought. i love it. i got into them through the poppier songs, and im kind of working my way backwards into the "heavier" songs.
and im going to see chuck ragan on the revival tour tonight!
Back to top Go down
nuwbuddy
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:29 pm

i saw chuck in sf a couple of days ago. his wife jill met up with us after the show and hooked me up with a shirt, cause my gf and i always go to his shows and sing our hearts out. they are all very awesome people and i appreciate all the times they head out here.

on a side note, something is in the works, toiling in the shadows. something awesome is coming soon*. you all would appreciate it the awesomeness of it. I swore my secrecy, but i'm really excited about the idea of it happening Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 3 Icon_cool.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shipyards
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Shipyards

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:28 am

Although I've been a big HWM for quite a while, I've only really discovered Chuck in his own right this year. I've probably listened to him more this year than anyone else in fact.

Rumours persist that he intends to bring the Revival tour over to the UK (along with some HWM dates), what has been confirmed is that he's supporting Frank Turner on his March '10 tour. All good
Back to top Go down
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 9:11 pm

nuwbuddy wrote:

Spoiler:

I can only assume this means new HWM material or dates.

Or am I just being naive and hopeful?
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:42 am

God I hope it's a HWM tour
Back to top Go down
nuwbuddy
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 6:13 pm

although hwm is going to tour germany, another batch of US dates aren't going to happen for a while (from what i am told). Since all the guys are literally doing their own things.

Chuck with the revival tour, Wollard with the Ship Thieves Tour, Black with Senses Fail, and George with Against Me! But what i was referring to isn't new hwm material or tours. Although all the interviews they are in they are always saying when all of them find the time they would be more than happy to do it.

That's all I'm going to say.

If I were told that, I wouldn't be able to contain my excitement and would probably tell fucking everyone.

but no, no new hwm stuff, just more side project stuff that isn't the same ole' same ole'.
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 9:04 pm

Damn
Back to top Go down
nuwbuddy
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 9:49 pm

yeah i totally agree, but in due time.
Back to top Go down
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:02 pm

After all my constant pissing an moaning about the UK being neglected since they have started playing again I just this second booked tickets to go see HWM play London in June. Stoked beyond fucking anything! Forever and Counting and Fuel for the Hate Game are now being blasted super loud!
Back to top Go down
WWD4D?
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
WWD4D?

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:45 am

I've been the same! HWM, Chuck and the Ship Thieves non stop since my tickets were booked.
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:04 pm

damn you guys,

i think ill just fly to london for this
Back to top Go down
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:21 pm

Haha do it! Razz
Back to top Go down
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:17 pm

Portsmouth date at the Wedgewood rooms has just been announced never thought I would see HWM in my home town Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TonyRockyHorror
A Contender
A Contender
TonyRockyHorror

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:23 pm

I'm still hoping for the long, LONG awaited HWM DVD. i saw the European dates that were just announced, and i am definitely tempted to book a flight or three...
Back to top Go down
http://dclivetracks.com
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:55 am

If you make it to London or Portsmouth there will be a pint waiting for you for sure Razz
Back to top Go down
WWD4D?
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
WWD4D?

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:59 pm

I found A Flight And A Crash and Gold Country whilst shopping in Leeds on Saturday. Hull has only one record shop left and it's a very fucking shitty HMV so I was chuffed to bits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next