DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)

Go down 
+74
bringiton_ty
sinkorswimmydear
rgillies
njguy99
33RPMHero
matkins
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Hanswurst
Emusic
StitchesOnTheRadio
DiamondSinatra
The Angry Johnny Revue
StateOfLoveAndGaslight
Jack
_rebekka_
Camus
moosicmaniac
HorribleCrowe
TGA30
nebraska
Klown
eagles1139
NeverTrustAJunkie
Phil Rockabill
joe
Jerseyrain
Harbortown
Labhras
MxBx!
plugga
mjb
riversedge
loazis
LuceroDiehard
carryon820
Gaslight23
Tiffany
ThisMachineKillsFascists
jeffrey2
Grant Michael
fullcollapse
thecosmickid
40 Miler
steady now steady now
JJW319
gp
Jaywalk
ral
Bea
colmillionaire
Prisoner
CluckyB
simo
Vibes
Asleepontheforestfloor
WWD4D?
Shipyards
nuwbuddy
steph
lynchyeatspizza
Better Sense
Tiffiny
TonyRockyHorror
Refused
ShieldYourEyes
faster_than_the_world@hot
Forum Owner
isthisreal
Henrique
laurendelore
PatientFabiWheel
JoshRaymond
kieran
Jukebox Romeo
78 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:08 am

Big big HWM fan.

Fave songs - God Deciding, Anther Way, A flight and a Crash, Free Radio Gainesville, Just Say you loose it, I was a Mountain, Wayfarer. Loads I dislike very few of their songs.

Fave albums - No Divison, Forever and Counting, Moon Pie for Misfits EP and A Flight and a Crash.
Back to top Go down
Forum Owner
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:13 am

They are alright I guess - do you hear The Draft in their music? Or is it the opposite?
Back to top Go down
https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 6:08 am

Kropotkin wrote:
They are alright I guess - do you hear The Draft in their music? Or is it the opposite?

I think they are quite different although there are obvious hints of HWM in the Drafts music.

HWM are more than alright hush.
Back to top Go down
Forum Owner
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:19 am

Ah ... IMO then. I heard sounds of the Draft quite a bit when listening to them this morning. Who are HWM playing with these days?
Back to top Go down
laurendelore
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
laurendelore

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:54 pm

HWM just played some shows with Strike Anywhere, I couldn't end up going to the show though, it sucked. I love Hot Water Music.
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:08 pm

i already made a thread about this. NOW you guys want to talk about them?
Back to top Go down
Forum Owner
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 1:22 am

I looked for a thread but found none! Sorry Jukebox - no offense!
Back to top Go down
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:38 am

Kropotkin wrote:
Ah ... IMO then. I heard sounds of the Draft quite a bit when listening to them this morning. Who are HWM playing with these days?

Maybe if your listening to the newer HWM stuff.

I think Gaslight played at one of the reunion shows as did polar bear club but I may have just made that up completly.

Is Chris Wollard doing some solo stuff to?
Back to top Go down
Forum Owner
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:51 am

I'll try listening to some of their older stuff ... we'll see.
Back to top Go down
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 7:01 am

The older stuff is more akin to Leatherface kinda gruff so you may not like it dunno. Though depends how far back Forever and counting is awesome though.
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 6:16 pm

Revival Road is awesome, but it needs more original songs. I've had Tim Barry's songs and one of Chuck's for months, and another of Chuck's was on Los Feliz. Ben Nichols' are really good though. Also, I got a 45 song bootleg of the Revival Tour from October 10, 2008.
Back to top Go down
faster_than_the_world@hot
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 2:23 am

i caught ragan with tim barry, ben nichols & frank turner in asbury park a week or two ago. show was incredible. dave from the loved ones was there & came up during chucks set & they played "pretty good year" together, then the pete from the bouncing souls came up & played guitar while chuck sang "true believers." it was pretty ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ourcrosstobear
laurendelore
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
laurendelore

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 4:56 pm

faster_than_the_world@hot wrote:
i caught ragan with tim barry, ben nichols & frank turner in asbury park a week or two ago. show was incredible. dave from the loved ones was there & came up during chucks set & they played "pretty good year" together, then the pete from the bouncing souls came up & played guitar while chuck sang "true believers." it was pretty ridiculous.

Oh lord, that sounds incredible. Pete from Bouncing Souls?? Ahhh, I would die. I can't wait to see this show, it seems like a lot of awesome people are making cameos.
Back to top Go down
ShieldYourEyes
A Contender
A Contender
ShieldYourEyes

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 11:26 pm

I'm seeing Hot Water Music with Naked Raygun, Shot Baker, and the Copyrights in Chicago on January 2nd. JUST bought the tickets for this. SO STOKED!!!!
Back to top Go down
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 10:06 am

That is a fucking sweet lineup enjoy! Im only a little bit jealous Sad
Back to top Go down
ShieldYourEyes
A Contender
A Contender
ShieldYourEyes

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:42 pm

kieran wrote:
That is a fucking sweet lineup enjoy! Im only a little bit jealous Sad

Haha, yeah man. I'm totally stoked. And I'm pretty sure HWM and Naked Raygun are CO headlining...so we'll see how that goes.
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:36 pm

why didn't you guys tell me the Chris Wollard album came out like a month ago?
Back to top Go down
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:34 pm

Got the ship thieves sent over a few weeks back and it is fucking awesome nice variety of different stuff on there all extremely well written.

Also after all my bitching about no UK shows from the HWM camp we are getting Chuck doing a festival and a few dates and it also seems HWM will be doing a tour over here in December. Fucking A im stoked just thinking about it been waiting for this since my early to mid teens Smile
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:50 pm

anyone know what's going on with The Draft? Chris has a new band and George is playing with AM!, but supposedly they're still together and have an album coming out sometime soon
Back to top Go down
Refused
A Contender
A Contender
Refused

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:59 pm

Jukebox Romeo wrote:
anyone know what's going on with The Draft? Chris has a new band and George is playing with AM!, but supposedly they're still together and have an album coming out sometime soon

I haven't heard anything for ages, their website is gone and their myspace seems pretty dormant. Rubbish!
Hopefully they'll start up again when the members have time, really love their stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://acriddissonance.wordpress.com
TonyRockyHorror
A Contender
A Contender
TonyRockyHorror

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:05 am

Refused wrote:
Jukebox Romeo wrote:

I haven't heard anything for ages, their website is gone and their myspace seems pretty dormant. Rubbish!
Hopefully they'll start up again when the members have time, really love their stuff.

that's one thing that always surprised me about the HWM guys and their various side projects: very little in the way of a Web presence. i mean, Chuck Ragan's site is nice, but there's not much to it.

at least, just an official and persistent forum for HWM would make me happy. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://dclivetracks.com
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:26 am

two new songs, Glory and Rotterdam, streaming here: http://sideonedummy.com/bands.php?band_name=Chuck_Ragan
Back to top Go down
Tiffiny
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Tiffiny

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:03 pm

Love love love Chuck Ragan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.americanindie.net
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:44 pm

Gold Country leaked:
Code:
Chuck Ragan - Gold Country - http://www.mediafire.com/?wzeehuwytzm
so far, i love it. even more than Feast or Famine. he's expanding his sound a lot too. got some electric guitar, some piano. really good stuff

and the new version of Ole Diesel is amazing. i wish he pushed his voice a little more in the second half like he did on the 7 inch, but still, the new arrangement is ridiculously good
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:11 pm

awesome man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)   Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hot Water Music (incl. members & side proj.)
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next