DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AM! Tour Cancelled

Go down 
+3
Sinngh
clashcityrocker
thecosmickid
7 posters
AuthorMessage
thecosmickid
Wooderson
Wooderson
thecosmickid

AM! Tour Cancelled Empty
PostSubject: AM! Tour Cancelled   AM! Tour Cancelled Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:41 pm

All 2010 Against Me! shows has been cancelled! D: Anybody else really disappointed?
Back to top Go down
clashcityrocker
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
clashcityrocker

AM! Tour Cancelled Empty
PostSubject: Re: AM! Tour Cancelled   AM! Tour Cancelled Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:52 pm

Well I'm not dissapointed becasue I wasn't going to get to see them anyway. I AM pretty curious as to what happened.
Back to top Go down

AM! Tour Cancelled Empty
PostSubject: Re: AM! Tour Cancelled   AM! Tour Cancelled Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:24 am

canceling three months of shows is very surprising especially from a touring band like they are.
maybe George left to go back to HWM
Back to top Go down
Sinngh
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Sinngh

AM! Tour Cancelled Empty
PostSubject: Re: AM! Tour Cancelled   AM! Tour Cancelled Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:12 am

Could it be that Tom isn't allowed to leave the US due to that head-smashing incident at a bar?
Back to top Go down

AM! Tour Cancelled Empty
PostSubject: Re: AM! Tour Cancelled   AM! Tour Cancelled Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:17 am

Sinngh wrote:
Could it be that Tom isn't allowed to leave the US due to that head-smashing incident at a bar?

are you talking about the incident that occurred in 2007?
The people on the AM! forum say that theres been tension in the band for a while, so it could be that
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

AM! Tour Cancelled Empty
PostSubject: Re: AM! Tour Cancelled   AM! Tour Cancelled Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:51 am

im really nervous, three months is a lot of shows to cancel
Back to top Go down
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

AM! Tour Cancelled Empty
PostSubject: Re: AM! Tour Cancelled   AM! Tour Cancelled Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:21 am

I am gutted was gonna see Against Me! Fucked up and Crazy Arm play at my uni. Hopefully fucked up still make it over for some dates.
Back to top Go down
Sinngh
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Sinngh

AM! Tour Cancelled Empty
PostSubject: Re: AM! Tour Cancelled   AM! Tour Cancelled Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:04 am

oldgospelchoir wrote:
Sinngh wrote:
are you talking about the incident that occurred in 2007?
The people on the AM! forum say that theres been tension in the band for a while, so it could be that
Ouch. You're right. For some reason, I had it in my mind that this wasn't that long ago. My bad.

After all, it must be something pretty serious, they've contracts for those shows and everything, promoters will ask for compensations.
I doubt that the boys decided to spend more time with their families, you do not make that decision overnight and cancel all your tour dates.
It's a pity, I was really looking forward to seeing them over here. At least I'll get my ticket money refunded.
Back to top Go down

AM! Tour Cancelled Empty
PostSubject: Re: AM! Tour Cancelled   AM! Tour Cancelled Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:13 am

at least Australia has the 'Hot Water Music-Bouncing Souls-Dave House tour'...i would love for that line up to be in America.
Back to top Go down

AM! Tour Cancelled Empty
PostSubject: Re: AM! Tour Cancelled   AM! Tour Cancelled Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:08 am

I wonder what happened, too. I've heard a lot reasons as to why they cancelled them, but I don't know if any of them are true, so I'd rather not post them.
Back to top Go down
Perka
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Perka

AM! Tour Cancelled Empty
PostSubject: Re: AM! Tour Cancelled   AM! Tour Cancelled Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:11 pm

Im so disappointed right now..
Back to top Go down
lynchyeatspizza
Wooderson
Wooderson
lynchyeatspizza

AM! Tour Cancelled Empty
PostSubject: Re: AM! Tour Cancelled   AM! Tour Cancelled Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:52 am

oldgospelchoir, thank you! I had not even heard about the HWM and TBS shows, and I just got tickets! There's only 300 tickets left now of the second show they added because the first sold so quickly. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lynchy911

AM! Tour Cancelled Empty
PostSubject: Re: AM! Tour Cancelled   AM! Tour Cancelled Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:40 am

lynchyeatspizza wrote:
oldgospelchoir, thank you! I had not even heard about the HWM and TBS shows, and I just got tickets! There's only 300 tickets left now of the second show they added because the first sold so quickly. Thanks!

no problem dude. have a blast you lucky son of a gun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AM! Tour Cancelled Empty
PostSubject: Re: AM! Tour Cancelled   AM! Tour Cancelled Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AM! Tour Cancelled
Page 1 of 1