DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Atlanta Show

Go down 
+8
kieran
CluckyB
HarleyR62
verbos
RobertODonnell
xstevenbx
talley
clashcityrocker
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MyFirstSin
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
MyFirstSin

Atlanta Show - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Show   Atlanta Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 2:05 am

verbos wrote:
CluckyB wrote:
Divorce and 1930 back to back? Was anyone still standing for the last two songs?

Yeah Brian stopped briefly during the show to talk about some of the signs people were holding. He said they would play them and pointed to 4 different signs and went "yes, yes, yes, yes". I could only make out River's Edge (cause he talked about how whatever was on the banner wasn't the actual song name) and 1930. I think Divorce was probably on one as well, which is why they chose those 3 for the encore

I had the River's Edge poster, it had "No retreats, no regrets, TGA 2010" written on it. The "WGADYKTD" poster just said "It's ZOmbie Time," This girl Katie had it. (She was a BEAST, their flying tire t-shirt design was tattooed on her back). I was actually fortunate enough to spend some time with Brian after the show, and Alex L and Benny.
Back to top Go down
MyFirstSin
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
MyFirstSin

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Show   Atlanta Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 2:06 am

talley wrote:
im with you verbos, i had never heard of them and me and the people i was with were not impressed with them at all, although i did feel like the acoustics were way off for them. Rivals Schools hasnt put any new material out in 7-8 years, Fake Problems have put out 3 albums in the last 4 years, Id rather hear the band thats actively puttin stuff out any day.

I heard the rival schools singer in maybe two songs. Idc how great they may be, ppower chord verses get boring without vocals. I think he's just an uberquiet singer, bc i could hear him pretty well when he was talking.
Back to top Go down
media
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
media

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Show   Atlanta Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:04 am

xstevenbx wrote:
someone fron FL should drive up for this and pick me up Very Happy

I drove up from Tampa to see them at masq with murder by death. Worst trip ever. My tire blew out, so I had to spend all my gas money on a new tire, then had to coast home on fumes and pay for gas with change.

The show was killer though. My friend was guitar teching for gaslight, he guestlisted us and had brian sign the setlist for my girlfriends birthday. Shit was awesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Show   Atlanta Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:16 am

media wrote:
The show was killer though. My friend was guitar teching for gaslight, he guestlisted us and had brian sign the setlist for my girlfriends birthday. Shit was awesome.

your friend guitar teching for gaslight? I thought Ian's been their tech for long time.
Back to top Go down
media
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
media

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Show   Atlanta Show - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:19 am

Dakotah was teching for 'em for the Murder By Death/TGA tour. It was a little over or under year ago I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atlanta Show   Atlanta Show - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Atlanta Show
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2