DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Facebook page

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

Facebook page Empty
PostSubject: Facebook page   Facebook page Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 5:49 pm

since i've been increasing my Facebook addiction for the past few days, i came up with this:
why not create a Facebook page for this forum? for all the Dimestore Saints out there Razz plus, i'm sure it will bring new people here too
what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

Facebook page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook page   Facebook page Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 5:55 pm

Bea wrote:
since i've been increasing my Facebook addiction for the past few days, i came up with this:
why not create a Facebook page for this forum? for all the Dimestore Saints out there Razz plus, i'm sure it will bring new people here too
what do you guys think?

Not a good idea, in my opinion Evil or Very Mad, as Facebook allows you to leave comments, post pics, etc. So people might as well do it here. In the discussion section of TGA's Facebook page I have already posted a message telling people about this forum, so that they post queries here rather than there. Sorry. Embarassed

Last edited by steady now steady now on Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org

Facebook page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook page   Facebook page Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:02 pm

I agree...tho there is a Last.fm page for the forum. here's the link:

http://www.last.fm/group/Dimestore+Saints
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

Facebook page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook page   Facebook page Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:20 pm

steady now steady now wrote:
Bea wrote:
what do you guys think?

Not a good idea, in my opinion Evil or Very Mad, as Facebook allows you to leave comments, post pics, etc. So people might as well do it here. In the discussion section of TGA's Facebook page I have already posted a message telling people about this forum, so that they post queries here rather than there. Sorry. Embarassed

haha it was just a suggestion but if you people don't think it's a good idea then alright Wink
Back to top Go down
amberfoyd
A Contender
A Contender
amberfoyd

Facebook page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook page   Facebook page Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:42 pm

i thought it was a good idea.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twiter.com/amberfoyd
thecosmickid
Wooderson
Wooderson
thecosmickid

Facebook page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook page   Facebook page Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 5:41 am

I think it's a good idea. The big news can be posted on there so the people who are not here frequently can hear of it and come here to discuss.
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

Facebook page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook page   Facebook page Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:25 pm

Hmm... I have mix feelings about it... I think it is actually a good idea, we just need to have a good way of implementing it... maybe just post the stuff in the news section in it?
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

Facebook page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook page   Facebook page Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:51 pm

Bea wrote:
what do you guys think?

I just checked and there is already a DimeStoreSaints facebook page... Any idea who is running it?
Back to top Go down

Facebook page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook page   Facebook page Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:13 pm

the one called "Punks and The Dimestore Saints (Unofficial TGA Appreciation Society)" is ran by Vibes
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

Facebook page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook page   Facebook page Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:15 am

oh wow i had now idea there was a group already, i only checked the pages xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Facebook page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook page   Facebook page Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Facebook page
Page 1 of 1