DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ask The Person Below

Go down 
+46
HorribleCrowe
Don Carlo
Philo
NYYFAN523
StopAndSlideToTheRight
Christophe
ThisMachineKillsFascists
Debonair
steph
The Angry Johnny Revue
JimmyB
plugga
Camus
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Harbortown
JJW319
Bea
kieran
gp
tdawg
redinthemorn
Topher
theBasemen
amberfoyd
Jessii
e7c
DaveSavedTheDay
thecosmickid
Templeton
Johnny99
JoshRaymond
Holland
efofex
Vibes
wonderson189
ktp
cola-connoisseur
IKeeptheDiner
Reinvent good times
loazis
MKULTRA
drifter69
PFREEZY
gib786
simo
anti-war94
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Ask The Person Below - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:56 pm

Spiderman. Just for my nephew, because he IS Spiderman.

Have you ever stayed at a really, really bad hotel?
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:58 pm

RIGHT ANSWER.

No, I have not, however I've stayed at a bad hostel. Me, my two siblings and my parents cramped into a Polish hostel room about as big as a closet. No fun.

Who's your favorite actor and actress?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:00 pm

Shannyn Sossamon and Johnny Depp! Sorry, Ilaria, Ryan Gosling is a VERY close second to Johnny!

When was the last time you went to a zoo?
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:01 pm

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Shannyn Sossamon and Johnny Depp! Sorry, Ilaria, Ryan Gosling is a VERY close second to Johnny!

http://www.bestweekever.tv/2011-08-08/the-ultimate-ryan-gosling-gif-wall/
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:06 pm

As infinitely jealous as I am, I have to go with Johnny. Come on. He's god.

He's literally the best looking man on earth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:09 pm

plugga wrote:
stepsandnumbers wrote:

http://www.bestweekever.tv/2011-08-08/the-ultimate-ryan-gosling-gif-wall/

Awwww, gee, look at that man. Just look at him!
Back to top Go down
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
HorribleCrowe

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:09 pm

Harbortown wrote:

You should add #nohomo, just incase I get wrong thoughts ;D

Atheist or not?
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:10 pm

HorribleCrowe wrote:
Harbortown wrote:

Atheist or not?
Are you implying you now imagine me having gay sex with Johnny Depp?

Yep, 100% atheist.

Red or blue?
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:11 pm

I am sorry ryan gosling is the perfect man to my young girl eyes.

anyways I wouldn't call myself an atheist but I do not go to church here, I don't like it.

tim burton's wonka or original wonka?
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:11 pm

DAMN JOHN. DAMN
Back to top Go down
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
HorribleCrowe

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:12 pm

Harbortown wrote:
HorribleCrowe wrote:
Harbortown wrote:

Atheist or not?
Are you implying you now imagine me having gay sex with Johnny Depp?

Red or blue?

What she said ...

Red, colour of life & love :$

smoke or non smoke?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:12 pm

I don't think anyone, guy or girl, should be confused about loving Johnny Depp. He's universally incredible.

Blue!

Have you ever been snowboarding?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:14 pm

Too many questions and answers going on! I prefer the original Wonka, as much as I love Depp, Tim Burton's version is lame.

And non-smoker!
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:40 pm

I don't love Johnny Depp. I hate him. Motherfucker gives a guy hardcore inferiority complexes. Brilliant actor though!

I've never been snowboarding, not even skiing!
What's one talent you wish you had?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:28 pm

I've always wished I was a better drawer.

Have you seen American History X?
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:31 pm

yes, such a good movie. i cringe every single time @ the scene in the beginning where he makes the guy bite the curb.

speaking of movies, have you seen pee wee's big adventure??
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:05 pm

Haha, Pee Wee's Big Adventure! I saw it a long time ago, like probably back in '87 or '88. I don't remember a whole lot about it, mainly just Pee Wee looking all over the country for his bike and at one point going to a biker bar. I used to watch Pee Wee's Playhouse all the time when I was a kid though. Can you believe Phil Hartman and Laurence Fishburn were on that show?! Laughing

Favorite drink?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:52 am

Mexican Coca-Cola. (I don't drink alcohol for health reasons.)

Do you like burritos?
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:59 am

mexican coca-cola? is that different from american coca-cola? obviously there's some difference or it wouldn't be specifically called something else...durr...

do you mean you don't drink because drinking is detrimental to health in general, or you have some personal health issues that drinking would affect (if you don't mind me asking)?

i love burritos! i'm from arizona, i love mexican food. although i am a bit bummed, i glanced at the ingredients list on my tub of sour cream today and noticed it contains gelatin, which i have cut out of my diet. so no more sour cream for me...burritos will never be the same...

god, you're making me crave mexican food now!

what is something that freaks you out?

(sorry, i realize this is pretty much the longest answer in this section probably ever! geek sorry...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:03 am

Tornadoes freak me out a lot.

Do you prefer plastic cups or glass cups?

Also, steph, Mexican Coca-Cola is made with cane sugar, not high fructose corn syrup. Hah, I forgot how drinking is detrimental to health in general, tbh; I'm just allergic to alcohol.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:06 am

ohh, cool, i didn't know that...i wonder why that is. does it taste any different? haha you forgot how drinking could be detrimental to one's health? har har. i'm not sure if i've ever heard of the possibility of being allergic to alcohol. have you ever drank?

tornadoes would freak me out a lot...if i lived somewhere tornadoes happened. i've always wondered why anyone would choose to live in an area known as "tornado alley". as much as i always say i hate arizona, maybe one of the few things going for the state is that we are pretty much natural disaster free...no tornadoes, hurricanes, tsunamis, etc. not even a major blizzard! hah.

hmm. probably plastic cups because i can be somewhat of a klutz...but glass cups are probly better for the environment!

if you could travel to any place in the world, where would it be (and why)?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:17 am

it tastes a tiny bit different, but it's hard to explain, exactly. it actually doesn't taste sweeter than american coke. and lol, yep, i totally forgot. no idea why, but i just did, haha. the only alcohol i've ever actually had was in vanilla extract and i had a terrible reaction to when i wanted to see if it actually tasted like vanilla (which, nope, it did not).

i'd love to travel to london because i've always been fascinated with the culture there and it's been on my list of places to visit since i was in first grade.

is there a specific chore you hate doing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:49 am

Answering/returning phone calls. I hate talking on the phone! I know most people wouldn't call that a choir, but that's all I could think of since I'm practically always cleaning or organizing something, and I don't mind doing so!

What grade was your favorite grade in school?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:16 am

Second grade! I had the best teacher ever and she's one of my really good friends now. I am still learning from her over twenty years later.

Electric or acoustic guitar?
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:21 pm

Acoustic for Singing alone. Electric in a Full band. So currently Acoustic, since I am between bands. Ever notice how hard it is to sing with just an electric guitar?

Bruce Springsteen or Bob Seger?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ask The Person Below
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next