DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ask The Person Below

Go down 
+46
HorribleCrowe
Don Carlo
Philo
NYYFAN523
StopAndSlideToTheRight
Christophe
ThisMachineKillsFascists
Debonair
steph
The Angry Johnny Revue
JimmyB
plugga
Camus
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Harbortown
JJW319
Bea
kieran
gp
tdawg
redinthemorn
Topher
theBasemen
amberfoyd
Jessii
e7c
DaveSavedTheDay
thecosmickid
Templeton
Johnny99
JoshRaymond
Holland
efofex
Vibes
wonderson189
ktp
cola-connoisseur
IKeeptheDiner
Reinvent good times
loazis
MKULTRA
drifter69
PFREEZY
gib786
simo
anti-war94
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

Ask The Person Below - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:38 pm

Eh, I still do my first job Irish...Industrial pattern making, But first part was Cleaning up the mess.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:44 pm

That sounds like a lot of work. I bet you were glad to move up in the workforce. How long have you been there? I have been at my current job for almost six years. That feels like a really long time.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:49 pm

Jeez, Jimmy! I ask you a question and then you disappear from the forum. And you didn't answer my question related to the thread either. Sad

Wink
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:19 pm

couple years.

And the answer to the question...Music, whether listening to it, or playing it myself.

Fender or Gibson for the guitar players?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:28 pm

JimmyB wrote:
couple years.

And the answer to the question...Music, whether listening to it, or playing it myself.

Fender or Gibson for the guitar players?

Hey, you came back! Good answer to the question. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:45 am

Fender Telecaster for me.

What's the most you would pay for a concert ticket?
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 2:22 am

That's tough to say. The most I've ever paid was $35 to see the Flaming Lips and I was kind of disappointed by that show. I know that's not that much for a bigger act though. I would probably pay more to see some of my favorite bands but most of the bands I like aren't really in the position to charge high ticket prices.

So a similar question, what's the most you've paid for a ticket?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:39 am

simo wrote:
That's tough to say. The most I've ever paid was $35 to see the Flaming Lips and I was kind of disappointed by that show. I know that's not that much for a bigger act though. I would probably pay more to see some of my favorite bands but most of the bands I like aren't really in the position to charge high ticket prices.

So a similar question, what's the most you've paid for a ticket?

Same as you, $35 for Bright Eyes last year. Also one of the best shows I've been to.

Does it bother you when people can't tell the difference between "there", "they're", and "their"?
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:02 am

It really bothers me.

What's your favorite breakfast?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:51 am

I'm really not a big breakfast person, but I do occasionally enoy THE WORKS. Bacon, Eggs, Sausage, toast, pancakes, waffles, orange juice, the whole deal.

Converse hight-tops or low-tops?
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:20 am

Kudos for that answer.

Hmm, that is a tough one. Honestly right now I would say high tops, because I haven't worn them since 2007. I just miss them, I think I'll get myself a pair soon!

Electric or acoustic?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:16 am

Love both, but I'll go with acoustic. I love folk music, especially the old stuff from the 60s like Dylan, The Byrds, Peter, Paul, and Mary, etc. One of these days I'm going to learn how go play acoustic guitar.

What's your favorite movie?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:19 am

Either Stand By Me or Wristcutters: A Love Story. Both so, so great.

Lennon or McCartney?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:24 am

Lennon. McCartney is amazing, but Lennon was a total genius.

Going off of the same idea, Beatles or Rolling Stones?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:28 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
Lennon. McCartney is amazing, but Lennon was a total genius.

Going off of the same idea, Beatles or Rolling Stones?

I am SO happy you said that!!! And Beatles, no doubt. I love The Stones, but nothing compairs to The Beatles.
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:28 am

The Beatles. First band I ever liked, my father used to buy me and my brother Beatles records and say they were from our grandfather who was in the hospital and couldn't speak. Whenever we visited him we'd thank him for the records.

Rainy day in or sunny day out?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:34 am

Rainy day in. I love rain. It's so calming, and pretty. Also, I feel bad when it's sunny and nice out and I don't go outside to enjoy it, so rainy days give me an excuse to stay inside listening to music, and watching movies.

Dogs or cats?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:35 am

Aww, I like the story about the Beatles records, Harbortown. Very sweet. Smile

Most of the time I'd pick rainy days. I like dark, stormy days because they are good for writing, but if I'm going out I want sunshine.

Dogs or cats?
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:36 am

Okay, that was scary. I just hit send and didn't read the message that posted while I was typing. We're on the same wavelength today, Sarah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:38 am

haha, weird!! I honestly just quickly typed the first question that came to me, so a new question wouldn't be posted before I finished typing. haha

Edit:
even our answers are similar.

Last edited by stepsandnumbers on Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:39 am

stepsandnumbers wrote:
Rainy day in. I love rain. It's so calming, and pretty. Also, I feel bad when it's sunny and nice out and I don't go outside to enjoy it, so rainy days give me an excuse to stay inside listening to music, and watching movies.
Haha exactly, it's kinda like this:

Ask The Person Below - Page 7 Foul-bachelor-frog-meme-generator-beautiful-sunny-day-outside-shut-the-blinds-fucking-screen-glare-9e4840
Back to top Go down
JimmyB
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JimmyB

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:40 pm

Cats. Dogs are just too big for me.

Stephen King's The Stand (Book) or Salem's Lot (Book)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:27 pm

I haven't read either of the books, though I've been meaning to for quite some time.

Vinyl, CD, or mp3?
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:33 pm

Vinyl. Shouldn't need to justify it in any way, it's just better.

Day or night?
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 2:26 pm

Night, all the cool stuff happens at night, fireworks, parties.

New York city or L.A.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Person Below   Ask The Person Below - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ask The Person Below
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next