DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Orphans Guitar Pro

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
think-or-swim
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
think-or-swim

Orphans Guitar Pro Empty
PostSubject: Orphans Guitar Pro   Orphans Guitar Pro Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:25 pm

Hey, I'm new to the forum and i'd like to share my Orphans-Guitar Pro-Tab.
I'm not sure if the drums are 100% correct but the guitars and bass should be alright.
download here
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

Orphans Guitar Pro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orphans Guitar Pro   Orphans Guitar Pro Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:39 pm

Welcome to the boards!

Sounds pretty good to me, I had to download a new program to listen to it but seemed pretty spot on at first listen =)

edit: Just saw the live version of Orphans again from the opening show and he's playing Bm, G, D, A in the verses there o_O
Back to top Go down
Jeff
A Contender
A Contender
Jeff

Orphans Guitar Pro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orphans Guitar Pro   Orphans Guitar Pro Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:27 pm

That's because Brian's guitar is tuned down a full step, so songs that are in the key of C, like Orphans, are played with the chord formations of the key of D. I feel like that's a terrible explanation, but yeah.
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

Orphans Guitar Pro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orphans Guitar Pro   Orphans Guitar Pro Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:58 pm

Jlblue wrote:
That's because Brian's guitar is tuned down a full step, so songs that are in the key of C, like Orphans, are played with the chord formations of the key of D. I feel like that's a terrible explanation, but yeah.
No, it makes sense, stupid of me not to think of that myself as a wnb musician!
Back to top Go down
torbar
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Orphans Guitar Pro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orphans Guitar Pro   Orphans Guitar Pro Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:16 pm

Could you email me this and the American Slang tab? Your rapidshare links expired, but I have a Megaupload account I can upload them to and post here. tom@torbar.net
Back to top Go down
sflores2333
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Orphans Guitar Pro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orphans Guitar Pro   Orphans Guitar Pro Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 8:39 pm

Hey can you please send me a link to the tab? I'm filming a movie and we want to play this song live. I'm not that great a guitar player a tab pro tab would he AMAZING. My email is sflores2333@gmail.com. I really hope you see this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Orphans Guitar Pro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orphans Guitar Pro   Orphans Guitar Pro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orphans Guitar Pro
Page 1 of 1