DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brian's guitar settings...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jzancan
A Contender
A Contender
jzancan

Guitar effect - Brian's guitar settings... Empty
PostSubject: Brian's guitar settings...   Guitar effect - Brian's guitar settings... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:32 pm

Anybody know how Brian sets his guitar (how much distortion, etc...). I've been playing around with different guitar sounds, but am not too good at figuring out other people's settings (specifically The 59 Sound...SoS and AS I've been able to figure out alright).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/users/jzancan
micwatson
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Brian's guitar settings...   Guitar effect - Brian's guitar settings... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:00 am

"normal input all tones on 5 volume on 8" for his fender bassman and i'm guessing that's with his telecaster
Back to top Go down
micwatson
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Brian's guitar settings...   Guitar effect - Brian's guitar settings... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:13 am

spam alert
Back to top Go down
jzancan
A Contender
A Contender
jzancan

PostSubject: Re: Brian's guitar settings...   Guitar effect - Brian's guitar settings... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:09 am

micwatson wrote:
"normal input all tones on 5 volume on 8" for his fender bassman and i'm guessing that's with his telecaster

thanks man, i'll try it out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/users/jzancan
vamike
Wooderson
Wooderson
vamike

PostSubject: Re: Brian's guitar settings...   Guitar effect - Brian's guitar settings... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:44 am

here he talks a bit about guitar sounds I think: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecGHxOgsndU
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian's guitar settings...   Guitar effect - Brian's guitar settings... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brian's guitar settings...
Page 1 of 1