DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5]

Go down 
+36
Christophe
DeathoftheCool
azlisa
AngryJohnnyN1930
wonderson189
carryon820
Daire
Little Eden
SmilinSkullRing
Izzy Eviel
TGAFAN25
talley
loazis
Midnight Rambler
steph
DaveSavedTheDay
QueenOfTheBronx
Reinvent good times
Perry
ExitEnglish
cola-connoisseur
randomhero78
massie1903
J_Schooly
CluckyB
simo
Jaywalk
Jeff
Jack
sidekicksuicide
rhg5010
IKeeptheDiner
MKULTRA
colmillionaire
Ryan
Vibes
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5]   The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:55 pm

Vibes wrote:
Got an email from Benny today. He said he showed it to Brian and the Alexs. He loved the stats and the undertaking as a whole. I wonder if it will influence future set lists

At Hammersmith yesterday, Brian showed me that he had a copy of the list on his iPhone, and said that they were taking it into account re. the setlists.

He hadn't appreciated, for example, that people liked 'Once Upon A Time' as much as they do (it is the cover with the most amount of points).
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
J_Schooly
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5]   The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:22 pm

steady now steady now wrote:
Vibes wrote:
Got an email from Benny today. He said he showed it to Brian and the Alexs. He loved the stats and the undertaking as a whole. I wonder if it will influence future set lists

At Hammersmith yesterday, Brian showed me that he had a copy of the list on his iPhone, and said that they were taking it into account re. the setlists.

He hadn't appreciated, for example, that people liked 'Once Upon A Time' as much as they do (it is the cover with the most amount of points).

That is awesome. Perhaps this is why "Elvis" is in constant rotation now. Before this list, it was an every-other-show entry, at best.
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

PostSubject: Re: The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5]   The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:26 pm

steady now steady now wrote:
Vibes wrote:

How awesome is that!

Damn I love these guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
amberfoyd
A Contender
A Contender
amberfoyd

PostSubject: Re: The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5]   The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:39 pm

now if we can get them to come to ca! haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.twiter.com/amberfoyd
Ghost
A Contender
A Contender
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5]   The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 4:30 pm

Fairly surprised at some of the results! My personal top 5 would be (though it changes!);

1. '59 Sound
2. 1930
3. The Patient Ferris Wheel
4. Diamond Church St Choir
5. The Backseat

Honourable mentions: Blue Jeans & White T-Shirts, Bring It On, Old White Lincoln, I Coulda Been A Contender, Ida Called You Woody Joe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5]   The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs [the results are on page 5]
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6