DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Loved Ones/Dave Hause

Go down 
+117
pleasepassthesoup
brunswick18
Shrewsbury_Stars
PPQ
musigny
kappanera
jessie__tje
rated_r_67
DiamondSinatra
bt211
moosicmaniac
HorribleCrowe
racecar
jonester
DeathoftheCool
Tusseto
Christophe
Steve70s
33RPMHero
sinkorswimmydear
saraM87
Commander Vimes
eagles1139
The Last Jukebox Romeo
HolyBreakOfDay
Hanswurst
IrishNameAndAnInjury
Grant Michael
matkins
SinkOrSwim.
B701
VanillaMintFusion
Hirti
Álvaro
ifieverstray
_rebekka_
bringiton_ty
brucesboots
SubconsciousRitual
Rizz
MikeSig
TheEmptyBones
moreblue
holdsteady82
Ghost
NYYFAN523
TGAforLIFE
StitchesOnTheRadio
redheadchick
LuceroDiehard
40 Miler
Camus
Jack
EveryLittleSecret
Casey
Sinngh
NeverTrustAJunkie
njguy99
Paula
kirstyt
Klown
bringiton
riversedge
ktp
Gaslight23
Down by the Mersey
steady now steady now
Jerseyrain
Hoot
Phil Rockabill
drifter69
verbos
Tiffany
enola
Daire
CluckyB
loazis
StopAndSlideToTheRight
rivercities
IAmDisappeared
fullcollapse
thecosmickid
Silver
plugga
Stalls_Standing
brianisbae
J_Schooly
Holland
jeffrey2
Jaywalk
Jeff
mescalero
GraveRobbers
Bea
ozfacter
ExitEnglish
JJW319
simo
thisisjah
Tobi
carryon820
J.B.R.
colmillionaire
ral
PFREEZY
hostutca
thomas94
andy.mac
lynchyeatspizza
Vibes
steph
koolmcr
JoshRaymond
Prisoner
rhg5010
TonyRockyHorror
Jukebox Romeo
121 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:36 am

got it last night, looks great and its silkscreened. def gonna throw it on the player in the morning. gotta learn how to use the audio ripper thing on my turntable.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
jeffrey2

PostSubject: ready for new dave hause yeah!!!   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:35 am

Cant wait to hear it, hopefully you figure out the turntable ripper soon! Thanks for getting it. can't wait to get my own copy, stuck up in Northern Minnesnowta
Back to top Go down
Friend o

PostSubject: Dave Hause 7 inch   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:24 am

Anybody have the copy of Dave Hause new 7 inch you could get only at his show? Would be great to hear this, think someone on here said they went. A rip would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
J.B.R.
A Contender
A Contender
J.B.R.

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:42 pm

go here: http://www.davehause.bigcartel.com/
Back to top Go down
jeffrey2

PostSubject: thanks   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 1:32 am

thanks alot, ordered 2.
Back to top Go down
friendof

PostSubject: Dave Hause, if only he would release all the solo material!   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:39 am

I have the new Dave Hause 7 inch, just got in the mail, but I can't upload it from record player, thank God my American Slang Vinyl came with digital copy. Can anyone upload onto mediafire or megaupload a file of the 3 tracks. I want to put on my ipod for my car to listen to.
Back to top Go down
carryon820
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:12 am

Sorry I can't help you, but what's up with that anyway? I thought a few months ago Dave was talking about releasing a full length solo album............then I see its only a 3 track 7 inch? I guess it's better than nothing, but it seemed like he had enough solo material to do a full album. I don't get it to be honest; it seems that he (and The Loved Ones) have been slacking lately. I was hoping for them to put out another album this year but I'll be surprised if it happens. I think Dave Hause and TLO's are amazing so anything new is great, but it just seems like a bit of a let down when you were expecting a release with greater material included. If there's any current band out there that I am looking forward to the singer doing a solo side project, it is definitely Dave Hause! I think he has so much potential to offer a great solo album (although I'd love to see some solo work from Mike McColigan as well......Ted Hutt produced of course).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:18 am

He's playing bunch of free shows in California in a week, I will ask him about that when I go see him.
Back to top Go down
Lebronto

PostSubject: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause solo   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:38 am

Anyone have any of the Loved One's live stuff from the Australia shows, or audio of Dave Hause 7 inch he just released. Can't wait for these guys to put out something new. Build and Burn seem'd like forever ago, and Dave is really keeping this solo album under wraps, he should just release it.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:10 am

I have the 7" at home, since it`s already sold out it may be alright for me to rip and post it ... opinions??!
Back to top Go down
rhg5010
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:19 am

I'd like that, seeing as it's nowhere to be found physically or online.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/JabarPSU
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:47 pm

yes, because i have no idea how to do it
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
Lebronto

PostSubject: should be fine   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:00 pm

I think it would be fine to post since it is out of print, for the most part, it was very limited, and before I found out, it was sold out, if you could post rar, that would be awesome. Would love on ipod. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Lebronto

PostSubject: Dave Hause audio   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:46 am

I wouldn't have a clue how to get from record to digital transfer. Tobi would be awesome if you put up the 7 inch, shouldn't be an issue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:19 pm

Anyone have a rip of the 7''?
Back to top Go down
Friend o

PostSubject: Dave Hause can't find 7 inch   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:31 am

I think that Tobi said he probally could get it. Definately would love to hear this, probally won't get new Loved Ones till next year, wish he would just put out the whole damn album, but rip would be like a early birthday present, because I too missed out on this one, getting the vinyl, and it sucks no digital release, would have definately bought it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:16 pm

I was supposed to see him last night on his only all age show in California but the show got canceled
Back to top Go down
Took som

PostSubject: Dave Hause solo   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:39 am

Anyone have a rip yet of the Hause 7 inch? New song "Great Expectations" up on youtube from solo show in cali!
Back to top Go down
The 89'

PostSubject: Someone please rip the Hause 7 inch!!   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 6:53 am

No one yet has posted Dave's 7 inch? Any other solo live stuff? Would be nice to hear those studio tracks, since the new Loved One's will make it before his solo, which is odd since it's done. Someone please rip the 7 inch.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:37 am

Dave Hause - House 7" (2010)
http://rapidshare.com/files/396191262/DH-H-_7_Inch_Vinyl_-2010.rar

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
thisisjah
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
thisisjah

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:10 pm

thank you so so much been trying to get my sticky lil paws on this for a while now and since i live in new zealand it makes it impossible
Back to top Go down
carryon820
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:10 am

I appreciate the effort Tobi, but for whatever reason it would not work for me.........damn! It said something along the lines of "windows media does not accept rar's". I'm not near as knowledgeable with computers as what I should be, so if anyone else can make it into an MP3 or any other version that I may be able to have success with, I WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

Man, I've been waiting so long for either Dave Hause solo material or a new TLO's album. I've expressed my lack of patience in other threads, as well as my belief that Dave Hause has so much potential as a solo artist. I'm definitely looking forward to a full-length solo album and actually more interested/excited to hear his solo work than what I am just about anyone else out there right now (including Brian Fallon and Tom Gabel). By the way, what the hell is the hold up?

Again, any help with making the new 7 inch available as an MP3 would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:30 am

A RAR is like a zip file. You have to "unrar" it. Download WinRAR and you should be good to go. It will extract the MP3s.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:24 am

Like simo said, use Winrar or 7-Zip (freeware), this is no music file, but an archive containing the music files ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:08 pm

http://www.reybee.com/pnp/dh/910/

New Solo album in January 2011 and new CD EP in November.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Loved Ones/Dave Hause   The Loved Ones/Dave Hause - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Loved Ones/Dave Hause
Page 3 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next