DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gaslight Cracks Last.FM top listener charts!

Go down 
+12
ExitEnglish
bobbyjames
stupendoussven
simo
Turn the Casanova On
Ryan
loazis
colmillionaire
Daire
TGAFAN25
acousticbandit
CluckyB
16 posters
AuthorMessage
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

Gaslight Cracks Last.FM top listener charts! Empty
PostSubject: Gaslight Cracks Last.FM top listener charts!   Gaslight Cracks Last.FM top listener charts! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:41 pm

For those unfamiliar with how last.fm works, people submit their song listens or "scrobbles" to their sever, and it tallies stats about overall listeners of bands and songs.

Every week, they have a list of "most listened to artists". This list is a much better display of whats popular as it shows what people are actually listening to.

With 14,448 listeners, Gaslight is currently 358th on the chart. While a long cry from the 100,000 the beatles and lady gaga have at the top of the chart, its still a pretty impressive performance for an indie punk band out of Jersery.

it will be interesting to see how they hold the next couple of weeks. Some of the listener boost could be people who got AS free off itunes and didn't like it. There are also people who might not listen to them every week who still listened to the album when it came out. Hopefully they picked up enough fans with the release they won't drop off the chart for the next twenty years =P
Back to top Go down
acousticbandit
Wooderson
Wooderson
acousticbandit

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Cracks Last.FM top listener charts!   Gaslight Cracks Last.FM top listener charts! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:09 pm

kind of a non sequitur, but i have 2300 gaslight plays on last.fm.

what's everyone else got?
Back to top Go down
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Cracks Last.FM top listener charts!   Gaslight Cracks Last.FM top listener charts! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:15 pm

i've got 3660

www.last.fm/user/rkirkpatrick25
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Cracks Last.FM top listener charts!   Gaslight Cracks Last.FM top listener charts! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:32 pm

1225 over here!
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Cracks Last.FM top listener charts!   Gaslight Cracks Last.FM top listener charts! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:36 pm

I remember being one of 2,000 listeners a couple years ago. thats crazy that they are up that high now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Cracks Last.FM top listener charts!   Gaslight Cracks Last.FM top listener charts! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:46 pm

1337! =D
Back to top Go down
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Cracks Last.FM top listener charts!   Gaslight Cracks Last.FM top listener charts! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:50 pm

loazis wrote:
1337! =D

weird. I just passed 1337 too Gaslight Cracks Last.FM top listener charts! Icon_eek

Quote :

I remember being one of 2,000 listeners a couple years ago. thats crazy that they are up that high now.

Well I remember back when they had negative listeners Gaslight Cracks Last.FM top listener charts! Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Cracks Last.FM top listener charts!   Gaslight Cracks Last.FM top listener charts! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:08 pm

Wink

Somewhere in the thousands right now for me
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
Ryan
A Contender
A Contender
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Cracks Last.FM top listener charts!   Gaslight Cracks Last.FM top listener charts! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:26 pm

1300 or something, not sure how many. I only downloaded the scrobbler a few months ago so I've got a lot more listens.
Back to top Go down
Turn the Casanova On
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Turn the Casanova On

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Cracks Last.FM top listener charts!   Gaslight Cracks Last.FM top listener charts! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:56 pm

2230 for me.
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Cracks Last.FM top listener charts!   Gaslight Cracks Last.FM top listener charts! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:51 pm

I had 2000+ on my old Last.FM and like 250 on my new one so far.
Back to top Go down
stupendoussven
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
stupendoussven

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Cracks Last.FM top listener charts!   Gaslight Cracks Last.FM top listener charts! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:39 pm

1485 plays over here, if it properly scrobbled my ipod tracks it would be billions more haha.
Back to top Go down
http://sirsvenjensen.tumblr.com
bobbyjames
A Contender
A Contender
bobbyjames

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Cracks Last.FM top listener charts!   Gaslight Cracks Last.FM top listener charts! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:44 am

http://www.last.fm/user/cbar05

they're my most listened to artist now. though the number is so high from when my ipod was spinning out. I would listen to a song once, but the ipod claimed to have 100 listens, which last.fm scrobbled!
Back to top Go down
ExitEnglish
A Contender
A Contender
ExitEnglish

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Cracks Last.FM top listener charts!   Gaslight Cracks Last.FM top listener charts! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:11 pm

2,659 for me. like 8th or so in my top artists
Back to top Go down
sidekicksuicide
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
sidekicksuicide

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Cracks Last.FM top listener charts!   Gaslight Cracks Last.FM top listener charts! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:42 pm

They're my 6th most played artist, which is pretty awesome because I've been using last.fm since before TGA was a band.
Back to top Go down
dom

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Cracks Last.FM top listener charts!   Gaslight Cracks Last.FM top listener charts! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:43 pm

7,406, what do i win Smile?
Back to top Go down
andy.mac
Wooderson
Wooderson
andy.mac

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Cracks Last.FM top listener charts!   Gaslight Cracks Last.FM top listener charts! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:20 am

i might sign up to an account...
Back to top Go down
Casey
A Contender
A Contender
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Cracks Last.FM top listener charts!   Gaslight Cracks Last.FM top listener charts! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:22 am

4,017 plays.
When you click the scrobbler app for last.fm (if you're currently listening to TGA) and you scroll down to see 'Top listeners on last.fm: blah, blah, blah' is my account on there? My account on last.fm is C-Good and everyone I click on there has less plays than me Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Cracks Last.FM top listener charts!   Gaslight Cracks Last.FM top listener charts! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:10 am

The Gaslight Anthem accounts for 8% of my total plays. Not too much, but still together with Biffy by far my most played band =)

http://www.last.fm/user/Acwiz

I think it's cool that there's more and more poeple listening to TGA.
I think they have a very good ratio of scrobbled tracks per listener: 57 songs per person
> by far the best ratio of all bands i listen to^^
Back to top Go down
bringiton
Wooderson
Wooderson
bringiton

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Cracks Last.FM top listener charts!   Gaslight Cracks Last.FM top listener charts! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:03 am

2,867 for me, partly down to how much I've listened to American Slang. They're my second most played behind The Courteeners with 7,749.
http://www.last.fm/user/sda_casl
Back to top Go down
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Cracks Last.FM top listener charts!   Gaslight Cracks Last.FM top listener charts! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:12 am

Where do you find the ratio of scrobbled songs per user?
'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Cracks Last.FM top listener charts!   Gaslight Cracks Last.FM top listener charts! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:00 pm

@rkirkpatrick25

just divide their total scrobbled tracks by their total listeners, then you get the average number of scrobbled tracks per listener.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Cracks Last.FM top listener charts!   Gaslight Cracks Last.FM top listener charts! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaslight Cracks Last.FM top listener charts!
Page 1 of 1