DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bonnaroo Set Streaming at NPR (Link to Boot as Well)

Go down 
+7
PFREEZY
Hendrix94
NJsoul
IKeeptheDiner
steady now steady now
ral
ksupilot
11 posters
AuthorMessage
ksupilot
A Contender
A Contender

Bonnaroo Set Streaming at NPR (Link to Boot as Well) Empty
PostSubject: Bonnaroo Set Streaming at NPR (Link to Boot as Well)   Bonnaroo Set Streaming at NPR (Link to Boot as Well) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:56 am

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=127480096

Quality is okay. They opened with American Slang, pretty cool.

Last edited by KSUpilot on Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: Bonnaroo Set Streaming at NPR (Link to Boot as Well)   Bonnaroo Set Streaming at NPR (Link to Boot as Well) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:10 am

I recorded the stream and can track/mp3 everything tomorrow if no one gets to it first.
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: Bonnaroo Set Streaming at NPR (Link to Boot as Well)   Bonnaroo Set Streaming at NPR (Link to Boot as Well) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:31 am

The Gaslight Anthem
June 11, 2010
Which Stage, Bonnaroo Festival, Manchester, TN

01 - American Slang
02 - Old White Lincoln
03 - Even Cowgirls Get The Blues
04 - Bring It On
05 - The Diamond Street Church Choir
06 - The '59 Sound
07 - The Queen Of Lower Chelsea
08 - Old Haunts
09 - Blue Jeans & White T-Shirts
10 - Boxer
11 - We Came To Dance
12 - The Spirit Of Jazz
13 - Great Expectations
14 - Here's Looking At You, Kid
15 - The Backseat

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JZFJ6ITF

The mix/levels on American Slang are pretty rough to begin with but the sound quality improves after a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Bonnaroo Set Streaming at NPR (Link to Boot as Well)   Bonnaroo Set Streaming at NPR (Link to Boot as Well) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:49 am

ral wrote:
The Gaslight Anthem
June 11, 2010
Which Stage, Bonnaroo Festival, Manchester, TN

many thanks, ral; they sound great

here is my cover

Bonnaroo Set Streaming at NPR (Link to Boot as Well) Bonnaroo2010cover
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
IKeeptheDiner
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
IKeeptheDiner

PostSubject: Re: Bonnaroo Set Streaming at NPR (Link to Boot as Well)   Bonnaroo Set Streaming at NPR (Link to Boot as Well) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:22 am

Hah. Benny totally dropped a stick during OWL intro.
Back to top Go down
NJsoul
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Bonnaroo Set Streaming at NPR (Link to Boot as Well)   Bonnaroo Set Streaming at NPR (Link to Boot as Well) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 4:54 am

Thanks for the upload, I can't wait to see Gaslight at the Stone Pony and this may help hold me over until then!
Back to top Go down
Hendrix94
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Bonnaroo Set Streaming at NPR (Link to Boot as Well)   Bonnaroo Set Streaming at NPR (Link to Boot as Well) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:14 pm

thanks for uploading, and great cover Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PFREEZY
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Bonnaroo Set Streaming at NPR (Link to Boot as Well)   Bonnaroo Set Streaming at NPR (Link to Boot as Well) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:46 pm

So 1 from S&TQ and 1 from SOS. Hopefully it is just like that for a festival and not the whole tour.
Back to top Go down
http://freezy.tumblr.com
lynchyeatspizza
Wooderson
Wooderson
lynchyeatspizza

PostSubject: Re: Bonnaroo Set Streaming at NPR (Link to Boot as Well)   Bonnaroo Set Streaming at NPR (Link to Boot as Well) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:06 am

Cheers Ral
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lynchy911
Tobi
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Bonnaroo Set Streaming at NPR (Link to Boot as Well)   Bonnaroo Set Streaming at NPR (Link to Boot as Well) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:56 am

Thanks a lot to ral/steady now for the recording and the cover, I got us the source file from the media player again ... I included the awesome cover and if someone`d be willing to split this single mp3 up again it would be great!

http://rapidshare.com/files/398811709/The_Gaslight_Anthem-Bonnaroo_Festival-2010.rar
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Bonnaroo Set Streaming at NPR (Link to Boot as Well)   Bonnaroo Set Streaming at NPR (Link to Boot as Well) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:44 am

Tobi wrote:
Thanks a lot to ral/steady now for the recording and the cover, I got us the source file from the media player again ... I included the awesome cover and if someone`d be willing to split this single mp3 up again it would be great!

http://rapidshare.com/files/398811709/The_Gaslight_Anthem-Bonnaroo_Festival-2010.rar

it's funny how so many of us got working on this (such as Kropotkin, who never posted his rip); I split my own recording of the stream and cut out nearly all the chat, parring it down to the songs

that file is at http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MHM7NKUV, incl. cover, but your audio may be better
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
Tobi
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Bonnaroo Set Streaming at NPR (Link to Boot as Well)   Bonnaroo Set Streaming at NPR (Link to Boot as Well) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:50 am

I really like how we all work on this, this is really great!
Back to top Go down
WWD4D?
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
WWD4D?

PostSubject: Re: Bonnaroo Set Streaming at NPR (Link to Boot as Well)   Bonnaroo Set Streaming at NPR (Link to Boot as Well) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:24 am

Can anyone tell me how to find the source file from the NPR streams? I'd like to be able to get Against Me!'s set.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Bonnaroo Set Streaming at NPR (Link to Boot as Well)   Bonnaroo Set Streaming at NPR (Link to Boot as Well) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:29 am

You somehow have to get ahold of the xml file containing the actual rtmp adress ... then you´ve gotta use something like rtmpdump to download ... you`ll end up with an flv-file ... now you only have to demux the file and get the mp3 ...
Back to top Go down
WWD4D?
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
WWD4D?

PostSubject: Re: Bonnaroo Set Streaming at NPR (Link to Boot as Well)   Bonnaroo Set Streaming at NPR (Link to Boot as Well) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:22 pm

Thanks Tobi. One more question: What programme do you use to do this? I can't seem to find one that works for me.
Back to top Go down
adam

PostSubject: Re: Bonnaroo Set Streaming at NPR (Link to Boot as Well)   Bonnaroo Set Streaming at NPR (Link to Boot as Well) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:34 am

if you do rip the against me set is there any chance of you posting it in this thread??i'd like to have that since it sounded good on the stream.
Back to top Go down
WWD4D?
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
WWD4D?

PostSubject: Re: Bonnaroo Set Streaming at NPR (Link to Boot as Well)   Bonnaroo Set Streaming at NPR (Link to Boot as Well) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:13 am

Yeah, of course, there's already a rip of it on the AM! forum but the quality is poor. Anyone got any more tips on how to find the source file? I tried for hours but no luck.
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Bonnaroo Set Streaming at NPR (Link to Boot as Well)   Bonnaroo Set Streaming at NPR (Link to Boot as Well) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:37 am

A lot of these streaming things are extremely tricky and you'd be better off just letting it buffer all the way and then capture the audio.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonnaroo Set Streaming at NPR (Link to Boot as Well)   Bonnaroo Set Streaming at NPR (Link to Boot as Well) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bonnaroo Set Streaming at NPR (Link to Boot as Well)
Page 1 of 1