DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bonerroo Bootleg (help wanted)

Go down 
+9
ral
IKeeptheDiner
ilockyer
steph
JoshRaymond
Daire
simo
Tobi
Vibes
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Vibes
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Vibes

Bonerroo Bootleg (help wanted) Empty
PostSubject: Bonerroo Bootleg (help wanted)   Bonerroo Bootleg (help wanted) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:10 pm

According to Bonerroo's website, they'll be streaming the Gaslight performance. Anyone going to be around to capture the audio from that? We can make another boot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zackshapiro.com
Tobi
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Bonerroo Bootleg (help wanted)   Bonerroo Bootleg (help wanted) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:34 pm

When is this goin to be streamed?!?
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Bonerroo Bootleg (help wanted)   Bonerroo Bootleg (help wanted) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:39 pm

Assuming it's a live stream, TGA plays at 1:45 on Friday. I can't get to Bonnaroo until Saturday though Sad
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

PostSubject: Re: Bonerroo Bootleg (help wanted)   Bonerroo Bootleg (help wanted) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 7:57 pm

For anyone that'll be there Q+A Session with TGA:

http://www.spin.com/articles/meet-your-favorite-bands-bonnaroo-spin
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Bonerroo Bootleg (help wanted)   Bonerroo Bootleg (help wanted) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:08 pm

That's cool. I may actually be there Friday. I'm unsure. It's a long drive!

Also, anybody know if they will be streaming every show online? My friends want to watch some of the shows.

Last edited by simo on Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: Bonerroo Bootleg (help wanted)   Bonerroo Bootleg (help wanted) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:35 pm

i was wondering the same thing, i know against me's performance is going to be webcasted
Back to top Go down
dmcraige

PostSubject: Re: Bonerroo Bootleg (help wanted)   Bonerroo Bootleg (help wanted) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:22 pm

there will be an audio stream on npr's music site.. i'm guessing the video webcast will be on youtube... npr says it will be archiving some shows, no idea if gaslight will be archived, but i sure hope somebody records this
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Bonerroo Bootleg (help wanted)   Bonerroo Bootleg (help wanted) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:31 am

Daire wrote:

Do you think they'll stick around to talk to fans at this? I mean SideOne's article phrased it as "Meet the Gaslight Anthem".
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Bonerroo Bootleg (help wanted)   Bonerroo Bootleg (help wanted) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 6:20 pm

Gaslight's performance is streaming tape-delayed on Youtube. Saturday at 1:30. If anybody has the capability to capture the video, that would rock.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Bonerroo Bootleg (help wanted)   Bonerroo Bootleg (help wanted) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:26 pm

every time i see this post, it looks like boner-roo, which sounds like a totally different festival.
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

PostSubject: Re: Bonerroo Bootleg (help wanted)   Bonerroo Bootleg (help wanted) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:18 am

simo wrote:
Daire wrote:

Do you think they'll stick around to talk to fans at this? I mean SideOne's article phrased it as "Meet the Gaslight Anthem".

Maybe.
People in the crowd will beable to ask them questions as part of the Q+A. I'd say other factors like schedule, the amount of people in the tent and so on, will dictate if they can hang around for informal chats.

Quote :

Watch an in-person Q&A with the bands at the intimate on-site tent,
then ask them your own questions.

Back to top Go down
ilockyer
A Contender
A Contender
ilockyer

PostSubject: Re: Bonerroo Bootleg (help wanted)   Bonerroo Bootleg (help wanted) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:45 pm

I'll be very surprised if there isn't an excellent audience recording of the Bonnaroo set, given the amount of tapers there will be at that festival.
Back to top Go down
IKeeptheDiner
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
IKeeptheDiner

PostSubject: Re: Bonerroo Bootleg (help wanted)   Bonerroo Bootleg (help wanted) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:45 pm

simo wrote:
Gaslight's performance is streaming tape-delayed on Youtube. Saturday at 1:30. If anybody has the capability to capture the video, that would rock.

ill see what i can do. i dont know if i can do streaming if its up for like an hour after i definatley can.as for live stream, ill look into how to do it.
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: Bonerroo Bootleg (help wanted)   Bonerroo Bootleg (help wanted) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:01 pm

NPR's audio stream was definitely not their complete set. Here's what was aired

American Slang, Old White Lincoln, Even Cowgirls Get The Blues, The Spirit Of Jazz, Great Expectations, Here's Looking At You, Kid, The Backseat

The first three songs seemed to flow together and so did the last four. So I'm assuming they just cut a chunk out of the middle to fit the half hour timeslot available online. Hopefully the full thing shows up in the archives.
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Bonerroo Bootleg (help wanted)   Bonerroo Bootleg (help wanted) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 11:04 pm

Those were definitely the last 4 songs they played. Unfortunately the only 4 songs I got there in time to hear. But I go to meet Brian and Alex R. later so it worked out nicely.
Back to top Go down
ksupilot
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Bonerroo Bootleg (help wanted)   Bonerroo Bootleg (help wanted) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:04 am

Here is the NPR link

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=127480096
Back to top Go down
lynchyeatspizza
Wooderson
Wooderson
lynchyeatspizza

PostSubject: Re: Bonerroo Bootleg (help wanted)   Bonerroo Bootleg (help wanted) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:14 am

So any chance someone could rip it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lynchy911
IKeeptheDiner
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
IKeeptheDiner

PostSubject: Re: Bonerroo Bootleg (help wanted)   Bonerroo Bootleg (help wanted) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:32 am

so i cant find a way to rip the video since it's live Neutral

sorry.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Bonerroo Bootleg (help wanted)   Bonerroo Bootleg (help wanted) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:01 am

recording it now with the ASK toolbar; I'll see how it turns out; seems like good audio

it gives a time of 56:21, so I assume that this is the full set (I'm only as far as 'Cowgirls')
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: Bonerroo Bootleg (help wanted)   Bonerroo Bootleg (help wanted) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:32 am

mp3s up over in the Audio section.
Back to top Go down
Forum Owner
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: Bonerroo Bootleg (help wanted)   Bonerroo Bootleg (help wanted) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:33 am

Damn! I just got it all ready to upload for you all! Man, you guys are fast! It was a great show anyway, great new songs, I'm excited!
Back to top Go down
https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonerroo Bootleg (help wanted)   Bonerroo Bootleg (help wanted) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bonerroo Bootleg (help wanted)
Page 1 of 1