DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pre-Order posters for sale - money going to charity

Go down 
+3
redinthemorning
kieran
El Jefe
7 posters
AuthorMessage
El Jefe
A Contender
A Contender

Pre-Order posters for sale - money going to charity Empty
PostSubject: Pre-Order posters for sale - money going to charity   Pre-Order posters for sale - money going to charity Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:25 am

Since the pre-order posters are already showing up at people's doors I am selling a few of the samples I have. We will have the regular Silver version of the pre-order for sale along with some variants we made to entertain ourselves. Those will come in gold/white on black paper and gold/white on red wine paper. We are only selling roughly 20 of each variant and money from the sales will go to the Montgomery County Humane Society to help shelter and feed adoptable pets.

If you live outside of the US, please note you must pay additional shipping fees which vary depending on where you live and what type of shipping you want. It is usually $10 with no insurance or $25 with insurance. One version of a poster per person (you can buy all three if you want but no doubles). You can buy all three as a set as well and save money.

To check it out go to El Jefe Design Store

Thanks for the support and hope to meet some of you in NYC.
Back to top Go down
http://www.eljefedesign.com
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Order posters for sale - money going to charity   Pre-Order posters for sale - money going to charity Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:43 am

I actually prefer the gold over the 'official' silver version. Will try and persuade the rents to get me a copy of that or the NJ show one and get it framed for my 21st birthday.

Looking through the rest of you stuff it is all fucking awesome wish I could afford the Dinosaur Jr ones as well.
Back to top Go down
redinthemorning
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Order posters for sale - money going to charity   Pre-Order posters for sale - money going to charity Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:57 am

This is fantastic. I went ahead and grabbed the whole set. The artwork still amazes me, and humane shelters can never get enough support (I know at least two in the Houston area that have closed in the last few years).
Back to top Go down
Little Eden
Wooderson
Wooderson
Little Eden

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Order posters for sale - money going to charity   Pre-Order posters for sale - money going to charity Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:36 pm

Your work is amazing. Although I'm not buying another TGA poster, I'm still in love with the xx poster that I saw on your facebook and now it's for sale!!! yey!

Also, will there be any way for people in the US to procure a copy of the UK tour poster. The blue in that poster is AMAZING!
Back to top Go down
El Jefe
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Order posters for sale - money going to charity   Pre-Order posters for sale - money going to charity Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:09 pm

I will have those for sale later in the month. There will be variants of those to match the Pre-Order versions. Thanks for the kind words.
Back to top Go down
Perry
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Order posters for sale - money going to charity   Pre-Order posters for sale - money going to charity Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:14 pm

Sweet, didn't expect to see these for one more week. The money for the set is heading your way right now, with another $25 for insured shipping (can't have anything happen to them).

There was a no brainer when you mixed two of my favorite things, charity and Gaslight Anthem.

BTW, Jefe if there is anything complicated about my order, feel free to throw me a PM on these boards, I know Norway ain't the easiest place to ship stuff off to.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Order posters for sale - money going to charity   Pre-Order posters for sale - money going to charity Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:29 am

this has been the suckiest last month or two for not having a job! if i had any extra cash right now, it would totally be going to this. especially hearing that it goes to benefit an animal shelter, that's really great.
Back to top Go down
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Order posters for sale - money going to charity   Pre-Order posters for sale - money going to charity Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:17 pm

I had to chose between the pre-order variants and the Wellmont Theater show poster and the Wellmont poster won as I think it will look super good in my room once its been re-decorated.

I will still donate some money to the shelter (I noticed I can do it direct online) as I feel bad for not purchasing a print that helps such a worthy cause.
Back to top Go down
acousticbandit
Wooderson
Wooderson
acousticbandit

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Order posters for sale - money going to charity   Pre-Order posters for sale - money going to charity Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 3:15 pm

any plans for a variant of the record release poster in the blue colorway?
Back to top Go down
El Jefe
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Order posters for sale - money going to charity   Pre-Order posters for sale - money going to charity Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:09 am

For all those who ordered a Set - I am throwing in a cool test print - otherwise known as a mess up. I usually trash these but thought they would make a nice surprise. There is one last set for sale. Thanks for the support everyone, the kitties appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
El Jefe
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Order posters for sale - money going to charity   Pre-Order posters for sale - money going to charity Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:10 am

The blue makes it way onto the European poster!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Order posters for sale - money going to charity   Pre-Order posters for sale - money going to charity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pre-Order posters for sale - money going to charity
Page 1 of 1