DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

just got my Pre-order of AS from sideone in the mail

Go down 
+37
SouthJerseyTGA
19thirty
ExitEnglish
J_Schooly
stephendgaf
Palmer89
Reinvent good times
Penelope
ilockyer
Angry Johnny
Sinngh
moosicmaniac
Johnny99
Daire
ral
mercyandaminute
sidekicksuicide
infoghost
NJsoul
redinthemorning
JoshRaymond
ksupilot
MCStevepants
Shrewsbury_Stars
loazis
steady now steady now
Turn the Casanova On
colmillionaire
simo
TGAFAN25
Asleepontheforestfloor
xstevenbx
acousticbandit
IKeeptheDiner
Little Eden
Bea
jward326
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Penelope
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Penelope

just got my Pre-order of AS from sideone in the mail - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: just got my Pre-order of AS from sideone in the mail   just got my Pre-order of AS from sideone in the mail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:23 pm

Got my vinyl copy from Banquet as well! But am sooooooo scared about breaking the seal as I am not sure that I have received the ltd ed green vinyl! Is there any way of telling 'from the outside'? Please, if you can. put me out of my misery!

Not as yet received the CD ... hopefully it will arrive tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Reinvent good times
A Contender
A Contender
Reinvent good times

PostSubject: Re: just got my Pre-order of AS from sideone in the mail   just got my Pre-order of AS from sideone in the mail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:31 pm

Received my preorder on Saturday June 12. I live in Pittsburgh. I used media mail and ordered it on tuesday, the last day to pre-order.

See my review in the 'personal review' section, posted this AM.
Back to top Go down
Palmer89
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: just got my Pre-order of AS from sideone in the mail   just got my Pre-order of AS from sideone in the mail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:38 pm

Received my CD earlier today, put it on the car earlier.

I also happened to see on the same journey a car with the number play reading 'TGA' at the end, thought it was quite apt.
Back to top Go down
ksupilot
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: just got my Pre-order of AS from sideone in the mail   just got my Pre-order of AS from sideone in the mail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:28 pm

Still nothing for me today. Guess it is coming the day of.

I hope this doesn't end up like the Streetlight Manifesto pre-orders, which ended up arriving about a week or two after 99 Songs was out.
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: just got my Pre-order of AS from sideone in the mail   just got my Pre-order of AS from sideone in the mail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:44 pm

I must've been lucky with my CD...I got it last Friday.
Back to top Go down
Johnny99
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: just got my Pre-order of AS from sideone in the mail   just got my Pre-order of AS from sideone in the mail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:22 pm

seems like the east coast s1d orders are taking forever. at least the northeast.
Back to top Go down
ksupilot
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: just got my Pre-order of AS from sideone in the mail   just got my Pre-order of AS from sideone in the mail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:22 am

Man Pre orders and me are not getting along today. My iTunes preorder wouldnt download. I preordered White Crosses and it downloaded like 15 mins early. No such luck with AS.

So I canceled my iTunes pre-order and just downloaded it from the iTunes store.

So happy to have the real deal...the quality is sooo much better.

AND THIS IS MY 100th Post!!!!!!! What timing just got my Pre-order of AS from sideone in the mail - Page 3 Icon_biggrin just got my Pre-order of AS from sideone in the mail - Page 3 Icon_biggrin just got my Pre-order of AS from sideone in the mail - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: just got my Pre-order of AS from sideone in the mail   just got my Pre-order of AS from sideone in the mail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:42 am

i sent a message to the store i did my pre order to and they said it will be arriving in the next 7-10 days... i'm buying the CD today!
Back to top Go down
stephendgaf
Wooderson
Wooderson
stephendgaf

PostSubject: Re: just got my Pre-order of AS from sideone in the mail   just got my Pre-order of AS from sideone in the mail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:56 am

anyone got theirs from VC yet?
Back to top Go down
J_Schooly
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: just got my Pre-order of AS from sideone in the mail   just got my Pre-order of AS from sideone in the mail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:40 pm

I did the s1d CD preorder and it didn't arrive today. This is insanely irritating. I didn't download the leak, paid more money to buy it directly from the label, and not only did it not come early like every other preorder I've purchased, it's not even here on the release day. I should have just waited and bought it in the store for 8 bucks—saved the money, and the frustration. This is crap.
Back to top Go down
ExitEnglish
A Contender
A Contender
ExitEnglish

PostSubject: Re: just got my Pre-order of AS from sideone in the mail   just got my Pre-order of AS from sideone in the mail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:07 pm

yeah i'm kinda irked my no idea copy isn't here yet either, if i preorder it a month or whatever it was in advance it should be here on release day
Back to top Go down
19thirty
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: just got my Pre-order of AS from sideone in the mail   just got my Pre-order of AS from sideone in the mail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:11 pm

Got my grey LP today! And got the wrong one (No Idea) they sent me last week. So yeah I'm pretty happy!
Back to top Go down
ExitEnglish
A Contender
A Contender
ExitEnglish

PostSubject: Re: just got my Pre-order of AS from sideone in the mail   just got my Pre-order of AS from sideone in the mail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:12 pm

i really wish i got the wrong copy...half the people that did are probably throwing the extra one on ebay, ugh
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: just got my Pre-order of AS from sideone in the mail   just got my Pre-order of AS from sideone in the mail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:07 pm

ExitEnglish wrote:
i really wish i got the wrong copy...half the people that did are probably throwing the extra one on ebay, ugh

what's wrong with the gray?
Back to top Go down
ksupilot
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: just got my Pre-order of AS from sideone in the mail   just got my Pre-order of AS from sideone in the mail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:01 am

Got my S1D preorder today! It said it had a digital download card, but didn't see one. Doesn't matter to me though, since I already got the iTunes version.
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: just got my Pre-order of AS from sideone in the mail   just got my Pre-order of AS from sideone in the mail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:17 am

ksupilot wrote:
Got my S1D preorder today! It said it had a digital download card, but didn't see one. Doesn't matter to me though, since I already got the iTunes version.

Mine was stuck in the same side of the gatefold as the LP. Didn't even notice at first.
Back to top Go down
SouthJerseyTGA
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
SouthJerseyTGA

PostSubject: Re: just got my Pre-order of AS from sideone in the mail   just got my Pre-order of AS from sideone in the mail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:50 am

IMPORTANT for those who HAVENT received their Vinyl/T-Shirt/Poster packages:

I emailed S1D with the confirmation email from my order copied, and they told me there was an issue with my order. He said it wasn't common, but it did happen. He apologized and they just sent everything out today.

Apparently there was an issue with the server. My credit card got charged and I even received a Confirmation Email, but S1D never actually received an Order form, thus didn't send it out.

So if you haven't got anything yet, FWD your Confirmation Email to S1D and explain the situation. They're pretty cool about it, and they should get it out soon.

I live in friggin' Jersey and once I realized it's been 7 weeks and still no package, I realized there was an issue.
Back to top Go down
carryon820
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: just got my Pre-order of AS from sideone in the mail   just got my Pre-order of AS from sideone in the mail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:56 am

Hell yeah, just recieved my SOD preorder of AS!
Back to top Go down
Perka
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Perka

PostSubject: Re: just got my Pre-order of AS from sideone in the mail   just got my Pre-order of AS from sideone in the mail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:15 pm

Did some framing tonight, pretty happy with the result. It was tricky tho!
just got my Pre-order of AS from sideone in the mail - Page 3 Dsc00210

i did another one for my living room, if anyone is interested here it is! =)

just got my Pre-order of AS from sideone in the mail - Page 3 Dsc00110
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: just got my Pre-order of AS from sideone in the mail   just got my Pre-order of AS from sideone in the mail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:17 pm

Looks great!
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

PostSubject: Re: just got my Pre-order of AS from sideone in the mail   just got my Pre-order of AS from sideone in the mail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:23 pm

Looks cool, I want my poster framed as well.
Back to top Go down
ExitEnglish
A Contender
A Contender
ExitEnglish

PostSubject: Re: just got my Pre-order of AS from sideone in the mail   just got my Pre-order of AS from sideone in the mail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:24 pm

did you trim the poster or get a 19 x 25 frame
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: just got my Pre-order of AS from sideone in the mail   just got my Pre-order of AS from sideone in the mail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:01 pm

Are those special vinyl frames? I would love to get my signed Ozomatli record framed like that.
Back to top Go down
ExitEnglish
A Contender
A Contender
ExitEnglish

PostSubject: Re: just got my Pre-order of AS from sideone in the mail   just got my Pre-order of AS from sideone in the mail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:22 pm

urban outfitters has them, walmart has them, the interweb has them. i have yet to get one though
Back to top Go down
El Jefe
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: just got my Pre-order of AS from sideone in the mail   just got my Pre-order of AS from sideone in the mail - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:42 am

Nice frame job! I always feel grateful when people hang my stuff!
Back to top Go down
http://www.eljefedesign.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just got my Pre-order of AS from sideone in the mail   just got my Pre-order of AS from sideone in the mail - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just got my Pre-order of AS from sideone in the mail
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next