DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How Do

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Contender72
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Contender72

How Do Empty
PostSubject: How Do   How Do Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:15 pm

I'm new to this forum, from the UK near Leeds. Saw TGA at Glastonbury on the beeb last year & had heard 59 sound on Radio 1. Bought 59 Sound album on the strength of that performance & single i loved it instantly. So much i ordered Sink Or Swim from the TGA store in the USA. Also a good album a bit more raw the 59 Sound imho.

Ive got the new album on pre order from HMV Ive heard off a friend its brilliant the groups best so far. Would love a ticket for Manchester but it sold out whilst i was skint & ebay prices are going through the roof. I can't believe it hasn't been moved to a bigger venue. I'm also missing Leeds festival due to a wedding. I'm just not having much luck catching the band live. Hopefully the album will take off & they'll be in the UK asap.

I'm married 2 kids, love football,rugby,gigs & the odd beer. Music wise The Foo Fighters, Weezer, Manic Street Preachers, AC/DC to name a few lots more to be honest & TGA of course
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

How Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Do   How Do Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:21 pm

Welcome to the site man. We've got a couple of heads from round your neck of the woods!

Also, big up on the Manics.
Back to top Go down
Contender72
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Contender72

How Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Do   How Do Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:28 pm

Ta for the welcome, yeah noticed a few from Leeds on here but didn't want to turn it into a football talk being new & all. My kids love TGA also especially "Miles Davis & The Cool" they sing it all the time there 2 & 4.
Back to top Go down
gib786
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

How Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Do   How Do Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:07 pm

Contender72 wrote:
Ta for the welcome, yeah noticed a few from Leeds on here but didn't want to turn it into a football talk being new & all.

Bah, YORKSHIRE!

Welcome to the forum, your right about the prices for the manchester tickets on ebay. I'm still trying to get hold of one
Back to top Go down
Contender72
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Contender72

How Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Do   How Do Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:31 am

Aye it's not good is it. I thought there were supposed to sites that sold tickets at face value? I can't find one if there is. I'm from Leeds BTW brought up in Morley live just on the edge of it now. If you find some tickets at a decent price drop us a line. Ta
Back to top Go down
Perka
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Perka

How Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Do   How Do Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:28 pm

Welcome lad Smile
Back to top Go down
gib786
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

How Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Do   How Do Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:01 am

Contender72 wrote:
Aye it's not good is it. I thought there were supposed to sites that sold tickets at face value? I can't find one if there is. I'm from Leeds BTW brought up in Morley live just on the edge of it now. If you find some tickets at a decent price drop us a line. Ta

Scarletmist was one website designed to sell tickets at face value but people dont bother with it, they try and make a quick buck from ebay instead. I'm down the road on the edge of headingley
Back to top Go down

How Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Do   How Do Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:02 am

sup playa!
Back to top Go down
Contender72
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Contender72

How Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Do   How Do Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:03 pm

gib786 wrote:
Contender72 wrote:

Scarletmist was one website designed to sell tickets at face value but people dont bother with it, they try and make a quick buck from ebay instead. I'm down the road on the edge of headingley

Gib I'm on it ta!

Sup Playa right back at yer OGC How Do Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How Do Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Do   How Do Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Do
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: The Board :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: