DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New TGA shirts available

Go down 
+10
Mosh
ral
Palmer89
steady now steady now
Perka
Asleepontheforestfloor
simo
DaveSavedTheDay
colmillionaire
Little Eden
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Little Eden
Wooderson
Wooderson
Little Eden

New TGA shirts available Empty
PostSubject: New TGA shirts available   New TGA shirts available Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:52 pm

I was just looking at TGA's website and decided to head over to the store. I noticed that 5ish new shirts have been added since I last visited, which was earlier this week. The designs aren't my favorite but if you're curious here's the link to the store. What do y'all think of the new designs?

http://stores.homestead.com/gaslight/Categories.bok?category=Apparel%3AT-Shirts
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: New TGA shirts available   New TGA shirts available Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:57 pm

i have the bottlecap in a baseball raglan type shirt, the t-shirt version is a new addition

not really impressed with the other new ones..i've got enough of their shirts though
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
DaveSavedTheDay
A Contender
A Contender
DaveSavedTheDay

PostSubject: Re: New TGA shirts available   New TGA shirts available Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:03 pm

I love that High Performance one. Just wish it was on a regular tee.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scheponik.com
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: New TGA shirts available   New TGA shirts available Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:19 pm

They're better than the one that comes with the CD.
Back to top Go down
Asleepontheforestfloor
Wooderson
Wooderson
Asleepontheforestfloor

PostSubject: Re: New TGA shirts available   New TGA shirts available Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:50 am

I like the one with the duaflex camera on it. Not sure if I'll buy it but it's cool.
Back to top Go down
Perka
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Perka

PostSubject: Re: New TGA shirts available   New TGA shirts available Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:02 pm

i think they could do better than this? The one with the skull was pretty ok tho
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: New TGA shirts available   New TGA shirts available Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:18 pm

My trouble with this merch is that it has no artictic integrity. Who are the artists? What inspired the designs? What influence did the band have? As far as I've been told, all or most of this is simply designed corporately by Warner Bros. I'd love to be wrong.

Last edited by steady now steady now on Tue May 25, 2010 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
Asleepontheforestfloor
Wooderson
Wooderson
Asleepontheforestfloor

PostSubject: Re: New TGA shirts available   New TGA shirts available Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:55 pm

[quote="steady now steady now"]My troubled with this merch is that it has no artictic integrity. Who are the artists? What inspired the designs? What influence did the band have? As far as I've been told, all or most of this is simply designed corporately by Warner Bros. I'd love to be wrong.[/quote]

Yeah, I gotta agree with you on that one. I wish they're spend as much effort on their merch as they do on their tour posters. El Jefe should design more shirts for them. I think he can do better than the one on the that came with the side one pre order.
Back to top Go down
Palmer89
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: New TGA shirts available   New TGA shirts available Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:00 pm

I'll agree.

Don't like any of them really, only getting the T-Shirt with the CD because it came in a bundle and have to give a little more than the normal to the band I love...

But most of those T-Shirts are pretty poor, only one I kinda like is the old cameras one.

The High Performance one looks cool, but the writing/tagline is a little lame IMO.
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: New TGA shirts available   New TGA shirts available Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:55 pm

Asleepontheforestfloor wrote:

Yeah, I gotta agree with you on that one. I wish they're spend as much effort on their merch as they do on their tour posters. El Jefe should design more shirts for them. I think he can do better than the one on the that came with the side one pre order.

The image on the shirt that's included in the SideOne bundles was designed by El Jefe.
Back to top Go down
Mosh
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Mosh

PostSubject: Re: New TGA shirts available   New TGA shirts available Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:05 pm

interpunk.com has a couple of good ones. I've bought "Eagle" and "Sink or swim".

http://www.interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=163867&
http://www.interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=148596&
Back to top Go down
Jay
A Contender
A Contender
Jay

PostSubject: Re: New TGA shirts available   New TGA shirts available Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:15 am

The bottlecap one is a must buy for me.
Back to top Go down
tdawg
Wooderson
Wooderson
tdawg

PostSubject: Re: New TGA shirts available   New TGA shirts available Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:35 am

The Flying Wheel is still my favorite.

I really should buy that thing one of these days....
Back to top Go down
http://www.utdallas.edu/~dat054000
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

PostSubject: Re: New TGA shirts available   New TGA shirts available Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:11 am

I like the twin-lens reflex camera one but thats because im a massive photography geek. The rest of them are all pretty meh bar the flying wheel which I alread have two of for some reason.
Back to top Go down
redinthemorning
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: New TGA shirts available   New TGA shirts available Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:56 am

I love the 'Racecar' shirt. It's straight off of the iconic design Richard Petty used at his peak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New TGA shirts available   New TGA shirts available Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New TGA shirts available
Page 1 of 1