DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wednesday Concerts.

Go down 
+4
DaveSavedTheDay
colmillionaire
JoshRaymond
IKeeptheDiner
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Wednesday Concerts. Empty
PostSubject: Wednesday Concerts.   Wednesday Concerts. Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:20 pm

Has anyone realized that for some reasons there are a lots of concerts/gigs on Wednesdays or maybe its just me.

I was thinking the other day and I realized that lots of shows I been to have been on Wednesday. Kinda intriguing.

First Concert I attended, Bad Religion was on a Wednesday.
First time I saw The Airborne Toxic Event was on a Wednesday.
Third time I saw Frank Turner was on a Wednesday.

Upcoming shows that I have tickets to that just happen to be on a Wednesday:
Venus Infers on June 16
Polar Bear Club on June 23
The Gaslight Anthem on July 21.

Anyone else find this weird or intriguing?
Back to top Go down
IKeeptheDiner
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
IKeeptheDiner

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Concerts.   Wednesday Concerts. Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:45 pm

haha that is funny. most of my weeknight shows are tuesdays and thursdays haha. gaslight will be on a tuesday, which sucks cause i have an english final the next day, but i know the language haha.
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Concerts.   Wednesday Concerts. Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:58 pm

most of the shows i attend are on tuesdays
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Concerts.   Wednesday Concerts. Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:05 pm

all the good shows are on tuesdays, when i have night class and can't go
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
DaveSavedTheDay
A Contender
A Contender
DaveSavedTheDay

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Concerts.   Wednesday Concerts. Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:10 pm

Most of mine have been Tuesdays. First time I saw Gaslight was a Tuesday. The second time I actually went to my class Tuesday night, left and told the teacher I was going to see the best band in the world and walked from my campus to the venue. It was rad.

Oh and a week later I saw Bruce on a Tuesday. Shit was awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scheponik.com
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Concerts.   Wednesday Concerts. Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:35 pm

Never been to anything that wasn't a Friday or Saturday due to school conflicts. I suspect I will in college though when I don't have to drive to get to a show.
Back to top Go down
PFREEZY
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Concerts.   Wednesday Concerts. Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:51 pm

Working mon-fri 7-3 I can go to a concert any day of the week if I feel like taking the punishment the next day. That causes me to only go to the "must see" bands on weekdays.
Back to top Go down
http://freezy.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Concerts.   Wednesday Concerts. Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:14 am

huh i just thought it was kinda weird that most of the shows i attend fall on wednesday...not saying as if its a bad thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Concerts.   Wednesday Concerts. Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:21 am

part of me wishes that there were more concerts on the weekends but then I would have transportation problems so I am glad they fall on the weekday
Back to top Go down
Asleepontheforestfloor
Wooderson
Wooderson
Asleepontheforestfloor

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Concerts.   Wednesday Concerts. Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:04 am

I think I've been to a lot of Tuesday shows.
Back to top Go down
efofex
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
efofex

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Concerts.   Wednesday Concerts. Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:15 pm

Dude. I totally noticed that about Wednesdays too. Bands just like coming to SoCal on Wednesdays (especially when I can't go!). Case in point, TGA and PBC this summer. You'd think since it's summer, I'd be totally free, but nope, I have class until 8 on Wednesdays (Oh, summer school, you rock.) and have to drive 30-60 minutes to the venue, etc. Sucks.

What part of Orange County are you from, if you don't mind me asking? I love meeting fellow SoCal people!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Concerts.   Wednesday Concerts. Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:20 pm

efofex wrote:
Dude. I totally noticed that about Wednesdays too. Bands just like coming to SoCal on Wednesdays (especially when I can't go!). Case in point, TGA and PBC this summer. You'd think since it's summer, I'd be totally free, but nope, I have class until 8 on Wednesdays (Oh, summer school, you rock.) and have to drive 30-60 minutes to the venue, etc. Sucks.

What part of Orange County are you from, if you don't mind me asking? I love meeting fellow SoCal people!

I will be spending my summer in Irvine. you?
Back to top Go down
efofex
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
efofex

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Concerts.   Wednesday Concerts. Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:26 pm

Shooooots! What a small world. I go to school in Irvine (will be going to summer school there too).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Concerts.   Wednesday Concerts. Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:35 pm

UCI or IVC?
Back to top Go down
efofex
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
efofex

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Concerts.   Wednesday Concerts. Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:47 pm

Hey! I could very easily go to Concordia! Don't make assumptions!

...UCI.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Concerts.   Wednesday Concerts. Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:55 am

haha sorry. for some reasons, Concordia never comes to my mind when I think of Irvine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Concerts.   Wednesday Concerts. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wednesday Concerts.
Page 1 of 1