DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey Everyone...

Go down 
+5
JoshRaymond
e7c
SFBoston
Daire
BostonMike
9 posters
AuthorMessage
BostonMike
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Hey Everyone... Empty
PostSubject: Hey Everyone...   Hey Everyone... Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:58 pm

Hey everyone, I'm Mike from the Boston, MA area. As if my username didn't make that much apparent, LOL.

Was searching high and low for the "Amping Copper" demo, which eventually led me here. Then I was
just blown away by the Audio Rips Master List and have spent the last hour or so on a Brian Fallon downloading binge.

First time I saw TGA they were playing the BossToneS Hometown Throwdown 10, so late
07ish. Wasn't hooked immediately, but a couple of months after that, out of pure impulse really, I
grabbed "Sink Or Swim", and have been on TGA bandwagon ever since.

Good to be here, and look forward to talkin' some tunes with ya'll.
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

Hey Everyone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone...   Hey Everyone... Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:00 pm

Hey Mike.

I'm the person who linked ya on the MMB site. Glad to see ya got sorted out anyways! Hope you enjoy it here!
Back to top Go down
BostonMike
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Hey Everyone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone...   Hey Everyone... Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:03 pm

Daire wrote:
Hey Mike.

I'm the person who linked ya on the MMB site. Glad to see ya got sorted out anyways! Hope you enjoy it here!

Hey man, thanks again for the link. Can't believe I'm only just now finding this site.
Back to top Go down
SFBoston
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
SFBoston

Hey Everyone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone...   Hey Everyone... Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:36 pm

Boston represent
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

Hey Everyone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone...   Hey Everyone... Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:58 pm

Mike good to have you hear... how did you know about Amping Cooper?
Back to top Go down
BostonMike
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Hey Everyone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone...   Hey Everyone... Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:20 pm

e7c wrote:
How did you know about Amping Cooper?

Last.fm; While listening to TCM, some random Brian Fallon group was being displayed under connected. I figured I'd check it out, and came across that "Amping Copper" photo that I'm sure we've all seen. At first I didn't even recognize that it was Brian, and there were no actual tracks posted on Last.fm, so I became curious and thus begun the search, LOL.

Prior to today, the only other past projects I was aware of were TCM and the limited amount of CRT stuff I had heard. So I'm still soaking in all the new stuff I found here today, LOL.
Back to top Go down

Hey Everyone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone...   Hey Everyone... Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:42 pm

hey dude
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

Hey Everyone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone...   Hey Everyone... Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:49 pm

Welcome man
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

Hey Everyone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone...   Hey Everyone... Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:52 pm

Hello Welcome
Back to top Go down
Daggar Slade
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Daggar Slade

Hey Everyone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone...   Hey Everyone... Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:10 am

Howdy
Back to top Go down
Reinvent good times
A Contender
A Contender
Reinvent good times

Hey Everyone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone...   Hey Everyone... Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:18 am

Good to have you.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

Hey Everyone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone...   Hey Everyone... Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:41 pm

BostonMike wrote:
e7c wrote:
How did you know about Amping Cooper?

Last.fm; While listening to TCM, some random Brian Fallon group was being displayed under connected. I figured I'd check it out, and came across that "Amping Copper" photo that I'm sure we've all seen. At first I didn't even recognize that it was Brian, and there were no actual tracks posted on Last.fm, so I became curious and thus begun the search, LOL.

Prior to today, the only other past projects I was aware of were TCM and the limited amount of CRT stuff I had heard. So I'm still soaking in all the new stuff I found here today, LOL.

you can also check out my 'earlier bands' page at http://www.gaslightanthem.org/earlier.htm
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
Sponsored content

Hey Everyone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone...   Hey Everyone... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Everyone...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: The Board :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: