DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gaslight Anthem Live in London - Stage Invasion

Go down 
+6
mark_275
kieran
Snap
JoshRaymond
lhdez
Stalls_Standing
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

Gaslight Anthem Live in London - Stage Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Gaslight Anthem Live in London - Stage Invasion   Gaslight Anthem Live in London - Stage Invasion Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 8:19 pm

2:06/7 I jump on stage on the right and grab Tom's head and sing to him haha

Probably my favourite gig ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMh00HY8sBU
Back to top Go down
lhdez
A Contender
A Contender
lhdez

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem Live in London - Stage Invasion   Gaslight Anthem Live in London - Stage Invasion Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:31 pm

That looks amazingly fun!
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem Live in London - Stage Invasion   Gaslight Anthem Live in London - Stage Invasion Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:06 pm

dude that looks fucking epic
Back to top Go down
Snap
A Contender
A Contender
Snap

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem Live in London - Stage Invasion   Gaslight Anthem Live in London - Stage Invasion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 3:52 pm

that was awesome.
i took some pics of the invasion, maybe you're in there..?

Gaslight Anthem Live in London - Stage Invasion P1010299

Gaslight Anthem Live in London - Stage Invasion P1010298

Gaslight Anthem Live in London - Stage Invasion P1010300
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem Live in London - Stage Invasion   Gaslight Anthem Live in London - Stage Invasion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 4:04 pm

Haha nope, by my friends Johnny and Tom are in the last one!
Cheers!
Back to top Go down
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem Live in London - Stage Invasion   Gaslight Anthem Live in London - Stage Invasion Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:02 am

I feature in all of them in the yellow tee. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Snap
A Contender
A Contender
Snap

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem Live in London - Stage Invasion   Gaslight Anthem Live in London - Stage Invasion Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:24 pm

hehe well, thanks for being in my pics!
Back to top Go down
Snap
A Contender
A Contender
Snap

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem Live in London - Stage Invasion   Gaslight Anthem Live in London - Stage Invasion Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:26 pm

oh, and there's also an ok-ish review of the gig in kerrang; if anyone wants to read it i can put it up.
Back to top Go down
mark_275
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
mark_275

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem Live in London - Stage Invasion   Gaslight Anthem Live in London - Stage Invasion Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:03 pm

I'm in that second photo, hiding at the back. I also got past the security peeps, ran back on stage and grabbed brian while they were clearing the stage lol.

I've got some good pictures and videos of that gig, ill have to upload soon.
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem Live in London - Stage Invasion   Gaslight Anthem Live in London - Stage Invasion Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 10:59 am

Snap wrote:
oh, and there's also an ok-ish review of the gig in kerrang; if anyone wants to read it i can put it up.

YES PLEASE
Back to top Go down
Snap
A Contender
A Contender
Snap

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem Live in London - Stage Invasion   Gaslight Anthem Live in London - Stage Invasion Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 3:49 pm

mark_275 wrote:

I've got some good pictures and videos of that gig, ill have to upload soon.
please do, would love to see them.

and i'll try scan the page tomorrow for you stalls
Back to top Go down
Snap
A Contender
A Contender
Snap

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem Live in London - Stage Invasion   Gaslight Anthem Live in London - Stage Invasion Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:26 pm

here it is; given the kerrang hype, i thought the review would at least be longer, but anyway.

Gaslight Anthem Live in London - Stage Invasion Kerrangarticle
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem Live in London - Stage Invasion   Gaslight Anthem Live in London - Stage Invasion Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 4:27 pm

KKKKK for sure!
Back to top Go down
brick
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
brick

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem Live in London - Stage Invasion   Gaslight Anthem Live in London - Stage Invasion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:14 am

you see, this is why i dont mind if they never play 'we're getting a divorce, you keep the diner' again. Because quite simply, it was possibly the greatest song ive ever witnessed live and if they play it at the shepards bush (emphasis on if, i know how unlikely it is), sure it'll be great and ill have a smile on my face for an annoyingly long time, but im pretty sure that unless the crowd manage to get past the security and the crowd are just as mental as last time, it wont have anything on the ulu gig, but i genuinlly dont mind it staying that way.

Was really cool getting up on the stage and shaking hands with alex (also just as i was walking away, somebody started shaking my shoulders, i turned around and i realised it was benny haha) and just seeing how psyched everyone was. Yet despite how psyched everyone was, no one had bigger smiles than the band that night.
Back to top Go down
xstevenbx
Wooderson
Wooderson
xstevenbx

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem Live in London - Stage Invasion   Gaslight Anthem Live in London - Stage Invasion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:32 pm

all you english people sure know how to make a band feel special. it's no wonder gaslight seems to love playing there.
Back to top Go down
ktp
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ktp

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem Live in London - Stage Invasion   Gaslight Anthem Live in London - Stage Invasion Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 5:17 am

the ULU sure was a ruddy good gig! i was right at the front for that one and was wearing a skirt so even if i had had the guts to get up on stage i surely would have flashed everyone in the process ( Embarassed !) but enjoyed watching you all invaiding!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ktpland.blogspot.com
Refused
A Contender
A Contender
Refused

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem Live in London - Stage Invasion   Gaslight Anthem Live in London - Stage Invasion Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:16 pm

I failed badly at the stage invasion. Being a big guy, it would've been hard dragging myself up onto the stage!
Back to top Go down
http://acriddissonance.wordpress.com
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem Live in London - Stage Invasion   Gaslight Anthem Live in London - Stage Invasion Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:18 pm

It was hard to get up there! I tried a fair few times, grabbing the monitors but they just fell over, not sure how I got up in the end, just remember i did get up there haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem Live in London - Stage Invasion   Gaslight Anthem Live in London - Stage Invasion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaslight Anthem Live in London - Stage Invasion
Page 1 of 1