DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

so why don't you sing to me, on this long drive home?

Go down 
+2
Daire
goldlion_
6 posters
AuthorMessage
goldlion_
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
goldlion_

so why don't you sing to me, on this long drive home? Empty
PostSubject: so why don't you sing to me, on this long drive home?   so why don't you sing to me, on this long drive home? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:58 am

that was the lyric currently playing when i was deciding on a title. i'm jade, from england, loved gaslight for aaaages now. they make everything better. only stumbled across this the other day, and figured i needed a healthier obsession than the pictionary websites i keep haunting. loving the vibes from this place, but i guess you can only expect good people from such an amazing band. ask me anything!x
Back to top Go down
http://gonnatellmewherethelightis.blogspot.com/
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

PostSubject: Re: so why don't you sing to me, on this long drive home?   so why don't you sing to me, on this long drive home? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:04 am

welcome along to the site jade.
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: so why don't you sing to me, on this long drive home?   so why don't you sing to me, on this long drive home? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:57 am

Jade glad that you showed up! This forum is a pretty cool place, great band... great fans!

I read in another thread that you talked tattoos with Brian, so how many do you have?
Back to top Go down
goldlion_
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
goldlion_

PostSubject: Re: so why don't you sing to me, on this long drive home?   so why don't you sing to me, on this long drive home? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:01 pm

i only have a few, some little ones and a larger one. but i've got plans Very Happy
brian and i have a similar anchor tattoo in a pretty similar place, but as i was fairly intoxicated at the time his was 'sooo much better than mine, oh my word it's so good brian realllyyy'
if he remembers me i'd probably be the happiest person alive.
how about you?x
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

PostSubject: Re: so why don't you sing to me, on this long drive home?   so why don't you sing to me, on this long drive home? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:37 pm

Hello welcome to the forum , yet another UK member.
Back to top Go down
Asleepontheforestfloor
Wooderson
Wooderson
Asleepontheforestfloor

PostSubject: Re: so why don't you sing to me, on this long drive home?   so why don't you sing to me, on this long drive home? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:53 pm

Yeah welcome to the forum!

The people, vibes, and just about everything else here are reallly good!

Are you going to any of the Uk shows coming up in June?
Back to top Go down
goldlion_
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
goldlion_

PostSubject: Re: so why don't you sing to me, on this long drive home?   so why don't you sing to me, on this long drive home? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:58 pm

ah thanks Smile hopefully! i bailed and missed manchester tickets, was so gutted. and they aren't playing in liverpool (which is where i am for uni), but i've travelled around to see them before and i'll do it again haha. we were thinking of just seeing a tout outside mancs or something. unless anyone knows anyone with spare tickets ? seeing them at leeds fest though! well exciiiited :)x
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: so why don't you sing to me, on this long drive home?   so why don't you sing to me, on this long drive home? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:35 pm

welcome, what other bands are you into?
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: so why don't you sing to me, on this long drive home?   so why don't you sing to me, on this long drive home? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:40 pm

I've only got one right now, I have my daughter's footprint on my forearm. Evenetually I will get my entire leg done (a spartan or roman soldier/angel holding up a sword with a red sash that has a verse from the bible, koran and torah on it)
Back to top Go down
goldlion_
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
goldlion_

PostSubject: Re: so why don't you sing to me, on this long drive home?   so why don't you sing to me, on this long drive home? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:13 am

that sounds amazing! there's a line from a psalm that i really like, i might get that sometime. i just want so many, but could never afford it as a student. and joshraymond, i like all sorts, mostly yeah yeah yeahs, paramore, bright eyes, metric, jimmy eat world, weezer, four year strong, rise against...to name a few haha. i could go on forever though Smile how about you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so why don't you sing to me, on this long drive home?   so why don't you sing to me, on this long drive home? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

so why don't you sing to me, on this long drive home?
Page 1 of 1