DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Gaslight Anthem - The Making Of American Slang

Go down 
+14
Bea
Daire
Vibes
CluckyB
Asleepontheforestfloor
IKeeptheDiner
steph
Little Eden
steady now steady now
ShieldYourEyes
andy.mac
JoshRaymond
Luca Chinaski
Tobi
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tobi
A Contender
A Contender

The Gaslight Anthem - The Making Of American Slang Empty
PostSubject: The Gaslight Anthem - The Making Of American Slang   The Gaslight Anthem - The Making Of American Slang Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:27 am

Part 1 converted this to mkv for all of you, enjoy ...

The Gaslight Anthem - The Making Of American Slang Pt. 1
http://rapidshare.com/files/381083115/The_Gaslight_Anthem_-_The_Making_Of_American_Slang_Pt._1.mkv

This is the highest quality possible to get from this Youtube video:

The Gaslight Anthem - The Making Of American Slang Pt. 2
http://rapidshare.com/files/383520573/The_Gaslight_Anthem_-_The_Making_Of_American_Slang_Part_2.mp4

Part 3 converted from flv to mkv:

The Gaslight Anthem - The Making Of American Slang Pt. 3
http://rapidshare.com/files/386074045/The_Gaslight_Anthem_-_The_Making_Of_American_Slang_Pt._3.mkv

The Gaslight Anthem - The Making Of American Slang Pt. 4
http://rapidshare.com/files/388791007/The_Gaslight_Anthem_-_The_Making_Of_American_Slang_Pt._4.mkv

The Gaslight Anthem - The Making Of American Slang Pt. 5
http://rapidshare.com/files/391669177/The_Gaslight_Anthem_-_The_Making_Of_American_Slang_Pt._5.mp4

Part 6 converted from hq-flv to mkv:

The Gaslight Anthem - The Making Of American Slang Pt. 6
http://rapidshare.com/files/394423309/The_Gaslight_Anthem_-_The_Making_Of_American_Slang_Pt._6.mkv

The Gaslight Anthem - The Making Of American Slang Pt. 7
http://rapidshare.com/files/399287770/The_Gaslight_Anthem_-_The_Making_Of_American_Slang_Pt._7.mp4.html

Last edited by Tobi on Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:35 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Luca Chinaski
A Contender
A Contender
Luca Chinaski

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem - The Making Of American Slang   The Gaslight Anthem - The Making Of American Slang Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:55 am

Thank bro.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pearljamonline.it/
Tobi
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem - The Making Of American Slang   The Gaslight Anthem - The Making Of American Slang Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:19 am

No problem, if anyones interested I will keep on converting and upping them all ...
Back to top Go down
Luca Chinaski
A Contender
A Contender
Luca Chinaski

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem - The Making Of American Slang   The Gaslight Anthem - The Making Of American Slang Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:57 am

Yeah, thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pearljamonline.it/
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem - The Making Of American Slang   The Gaslight Anthem - The Making Of American Slang Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:09 am

awesome
Back to top Go down
andy.mac
Wooderson
Wooderson
andy.mac

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem - The Making Of American Slang   The Gaslight Anthem - The Making Of American Slang Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:15 am

NM
Back to top Go down
ShieldYourEyes
A Contender
A Contender
ShieldYourEyes

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem - The Making Of American Slang   The Gaslight Anthem - The Making Of American Slang Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:04 pm

Would really appreciate you to keep ripping these for us. I'm without internet at home so I can download them at work and put them on a flash drive to get them home.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem - The Making Of American Slang   The Gaslight Anthem - The Making Of American Slang Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:20 pm

Part 2 added to the first post! This time as mp4 video since it is the format you get from Youtube and I didn`t wanna transcode this ...
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem - The Making Of American Slang   The Gaslight Anthem - The Making Of American Slang Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:34 am

Chapter 3

http://www.spinnermusic.co.uk/2010/05/11/gaslight-anthem-alex-rosamilia-the-making-of-american-slang-video/
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
Tobi
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem - The Making Of American Slang   The Gaslight Anthem - The Making Of American Slang Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:45 am

Part 3 converted, uploaded and added to first post! Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Little Eden
Wooderson
Wooderson
Little Eden

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem - The Making Of American Slang   The Gaslight Anthem - The Making Of American Slang Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:06 pm

Alex R: "We don't write soul music, we write music with soul"

word.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem - The Making Of American Slang   The Gaslight Anthem - The Making Of American Slang Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:38 pm

thanks as always, tobi. you do a lot of uploading and fixing files and whatnot for us here!

it seems like these videos are going to be released every tuesday, if there are seven parts, that could lead right up to the week before american slang is released.
Back to top Go down
IKeeptheDiner
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
IKeeptheDiner

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem - The Making Of American Slang   The Gaslight Anthem - The Making Of American Slang Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:01 pm

OMG! I don't know what song, nor do I want to know, is previewed in this. All i know, it's amazing.
Back to top Go down
Little Eden
Wooderson
Wooderson
Little Eden

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem - The Making Of American Slang   The Gaslight Anthem - The Making Of American Slang Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:19 pm

IKeeptheDiner wrote:
OMG! I don't know what song, nor do I want to know, is previewed in this. All i know, it's amazing.

You mean the song in the intro or the one in the studio?
Back to top Go down
IKeeptheDiner
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
IKeeptheDiner

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem - The Making Of American Slang   The Gaslight Anthem - The Making Of American Slang Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:37 pm

the studio. i know the intro is american slang haha.
Back to top Go down
Little Eden
Wooderson
Wooderson
Little Eden

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem - The Making Of American Slang   The Gaslight Anthem - The Making Of American Slang Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:46 pm

IKeeptheDiner wrote:
the studio. i know the intro is american slang haha.

Haha just making sure. I didn't know if you've been living in a cave for the last month! haha In almost 30 days you can hear for yourself! Yey for not being spoiled, I couldn't hold out that long! haha
Back to top Go down
IKeeptheDiner
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
IKeeptheDiner

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem - The Making Of American Slang   The Gaslight Anthem - The Making Of American Slang Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:17 pm

I honestly need 30 days to go by asap. For school and music purposes haha. It's so tempting esp wife my brother in the next room has a copy of the leak!
Back to top Go down
Little Eden
Wooderson
Wooderson
Little Eden

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem - The Making Of American Slang   The Gaslight Anthem - The Making Of American Slang Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:31 pm

IKeeptheDiner wrote:
I honestly need 30 days to go by asap. For school and music purposes haha. It's so tempting esp wife my brother in the next room has a copy of the leak!

I was totally convinced that I was gonna hold out, until somebody on the forum said "you could die tomorrow never having listened to the album and you had the opportunity"
but you've made it this far so keep it up!!!
Back to top Go down
Asleepontheforestfloor
Wooderson
Wooderson
Asleepontheforestfloor

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem - The Making Of American Slang   The Gaslight Anthem - The Making Of American Slang Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:30 pm

As much as I love the album, I kinda wish I waited. It would have been sooooo rad to wait for it to come in the mail and then put it on the record player and hear it for the first time!!!

But then again, since I'm seeing em in june, I wanna know the songs so I can sing along!
Back to top Go down
IKeeptheDiner
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
IKeeptheDiner

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem - The Making Of American Slang   The Gaslight Anthem - The Making Of American Slang Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:47 pm

Little Eden wrote:
IKeeptheDiner wrote:

I was totally convinced that I was gonna hold out, until somebody on the forum said "you could die tomorrow never having listened to the album and you had the opportunity"
but you've made it this far so keep it up!!!

crap your right. i guess ill have to live in a bubble until the record actually comes. i got the vinyl so i get a full audial(?) experience. though i dont know how seeing them on the 15th will work out,knowing the words and all.
Back to top Go down
Asleepontheforestfloor
Wooderson
Wooderson
Asleepontheforestfloor

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem - The Making Of American Slang   The Gaslight Anthem - The Making Of American Slang Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:02 pm

[quote="IKeeptheDiner"][quote="Little Eden"][quote="IKeeptheDiner"]I honestly need 30 days to go by asap. For school and music purposes haha. It's so tempting esp wife my brother in the next room has a copy of the leak![/quote]

but you've made it this far so keep it up!!![/quote]

crap your right. i guess ill have to live in a bubble until the record actually comes. i got the vinyl so i get a full audial(?) experience. though i dont know how seeing them on the 15th will work out,knowing the words and all.[/quote]

You might get the vinyl in the mail before the 15th so then you can listen to it non stop for a day or two before the show. haha
Back to top Go down
IKeeptheDiner
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
IKeeptheDiner

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem - The Making Of American Slang   The Gaslight Anthem - The Making Of American Slang Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:17 pm

Ha yeah I've gotten preorders 3 or 4 days before it's in stores. It also helps having a now dead iPod to avoid the leak hah.
Back to top Go down
Little Eden
Wooderson
Wooderson
Little Eden

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem - The Making Of American Slang   The Gaslight Anthem - The Making Of American Slang Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:16 am

IKeeptheDiner wrote:
Ha yeah I've gotten preorders 3 or 4 days before it's in stores. It also helps having a now dead iPod to avoid the leak hah.

Yeah, that ipod is a dangerous thing
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem - The Making Of American Slang   The Gaslight Anthem - The Making Of American Slang Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:49 pm

ive gotten a preorder a full week ahead of release date before.
Back to top Go down
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem - The Making Of American Slang   The Gaslight Anthem - The Making Of American Slang Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:26 pm

I had my no idea vinyl shipped to my home address, but I kinda like the idea of walking into an indy record store on release day (maybe even waking up early and waiting "in line") and grabbing the physical cd. Even if I get it a little later, the personal touch makes up for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gaslight Anthem - The Making Of American Slang   The Gaslight Anthem - The Making Of American Slang Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Gaslight Anthem - The Making Of American Slang
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next