DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Story Of Coco

Go down 
+4
andy.mac
colmillionaire
rivercities
vamike
8 posters
AuthorMessage
vamike
Wooderson
Wooderson
vamike

The Story Of Coco Empty
PostSubject: The Story Of Coco   The Story Of Coco Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:47 pm

pretty funny:

http://badsandwichchronicles.blogspot.com/2010/04/story-of-coco.html
Back to top Go down
rivercities
A Contender
A Contender
rivercities

The Story Of Coco Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story Of Coco   The Story Of Coco Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:23 pm

haha this guys blog is awesome. Its the guy from lawrence arms right
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

The Story Of Coco Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story Of Coco   The Story Of Coco Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:32 pm

hysterical, yeah it's Brendan Kelly's blog.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
andy.mac
Wooderson
Wooderson
andy.mac

The Story Of Coco Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story Of Coco   The Story Of Coco Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:29 am

from what i can tell the dude's got a major chip on his shoulder, seems jealous.

oh! calcutta! is a good record though
Back to top Go down
Angry Johnny
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Angry Johnny

The Story Of Coco Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story Of Coco   The Story Of Coco Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:05 am

I can agree with "coco" about jersey and it being pretty beautiful. i've lived here my whole life and although there are some pretty shitty sections, there are some really nice sections as well. im 30 min from manhattan and about 1hr 30 min from the shore. best of both really. most people only see newark, but even newark has some dope spots. you really have to be from here to understand what its all about.
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

The Story Of Coco Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story Of Coco   The Story Of Coco Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:16 am

This may sound weird but I'm not sure if I've ever been to Jersey. Is there an airport in NJ that's really close to NYC? For some reason I have some vague memory of flying into NJ when I was like 10 years old but I don't know if I've fabricated that memory over time or not.
Back to top Go down
Angry Johnny
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Angry Johnny

The Story Of Coco Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story Of Coco   The Story Of Coco Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:27 am

yeah, the airport is in Newark, NJ (right outside nyc) which is the only thing most people see who arent from here. it's pretty ghetto for the most part so it doesnt leave the best impression.
Back to top Go down
IKeeptheDiner
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
IKeeptheDiner

The Story Of Coco Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story Of Coco   The Story Of Coco Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:40 pm

Yea I think one of the guys in the band said something along the lines of "There's more than Newark in New Jersey!"
Back to top Go down
Clementine
A Contender
A Contender
Clementine

The Story Of Coco Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story Of Coco   The Story Of Coco Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:02 am

Angry Johnny wrote:
I can agree with "coco" about jersey and it being pretty beautiful. i've lived here my whole life and although there are some pretty shitty sections, there are some really nice sections as well. im 30 min from manhattan and about 1hr 30 min from the shore. best of both really. most people only see newark, but even newark has some dope spots. you really have to be from here to understand what its all about.

I'm originally from Sergeantsville, NJ...one of the most beautiful places to see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Story Of Coco Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story Of Coco   The Story Of Coco Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Story Of Coco
Page 1 of 1