DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coming soon - The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs

Go down 
+24
steph
CluckyB
borrowedcar
goldlion_
Bigtittykitty
Daire
loazis
Little Eden
rikerd21
PFREEZY
benbenben
Casey
Jeff
Jay
RobertODonnell
talley
DaveSavedTheDay
drifter69
Jack
IKeeptheDiner
Palmer89
Ryan
JoshRaymond
Vibes
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Vibes
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Vibes

Coming soon - The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming soon - The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs   Coming soon - The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:35 pm

So now that American Slang is out in the UK and out tomorrow, I'll start this in a month.

July 15. Get ready. More details to come as the date gets closer
Back to top Go down
http://www.zackshapiro.com
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon - The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs   Coming soon - The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:47 pm

Sweet im stoked
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon - The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs   Coming soon - The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:02 pm

well they have, what, 40 songs on official releases, meaning the SOS, S&TQ, 59 Sound, and AS. top 25 seems a bit high, like it's only discluding a few songs, which will only go to show the handful of songs least liked by the majority. i think it'd be better if it was lowered to top 10. that'd make it harder to choose.
Back to top Go down
Reinvent good times
A Contender
A Contender
Reinvent good times

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon - The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs   Coming soon - The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:13 am

steph wrote:
well they have, what, 40 songs on official releases, meaning the SOS, S&TQ, 59 Sound, and AS. top 25 seems a bit high, like it's only discluding a few songs, which will only go to show the handful of songs least liked by the majority. i think it'd be better if it was lowered to top 10. that'd make it harder to choose.

I'd even consider a Top 15 List, instead of limiting it to only 10 songs. Imagine how many GOOD songs will be left off the Top 15 list, that will be tough.
Back to top Go down
DaveSavedTheDay
A Contender
A Contender
DaveSavedTheDay

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon - The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs   Coming soon - The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:48 pm

If it were me, I'd say you make your list the Top 25, and then just do honorable mentions and stuff like that. It'll help break up ties, too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scheponik.com
Palmer89
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon - The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs   Coming soon - The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:55 pm

I still think 25 is best. Maybe 20, but 25's generally a nice all round figure. The same as pretty much taking off a whole Gaslight record which in itself is pretty difficult.

Then again 15 would make it doubly hard...
Back to top Go down
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon - The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs   Coming soon - The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:03 am

Idea: instead of just being "oh here is the list" after everyting gets compiled, turn it into a chat party. =)
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon - The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs   Coming soon - The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:05 am

Yeah, a chat party countdown.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon - The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs   Coming soon - The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:36 am

Palmer89 wrote:
I still think 25 is best. Maybe 20, but 25's generally a nice all round figure. The same as pretty much taking off a whole Gaslight record which in itself is pretty difficult.

Then again 15 would make it doubly hard...

the harder the better.
Back to top Go down
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon - The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs   Coming soon - The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:34 am

that's what she said

(sorry, you tee'd it up for me, all i had to do was swing lol)
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon - The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs   Coming soon - The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:04 am

haha, i was gonna "swing" @ my own joke, but i get enough comments about my dirty mouth sometimes, so thanks!
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheBronx
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
QueenOfTheBronx

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon - The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs   Coming soon - The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:04 pm

I have my number 1 song, but I already have a tie for my number 2. This is going to be difficult!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon - The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs   Coming soon - The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming soon - The Top 25 Gaslight Anthem Songs
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3