DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

04.04.10 Lynchy's EP -

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lynchyeatspizza
Wooderson
Wooderson
lynchyeatspizza

04.04.10 Lynchy's EP - Empty
PostSubject: 04.04.10 Lynchy's EP - Howling   04.04.10 Lynchy's EP - Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:47 am

Yeah, I'm late, shit, sorry, oh well.
http://www.mediafire.com/?xnj0wzm2yj0

Well here goes...

1. The Good News - Philadelphia Grand Jury
This band's pretty new, just touring Melbourne and Australia, been getting a fair bit of airplay on Triple J, Australia's like youth alti radio station. This song is one of their singles, and my favourite. I love the chorus. The Philly Jays (as they like to be called) played at like a local free all ages music festival they had yesterday at a park just down the street from my place. Fucking beautiful! They were soo good, went crazy during a few of their songs, jumped into the crowd, it was awesome! 

2. Broken Leg - Bluejuice
Well I had one of these guys songs in my mixtape from last year (yeah check it out newbies) and since then they've put out their new record! This is their first single, and it's kinda taken off. They were actually getting airplay on the mainstream stations! These guys also played at the festival thing i went to yesterday. (2 awesome bands for free! Fuck Yeah!) They were the last band to take the stage (at 6.15, there was a noise curfew at 7) so they played just after it got dark. They were crazy! I reckon a few thousand people were there all rocking out, and this was one of the main songs that got everyone going. One of the best gigs i've been to! Well anyway, this band has two singers, which is kinda strange but they pull it off so well. 

3. Black Wax - Dananananaykroyd
These guys got there name by combining the actors name, Dan Aykroyd and the batman theme song! This song is so energetic and just so awesome. (yes, i have a limited vocabulary and call everything awesome or amazing. ahwell, it just means they are really really really good) I love the guitar, the drumming. Shit they're good. I missed out on seeing these guys because the singer broke his leg by jumping of a speaker stack. damn.

4. New Noise - Refused
When I saw the title of kieran's mixtape i was like shit i was going to put that song on mine, luckily he didn't have this song in there. This song just blows my mind. I use it as a pump up song, and just the power it gives off is inspiring. Perfect before footy. This album is often voted one of the best or most influential albums, so have a listen.

5. Shitty Future - The Bronx
PUNK ROCK a touch of HARDCORE. This track is so energetic and pretty much is great for screaming out the lyrics. I would love to see these guys live. Even there mariachi style album is awesome (for lack of a better word). 

6. Wolf Like Me - TV on the Radio
One of my favourite songs of all time. It just builds up so nicely and the fuzzy bass is just so sweeet. This song just goes off at parties! 

Thanks for having a listen, any comments appreciated. If you want to download any of the albums just ask and i'll send you a link. 

Last edited by lynchyeatspizza on Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lynchy911
andy.mac
Wooderson
Wooderson
andy.mac

04.04.10 Lynchy's EP - Empty
PostSubject: Re: 04.04.10 Lynchy's EP -   04.04.10 Lynchy's EP - Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:10 am

Man I love that TV song. Been listening to them for a while.

Bronx are good too.
Back to top Go down

04.04.10 Lynchy's EP -
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DimeStoreSaints.com :: Other :: Mix Tapes-
Jump to: